It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*(Females) Body Cycle changes with Earth changes?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You are on to something here, My girlfriend too......of late shes been complaining a lot, She also seems to get a lot more agitated these days.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Count me in...I've been experiencing problems for about 3 years.
I've been to the doctor and Chiropractor. I refused to go back on the pill to try and relieve these symptoms because I smoke and really don't like taking the pill.
I have 2 kids. I thought it was because I'm in my mid 40's. I guess now I need to understand it's beyond my control but I sure would like some relief.
I was out of work for awhile and was worried about going back to work because I would be missing at least 1 day a month because of the first day of my period is horrible. Headaches, body aches, nausa, just sickness!!!! I can't do anything.
So I tried diet, exercise, doctor, chiropractor, tea, BC's, Excedrine and I try to get plenty sleep. I also have the sleeping problem where I will wake up and can't go back to sleep because I feel anxious or fearful or just a real gut renching bad feeling that is hard to shake. I can tell my mood changes the week before. I get mean and have no patience.
Oh my doctor suggests taking my junk but that ain't gonna happen unless it's absolutely necessary.
All I have left is prayer and taking it 1 day at a time until I lose my sanity or make it through menapause.

I'm walking every day for excercise. Eating organic foods, getting plenty of sleep, but yes, I too have a problem sleeping if I do wake up in the middle of the night. I've been getting A LOT of nightmares lately!!
I need to start a dream journal next.
Also..Funny how you mentioned Menopause, because I thought maybe I was just getting it early with all my symptoms I was having. I'm not even 40.: )

edit on 7-2-2011 by blue_fish because: spelling issues

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
There really seems to be something going on with you ladies?

It could have been fun if you made a post about this a year ago, and see if you got the same replies. Like now, there are 8+ women there have had bad periods. That seems strage, because you all have the symptons.

Now, consider how many womens there are around the world. Well, don't you think that you could do a thread everyday, and get the same amount of repliers with the exact same problem?

I just wonder how it normally is? I don't know how a period feels, so I cant say anything about it. I just dont know if you could ask this question everyday, and get the same answer? Like there was one poster in this thread, that said she didn't have any problems, see what I mean?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
nope, havent noticed any changes from any of my female friends and family, some have kids, some are menapausal, some are single or couples without kids

Conversations are still surrounded by stress, heat (its summer here) weird weather moods,
cycle not always on time or late, flow shorter or longer, mood swings, bloating, cravings, headaches or migranes, tiredness, insomnia followed by desire to sleep more

Nothing out of the ordinary depending on the individuals lifestyle and milestone age related body changes

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish

I have to admit my daughter is having issues these last few months. I intend to look into this a little further, as I’d hate for her to have problems, and I also agree that the female body works with the moon phases and the earth.

Myself on the other hand is a different matter having just recently had a hysterectomy. Though my glands and breasts still swell and get a bit painful on a monthly basis. How odd is that

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I just had a thought; of course I can’t possibly try it due to not having periods. And my daughter wont, she is stubborn, but maybe NewAgeMan might have an answer, I’ve been recently reading his thread Personal Alchemy and The Elixir of Life and for the life of me I can’t find the right post in the thread.

But one section he is talking about our body being in tune and using musical notes like a tuning fork to help realign us, so to speak.

Maybe someone should send him a U2U to join in the discussion.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Mine hasn't been any different.

Still cramping. Still wanting chocolate.

Still sucks.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

So its not just me. Thank goodness for that lol
I have been getting really violet migraines just before I'm due on. I have also been feeling very down and depressed.
I'm not sleeping at night, but am able to sleep during the day! I have two children and was sterilised after my second. (i'm 29yrs)
My cycle is all messed up. I'm two months late at the moment and some times i will have a period for 3 weeks!!! They vary from heavy to medium.
When i do get my period i am in so much pain on the first two days, regardless if heavy or not. I only used to get really painful periods when heavy, but now its all the time!
Also, i know this my not be related but when i am laying in bed at night, it feels like my whole body is vibrating. Very strange.

I

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Mine is not doing any of that...just it's typical stuff and is just over. I worked my ass off this weekend on projects at home and slept wonderfully the night before last (it's morning time...I'm a night owl) The weekend was happy times. last night as i lay in bed, things crossed my mind and I felt kind of overwhelmed with happiness and things felt very real. It was strange enough to make me dizzy.

today I wish everything was just all over and i feel completely awful. Nothing seems real. I am having a terrible time eating... I just want to throw up and my entire body aches. I have a terrible headache. The weather was bad today... maybe that is it. i don't think it's menstruation... although some would probably think that if they were hanging out with me at this moment in time. It all started one little thought and it completely tore me down from top to bottom.

