It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*(Females) Body Cycle changes with Earth changes?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hi,
Not sure where to post this, but I was wondering if there were any other females that were having major menstration problems lately? I'm wonding if the changes in the earth recently have something to do with these noticable changes in our own bodies? I know the moon has something to do with the womans body cycles, but I'm wondering about polar shifting or magnetic storms..ect....
A lot of my female friends and family, including myself, have been having unusal cycles.
Our ages range between 20-40. We are all married and each of us have between 2-3 kids.
We are all healthy and never had problems before until these last few months. PMS was never a problem.
Our cycles are either too late or too early, super heavy with migraines and flu like symptoms.
Our moods have also been effected with our cycles. Severe depression and It's only been getting worse with each one of us.
I was wondering if there were any other females out there who have noticed a difference in their cycles?
I've been taking motherwort and vitex to ease the symptoms, but it doesn't seem to help.

Any ideas what may be going on?
(please don't flame or be rude with answers)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish

Hello, I totally second your observation.
My wife has had in the last months, the worst migraine and other not so joyful symptoms (b4 and after cycle)....
We don't have any kids, so I do not know if it is generalized
Many here will either confirm or infirm our say, but do know that it's happening to others and I am quite sorry to all who are feeling some of these effects...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Odd that you bring this up, because yes. I had never really thought about how pole shifts or anything like that could cause menstrual issues, but ya know... I can see where it could make sense.

I'm on birth control pills and I take them religiously. Until back in the summer, I was as predictable as it gets! Then out of nowhere, I had a three month long period. It was HORRIBLE! I felt like a zombie. Finally, I got back to normal until around 3 months ago when I started a week early, then it stopped for a few days, then started again for a couple days. It's been that way every month since. I've been to the doctor. Everything checks out fine.

I'll be 35 this year. I can't think of anything that would have caused the drastic change because I'd been like clockwork for years before this. My meds haven't changed, I live in the same place I have for several years. The only thing I can think of that COULD have possibly caused the 3 month long period, back in the summer, was possibly stress, but I was really only severely stressed for less than a month of that. So, I don't know. Will be interesting to see if other women are having issues. And let's hope the men who hate period talk stay out of this, LOL!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by noteamoi

Thank you for being a man and being mature, LOL! I've seen such childish male behavior in similar threads and it really blows my mind that some men have issues with something that has been happening with women since the beginning of time, ha ha!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
here is what my girlfriend sez about it
"yes, i have been experiencing these things for a little more than a year. specifically heavier menstruation, flu-like symptoms, and migraines (though things like fluorescent lights and computer screens can also trigger migraines). i have been taking a tincture with vitex, northern prickly ash, mugwort, blue vervain, and yarrow that seems to help. it's best if i start taking it a week to 5 days before menstruation. but it will take the edge off the pain and flu symptoms if i forget. the other thing that has helped is really working to balance the water/mineral ratio in the body. taking teas high in minerals or miso with seaweed helps a lot. i will say that i don't feel perfect with these treatments, but that's what has benefited me the most."

as for how i see it
the moon has exerted is regular influence for a long time.
think gravitational pull on fluids.
it was a shock to me to realize that the equator of the sun ALSO rotates on a 28 day cycle.
here is the rub for me
with all the increased gravitational and electromagnetic influences occurring of late, the earth's magnetic field has begun to wobble or shift
when a body moves through a stationary magnetic field, the changes are slow and predictable
with the wobble, the changes are erratic and unpredictable
for my part (as a male of the species) i have begun to feel the influence of the larger solar events:M class or larger flares, proton events, geomagnetic storms etc
funny(?) thing about this, these events are energetic in nature
this energy takes a discernible amount of time to reach earth
usually between hours and days depending upon the nature of the event
my girlfriend FEELS these events either just before or just as THEY ARE OCCURRING on the sun
when they happen she says "my heart hurts"
i tend to feel them as they impact the earth's field
she is better at telling me when these things are happening
as the sun's magnetic activity has increased these menstrual changes have increased
AND i am convinced that this Solar Cycle is going to be very different that any seen upon the face of this planet in a long long time

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I just had my first period in years with a side of migraine. Miserable! I had forgotten how bad it can be because it's been more than a decade since I'd had a really painful episode. My reflex points aren't responding either. :/

My 20-year-old daughter just had a screaming-in-agony period the week before. She's still a bit depressed, just can't seem to shake it off. Prior to this, she's rarely had anything worse than a day of minor cramps during her cycles.

