It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*(Females) Body Cycle changes with Earth changes?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Hi

Thank you for your reply

If you read my post on page 1 I think you will get the answers you need

I forgot to mention that I have a daughter wich is 11.5

Oh, do I really need to be a guy If I whrite Sat Nam??

My understandig of the Sanskrit phrase Sat Nam, It means TRUE IDENTITY ,..

Love and light
>Sat Nam

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981
reply to post by Ellen15

Thank you for replying

Sorry to get personal into your home life with the next couple of questions

Did you breastfeed?
No i didn't breastfeed any of my children.

When your children were babies, did they often wake during the night?
My son never woke at night, he was a good sleeper. My daughter on the other hand would wake up-to 5 times a night when she was between 14 - 20 months!

Were you sick or a child or partner before 5 months ago, where you were woken or you woke to check on them?
No

Have you changed or introduced a new food to your daily/weekly diet?
No

Have you moved house or change job or job conditions change either for you or your partner?
No

You don't have to answer any of the above btw

Thats ok, if it helps to explain things then i do not mind

edit on 8/2/11 by boo1981 because: Add stuff

Boo,

Thank you for the reply and answering

The reason why I asked you about breastfeeding, Ive read it can take a year or two even longer after breastfeeding for ole period symptoms (the bad stuff) one used to experience to return

Ive read and had my own doctor confirm...
Sometimes, due to waking up reguarly to attend to a baby, it can not only stuff up our sleeping pattern then it can also come back and stuff up our sleeping pattern later on.... sometimes we will be fine for years, then something triggers that ole sleeping pattern back, resulting in bad sleeping habit and harder to get back to regular sleeping pattern

I woke constantly to attend to a restless child when they were younger, even though insomnia runs in my family, Ive learned not to fight it, just go with it when it gets really outta of hand, I know eventually I will crash (ofcourse this helps as my children are much much older now)

They also say...
It takes a woman 5 years to get her body back after child birth (maybe even longer with C section)

They also say...
A womans body changes every 7 years
Even earlier if there is major weight loss or weight gain

Boo,
Your about to hit a major milestone in your life, turning 30 - Awesome!

Physical and pyschological changes - Offically if a woman wasnt before they finally start to feel comfortable with who they are, WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR !
etc etc

Some women sail through that milestone, others dont, depending on what else is happening around them,

Sometimes it takes some women awhile to get used to the new thirty and their body and just as they get used to their new skin (along with this new found wisdom and increased sexual drive) the big four O starts to peek around the corner (another major milestone that also includes major physcial and pyschological changes)

Expect to see differences with your breast tissue and body shape slightly changing (again all these things will vary from woman to woman)

Migrains/headaches can be a number of things... especially if they approach towards the end of the day and sometimes just stay with you for a few days.. tension, stress, environment, sometimes diet related ie too much salty foods or too much sugary foods but not enough water during the day... You are a mum, sometimes we often think of our needs last, well actually we often think of our needs last.. MUMS eh

You are a young mum, a young busy mum with a gorgeous busy 3 year old (I love them at that age, so much fun, but exhausting lol)

I was a young mum too, I loved every minute of it
- I dont think I could do it now though lol

You know they grow up, then ask for the keys to your car? SCARY!!
Start to borrow your clothes, makeup and jewerly and nearly all your other stuff too lol

None of that was listed on the cereal box!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Thank you for the information you have in-put.

I have always had the migraines, since my teens. My mum suffers with them also.
I have notice that some times i become less bothered about the way i look. As long as my partner finds me attractive then I'm happy

I also know that sleeping problems can come and go. I did go through it after having my son, i also had postnatal depression with him. My daughter i was fine, no problems.

I also have some really REAL dreams, but thats another thread all together!! I've had to start keeping a dream journal as they kinda freak me out some times!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen
reply to post by Ellen15

Hi

Thank you for your reply

If you read my post on page 1 I think you will get the answers you need

I forgot to mention that I have a daughter wich is 11.5

Oh, do I really need to be a guy If I whrite Sat Nam??

My understandig of the Sanskrit phrase Sat Nam, It means TRUE IDENTITY ,..