It will happen again because I tend to patch it up...temporarily, but that's what you do when things are otherwise out of your hands.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I guess the patchwork is the reason it falls apart so fast.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

So its not just me. Thank goodness for that lol
I have been getting really violet migraines just before I'm due on. I have also been feeling very down and depressed.
I'm not sleeping at night, but am able to sleep during the day! I have two children and was sterilised after my second. (i'm 29yrs)
My cycle is all messed up. I'm two months late at the moment and some times i will have a period for 3 weeks!!! They vary from heavy to medium.
When i do get my period i am in so much pain on the first two days, regardless if heavy or not. I only used to get really painful periods when heavy, but now its all the time!
Also, i know this my not be related but when i am laying in bed at night, it feels like my whole body is vibrating. Very strange.

I

How many years since your youngest was born?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

I have to admit my daughter is having issues these last few months. I intend to look into this a little further, as I’d hate for her to have problems, and I also agree that the female body works with the moon phases and the earth.

Myself on the other hand is a different matter having just recently had a hysterectomy. Though my glands and breasts still swell and get a bit painful on a monthly basis. How odd is that

Not odd, happened to all my female relatives after they had a hysterectomy

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

My youngest will be 3yrs old in August, but it is just recently i have been getting the bad migraines/insomnia and messed up periods and strange vibrating feeling at night.

I'd say it all started around 5 months ago.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Hi all

Ive felt the vibrations as well, espesially this past couple of weeks, I've actually got up a few times to see if there was a harley or other truck that was making these vibrations... I only felt them when I lay down my head.
And another think that is unusual for me is that I've been swetting alot lately, under my arms, and I've never swet much, not eaven when I work out
Can anyone relate to that?

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a strange vibrating feeling at night?

my mind just went straight in the gutter... well, actually it took me a couple of reads but I was being distracted by being morbidly depressed.

sorry if that was inappropriate. I had to.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
a strange vibrating feeling at night?

my mind just went straight in the gutter... well, actually it took me a couple of reads but I was being distracted by being morbidly depressed.

sorry if that was inappropriate. I had to.

Thats ok, i was a bit weary of mentioning the vibration feeling

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

Originally posted by Ellen15

My youngest will be 3yrs old in August, but it is just recently i have been getting the bad migraines/insomnia and messed up periods and strange vibrating feeling at night.

I'd say it all started around 5 months ago.

Thank you for replying

Sorry to get personal into your home life with the next couple of questions

Did you breastfeed?
If so, how long since you breastfed?

When your children were babies, did they often wake during the night?

Were you sick or a child or partner before 5 months ago, where you were woken or you woke to check on them?

Have you changed or introduced a new food to your daily/weekly diet?

Have you moved house or change job or job conditions change either for you or your partner?

You dont have to answer any of the above btw

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

Yes I only get the feeling when laying down. And as for the sweating, I have been getting that but on my neck. Its caused my eczema to flare up

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen
reply to post by boo1981

Hi all

Ive felt the vibrations as well, espesially this past couple of weeks, I've actually got up a few times to see if there was a harley or other truck that was making these vibrations... I only felt them when I lay down my head.
And another think that is unusual for me is that I've been swetting alot lately, under my arms, and I've never swet much, not eaven when I work out
Can anyone relate to that?

Love and light
Sat Nam

Okay Im feeling out lolol Im not experiencing these vibrations like some of you are, unless Im well

Yes I experience sweating at night on and off

Are you near to or in menapausal time?
(but looking at your Nick Sat Nam are u male? lol)

I noticed you live where its winter time right now

What kind of bedding do you have?

What do you wear to bed?

Do you run heating 24/7?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Thank you for replying

Sorry to get personal into your home life with the next couple of questions

Did you breastfeed?
No i didn't breastfeed any of my children.

When your children were babies, did they often wake during the night?
My son never woke at night, he was a good sleeper. My daughter on the other hand would wake up-to 5 times a night when she was between 14 - 20 months!

Were you sick or a child or partner before 5 months ago, where you were woken or you woke to check on them?
No

Have you changed or introduced a new food to your daily/weekly diet?
No

Have you moved house or change job or job conditions change either for you or your partner?
No

You don't have to answer any of the above btw

Thats ok, if it helps to explain things then i do not mind

edit on 8/2/11 by boo1981 because: Add stuff

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join