We're in Helsinki so we also have the darkness and cold to contend with as well, but this one was a something else.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

i've noticed a change too! i'm on birth control, and while on it, i've always been pretty regular and predictable. the past few months, though, i've had one that lasted waaay longer than normal, and another that only lasted 2 days. and the symptoms that go with it seem to be intensifying. i never thought to connect it with the magnetic shifts, but maybe there is something to that?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thank you for this post, I didn't realize that other women were having these problems also! I have had irregular periods for a couple of months now, and have been getting more itense cramps than ever. I am 40 and have 3 kids also, so I seem to fit into the same category. I have an I.U.D. so I just thought it was just my body being weird! I have heard that low pressure fronts can cause pregnant women to go into labor, so this doesn't seem far fetched at all!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
hello
yes my girlfreinds the same as well .i put it down to xmas and new strees.
some are longer than others and the mood swings are getting worse as well.
thank you for this post

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Greetings to one and all...after working for the last five years using food and exercise to get my cycle under control...in the last six months having moved back to the UK from Asia my menstral condition has totally gone out of wack...shocking depression - shocking back ache - shocking headaches (which I have never suffered from) almost bedridded for the first day...I'm thinking perhaps buying food from supermarkets and not buying fresh from local Thai markets is effecting my body...also my water is under suspision as its cloudy and settles whitish in the bottom of the glass...something is deffinatly amiss...it also feels like there is less oxygen and more pressure but hey I'm no scientist...love and gratitude

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My baby girl just got her first period.
I may be having an internal crisis of my own!
Everything ok for me though. I am blessed with no PMS, very light cramping and under 3 days! It's like clockwork. I do not take birth control, but when I did it wasn't quite as easy. Very interesting post about the 28 day sun cycle, I never knew that. Women are in tune with nature in so many ways, if it wasn't for our highly emotional respone to things this world would be a burning pit in hell. Unfortunately, I find that the triggers for those responses have changed, compassion and understanding for the fellow human has changed into some twisted sense of vanity and self preservation. Women are the rulers and the slaves of this world. We must not lose sight of our true purpose. To nurture and protect.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I was just asking my friend about hers the other day. Mine has been so out of wack the last few months. I always get the sickness and pain because of my endometriosis but the last two months it was so bad. Oh and the emotions and depression, let me tell you it's off the charts. As for my friends we all were saying how the last few months we have been out of wack. Either really early or late. I have an app, yes they make them for your "days" that way I can keep track of it and it's been completely off compared to previously. I don't know why, could be the changes could be myself changing but I do know it's been bugging me and to see this thread it made me think even more about it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well..I guess happy to hear that my friends and I are not the only ones with this problem.
The pain and cramping are really unbearable at times and the migraines are evil.

I keep telling my hubby that I won't be able to survive if SHTF and I have my period. Just shoot me.

There has to be something we can do to help ..or maybe not?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by noteamoi

Thank you for being a man and being mature, LOL! I've seen such childish male behavior in similar threads and it really blows my mind that some men have issues with something that has been happening with women since the beginning of time, ha ha!

I agree..thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I guess you could add me to the list as well. I had chalked it up to stress and recent medical problems, but I guess there might be something in nature that could be making it worse.