Love and light
>Sat Nam

Thanks Sat,

No I think I got confused, dont mind me lol (I shall blame phantom premenapause lol)

I like that TRUE IDENTITY! (sanskrit)

Wow you are going through those things while being on the pill?

Ive not been on any form of birth control since being "fixed" over a decade ago (gosh Im sounding old now) lol

You have a 11 year old daughter, they are sweet arent they? (when they're sleeping)

Sorry Im currently experiencing living through a teenage daughter phase lol

I think her brother was easier!!
We suffered for a few months when both of them decided (I joke with decided) to go through the early stages of puberty around the same time!

Honestly we dreaded them coming home from school some days lol
We often joked about leaving HOME!!

We knew this too shall pass though, we joked alot during that time and knew to give them lots of space lol
and learned to understand boy grunts, tones of grunts etc as a form of communication (mums who experience puberty with boys and teenage boys know what I mean there lol)

headaches, tension headaches and migrains I always thought were normal part of period business

I too, will go through horrible months, then a few months of normal period activity, no cramping, no headaches, no weird sleeping patterns and Im nice (dont listen to what others say lol)

Then other months, the headaches happen, sleeping pattern changes, cramping, sometimes heavier flow, other times normal flow, other times longer period and Im cranky as and requiring comfort foods

For me thats all normal though, nothing out of the ordinary, it is what it is, for me

I had a naturalpath once tell me, cramping is not normal, didnt really know what to make of that

Has any one else heard that before?

Is this thread located in the RATS section? lolol
If not can it be? lol

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish

I am a 56 year old grandma and I had a hysterectomy
in 1998,I still have my ovaries.Just last week I felt
the symptoms like I was going to have my monthly.
A very uncomfortable feeling after so many years.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
My baby girl just got her first period.
I may be having an internal crisis of my own!
Everything ok for me though. I am blessed with no PMS, very light cramping and under 3 days! It's like clockwork. I do not take birth control, but when I did it wasn't quite as easy. Very interesting post about the 28 day sun cycle, I never knew that. Women are in tune with nature in so many ways, if it wasn't for our highly emotional respone to things this world would be a burning pit in hell. Unfortunately, I find that the triggers for those responses have changed, compassion and understanding for the fellow human has changed into some twisted sense of vanity and self preservation. Women are the rulers and the slaves of this world. We must not lose sight of our true purpose. To nurture and protect.
Yes, my daughter got her first one about four months ago, mine have changed in the last year, theyve become painful (they didnt used to be) and ive missed about three or four, which might be down to my age (42) although i thought that was generally a little early for the change. Also it always amazes me how the bodies of woman who live together synchonize theyre periods. My eldest daughter and I, have them the same time, and my youngest is getting nearer to ours, shes gone from three weeks away to about 10 days now, nature is truly awesome.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Oh I forgot to add

Ladies especially those of you who live in a country use the national health system, your taxes pay for it

Make an appoint to see your doctor for a check up, blood tests, ultra sound, and all that other stuff they do
(it wont cost you lol)

To our dear American Ladies, make an appointment to see your doctor, Im sure insurance covers for these types of check ups and you shouldnt be out of pocket too much depending on your type of cover

For those of you without insurance cover, use clinics set up for people without insurance even something like a family planning clinics (they are free in Australia are they in the USA?)

I had blood work done a year or so ago, my iron levels were really low, like off the chart low, boy did I get a lecture over that from my doctor lol well I couldnt at that time understand why I was feeling so tired all the time, I had so much to do and get through... I pushed and pushed myself, didnt always eat regular meals I was that busy and often forgot or wasnt hungry.. How I got through that time back then I dont know lolol

Anyways all I needed was iron tablets which i hate taking, I just added more leafy greens like spinach and nuts to my daily diet and at times stomached alittle bit of red meat and decided to slow down and take deep breaths and listen to my body more .. some thing us mums often dont always do, cuz our families needs COME FIRST!

edit on 8-2-2011 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
My baby girl just got her first period. I may be having an internal crisis of my own!