I haven't really had migraines, but I have had terrible cramps accompanied by a very short, but very heavy flow. It always makes me feel terrible, almost flu-like, and generally takes me several days to get over, even when my cycle has stopped. I also have a really hard time sleeping, and also have a hard time "shaking" what you could call negative emotions. It isn't really depression, per say, but sad feelings stick with me much longer than happy feelings. I am on an anti-depressant, but not birth control. For the most part, my cycles have always been pretty regular, and it has only been in the past few months that things have really changed. My mom is also having trouble, too, but we haven't really talked in-depth about it, so I don't know how much alike we are.

Edit: How in the world could I forget this? The biggest problem I have had is severe nausea. I've been through chemotherapy before, so it isn't like I've never had to deal with nausea. It isn't as bad as what I had with chemo, but it is still bad enough to disrupt my daily life. Has anyone else had this?
edit on 7-2-2011 by riddle6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

Yes! I know exactly what you're talking about when u mention the nausea...I've been dealing with that on and off for a while now, it just comes out of nowhere, I can't even look at food for the day, and it gets really bad when I'm actually on my period. This never really happened to me before.

My last period was also unbearably painful, I spent the whole night curled up in pain, crying...nothing helped, not even hot water or codeine pills...as for migraines, I started getting mine for the first time last year, and now I have months when I seem to be having them for days, weeks in a row, mostly before and after the period...I'm lucky though as for the most part they involve more of the aura and not as much the actual headache...

One weird thing though, my period's always been very irregular, however, for the past 3 months it started happening clockwise, really strange for me. One thing that really helps though, at least with PMS from what I can tell, and my bf can tell as well, is exercise. I take long walks with my dogs every morning, and it seems to help. I'm in a better mood because of that these days, healthy food helps too

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hi all

Im in on the list as well

I just turned 35 this satureday, I've always had very light periods, about 3 days, with no PMS problem (once about 8-9 years ago), never any moodchanges, and almost no pain, just a stiffness in my lower back the first day

But the past year, things have been different. I started having PMS, huge moodswings and heavy bleeding, and a lot more pain, not unbareable, but a lot more than usual. And I had my period 2,5 weeks ago, I have been very regular and of bithcontrol pills for over 3 years now, and on saturday I got my period again..., thaught I was having PMS... And when I think about it I actually think that I can link my period to when I have been feeling sick lately, VERY often I feel like I got the flu, irregular temprature, naugsea and muscle/joint aiche, mabye not with every period, but rather every other period, Ive been like this for a couple of years now.

I've had kronic headaces for 14 years, It stopped about 2 years ago, thank god
with a couple of migrane attacks every moth.. my migrane is gone as well...

Very interresting thread, thank you OP, and all who joins

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Then out of nowhere, I had a three month long period.

Ditto this. I noticed that i've also been having sleeping problems as well. There is medication for the long period thing.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by blue_fish

i havent read the entire thread but just wanted to add that my last cycle was the shortest ive ever had in my entire life. i also went to the emergency room for severe pain and cramping. i had a 6cm cyst on my ovary.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Count me in...I've been experiencing problems for about 3 years.
I've been to the doctor and Chiropractor. I refused to go back on the pill to try and relieve these symptoms because I smoke and really don't like taking the pill.
I have 2 kids. I thought it was because I'm in my mid 40's. I guess now I need to understand it's beyond my control but I sure would like some relief.
I was out of work for awhile and was worried about going back to work because I would be missing at least 1 day a month because of the first day of my period is horrible. Headaches, body aches, nausa, just sickness!!!! I can't do anything.
So I tried diet, exercise, doctor, chiropractor, tea, BC's, Excedrine and I try to get plenty sleep. I also have the sleeping problem where I will wake up and can't go back to sleep because I feel anxious or fearful or just a real gut renching bad feeling that is hard to shake. I can tell my mood changes the week before. I get mean and have no patience.
Oh my doctor suggests taking my junk but that ain't gonna happen unless it's absolutely necessary.
All I have left is prayer and taking it 1 day at a time until I lose my sanity or make it through menapause.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join