I cried and smiled when my daughter got her first period, got the icecream, chocolate and heating pack and sat on the bed with her

The rest of the women in the family when they caught up with her hugged her and welcomed her to womanhood

Women are in tune with nature in so many ways, if it wasn't for our highly emotional respone to things this world would be a burning pit in hell. Unfortunately, I find that the triggers for those responses have changed, compassion and understanding for the fellow human has changed into some twisted sense of vanity and self preservation. Women are the rulers and the slaves of this world. We must not lose sight of our true purpose. To nurture and protect.

I blame men for all the evil in the world lolol

Women are gorgeous and perfect

Men got stuck with dangly weird bits however become slightly useful when it comes to lifting heavy stuff

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswifeYes, my daughter got her first one about four months ago, mine have changed in the last year, theyve become painful (they didnt used to be) and ive missed about three or four, which might be down to my age (42) although i thought that was generally a little early for the change. Also it always amazes me how the bodies of woman who live together synchonize theyre periods. My eldest daughter and I, have them the same time, and my youngest is getting nearer to ours, shes gone from three weeks away to about 10 days now, nature is truly awesome.

The synchonising is amazing how that happens

Bad news for males when there are a couple of females in the household though lol

But so peaceful when they know to keep their distance

Especially when we put on chick flicks of chick shows (as its classified in this house)
They stay away and we get to watch in peace, laugh and cry at the same time lolol

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I have been having major problems for a little over a year now. The really crazy problem is I had a hysterectomy in 2006 leaving behind my ovaries so I could avoid hormone replacement therapy. The surgery was pretty traumatic and to put it mildly they just about killed me but, I recovered eventually and moved on with a really great year and then BAM it's as if I have a 2 week period minus the bleeding. I am 43 but, in extremely good physical shape and take care of myself. I just don't get it

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

Originally posted by boo1981

So its not just me. Thank goodness for that lol
I have been getting really violet migraines just before I'm due on. I have also been feeling very down and depressed.
I'm not sleeping at night, but am able to sleep during the day! I have two children and was sterilised after my second. (i'm 29yrs)
My cycle is all messed up. I'm two months late at the moment and some times i will have a period for 3 weeks!!! They vary from heavy to medium.
When i do get my period i am in so much pain on the first two days, regardless if heavy or not. I only used to get really painful periods when heavy, but now its all the time!
Also, i know this my not be related but when i am laying in bed at night, it feels like my whole body is vibrating. Very strange.

I

How many years since your youngest was born?
My youngest was born 6 years ago

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I have had none of those changes at all, in fact my cycles are becoming less and less, sometimes, no cramps at all. I haven't really had PMS in a long time either, so I have no idea what's up with you, but I am happy about myself.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is going to be a novel excuse for a woman the next time she launches an irrational, illogical, tear-filled assault on me purely because I did nothing other than breathe the wrong way on a particular day.

''I'm sorry, ''Sherlock'', it's the pole shift''.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

Originally posted by thedoctorswifeYes, my daughter got her first one about four months ago, mine have changed in the last year, theyve become painful (they didnt used to be) and ive missed about three or four, which might be down to my age (42) although i thought that was generally a little early for the change. Also it always amazes me how the bodies of woman who live together synchonize theyre periods. My eldest daughter and I, have them the same time, and my youngest is getting nearer to ours, shes gone from three weeks away to about 10 days now, nature is truly awesome.

The synchonising is amazing how that happens

Bad news for males when there are a couple of females in the household though lol

But so peaceful when they know to keep their distance

Ah well, were an all female household, so we get as much chocolate/pajama therapy as we need. Yes the synchronisation thing has always amazed me, not down to any drugs, just the body doing its thing itself. I may be wrong but i believe its something to do with mating, and to give us all the same chance with the boys, (they wont chose us because were not menstruating there choice will be down to superior genes and child bearing hips!! haha) I am glad to say i have one of these qualities in abundance.

Especially when we put on chick flicks of chick shows (as its classified in this house)
They stay away and we get to watch in peace, laugh and cry at the same time lolol

edit on 8-2-2011 by thedoctorswife because: inferior punctuation, and its my time of the month, so do you wanna make something of it??!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Sorry Ellen15 I made a bit of a mess of the format of the above post, im babysitting an annoying child.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join