It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cleaning The Air, His Final Words?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

If you google Andrea Marie Psaros you will find a couple of websites/radio programs that stream mp3 as theyinterview her. I thought somebody could do a voice comparison? AMP is a true professional and a patriot of the Republic. She never backs down, she has her name on every comment. She testifies before comittees and that document is genuine. She was testifying regarding insurance ccompanies c/commodities covering "events"She said she was against it a.d because of HAAARP it would be bused because of the apparent corrupting elite. She is very educated, highly successful, VP on Wallstreet. Only o.e weird thing abut her JEFF BOSS. She also said she has some rd chip in her root canal. All execs seem to have to have them. Very bizarre. I hope she is ok?
edit on 7-2-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

Psaros mentioned in an interesting pdf read

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
this is so relieving i love to see the faces on those who jumped to HOAX and whatever. seriously i thought ATS was a good website n all, and it can be sometimes. with the amount of closed minds and naiveness on this forum is beyond belief!!! i signed on here to possibly explore and discuss the possible events coming but all i read is pages of rubbish! trying to make sense of some topics is like reading the youtube comments.

has the government employed # loads of trolls to try and disinfo everyone on these websites? or is it because half of america are just plain dumbasses and bloody rude... youtube worriors who has no intention but to talk absolute bull# on every video they come across.. why, just why have you signed on these forums.
theres some serious issues going on here and most of the people cant start to link the events, when people try to tell them in broad day light THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG. they completely go mental and freak then give some keyboard worrior action.

i appreciate those who reserve judgement and acknowledge those out there who simply trying to help the rest of your nation and the world out. the rest, well i only say reserve your personal opinions to yourselves than spamming page upon page upon page of USELESS personal opinion crap, stop eating your brainwashing burgers and them spam the # back out on every thread!

rant over. love and peace. i hope some will be enlightened however free will is your choice.
edit on 7-2-2011 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm suppose to feel bad for dave? Did someone force him to put that video on youtube? No he did it of his own free will. You can't go on youtube and make these wild and cray claims about a mystery caller to a popular show and not expect people to investigate or find it intresting.

Oh and if he his visting this webiste , why doesn't he just make an account and answer some of our questions? No oneis investigating him because they want to do him harm , they're investigating him because they want to know the truth about what he said. If it's a hoax or if it isn't. That's all.

Seriously would anyone know who this guy was if it wasn't for HIS youtube video? The one he put up himself?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Dave ,If you are reading this thread,then join us here ,because you seem like a smart guy who has concerns about the future .Together we can get to the truth about all of this

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Dave ,If you are reading this thread,then join us here ,because you seem like a smart guy who has concerns about the future .Together we can get to the truth about all of this

if he did i cant help but think the amount of people what will attempt their absolute best to cripple him to his knees. however if he does, just another good guy to share interesting conversations and discussions.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I liked the video and how he used it as a platform to blame ATS for all the woes surrounding the circus that has become his life. As someone who didn't comment on his situation however, I'm annoyed that he tarred me with same brush as those who did.

What can ya do though? Karma will straighten all of us out in the end.

Rev

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
nvm

post removed - was irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. he posts a video calling out Alex jones, basically acusing him of a cover up. He tells Alex jones in his video that the video he is posting will go viral. The video then goes viral and now he is upset? What did he expect, and does he have any proof that members of ATS are harrasing him? The video was on you tube for all to see, and he claimed he wanted it to go viral.
I didn't participate in the threads he talks about other than watching the first video he posted, so I don't know what was said. But I would have to assume alot of people who are not members here also saw it. If you are going to post something on you tube that can and will cause people to become concerned for the future expect this outcome.
edit on 7-2-2011 by rbilly001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
this site is failing more everday that goes by. its tragic.. for one how does anyone even know hes telling the truth. theres no evidence of the caller on the aj show. nothing will happen on the date spoken about. and the dude is full of # because hes an attention whore that wanted his vids to go viral

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Bearing in mind that I only followed this issue in passing, helping to moderate the threads that this guy is discussing...

My opinion, as a pretty well qualified student of psychology and human behavior... This man is not mentally ill. But he is lying. Possibly even pathologically so. And with more textbook logical fallacies than I can count. I made it to about 8 minutes into the video and was over it.

Notice how he doesn't address himself, other than to validate or excuse. But he does address YOU ATS. Your analysis? Attack. Your questions? Attack.

And to defend himself? Well, since it's "public knowledge" that strange things have happened, he must surely be telling the truth.

My gut feeling is that this man tried to look "cool" to a handful of people (His Youtube subscribers) and did not expect his work to wind up here, being analyzed by critical minds. And now, that this has happened, his ego will not allow him to give in. He's trapped in his lie and he's having to spin a web of deceit that won't end anytime soon.

C'mon David. You got caught with your pants down here. Take your lumps, man up, and move on.

~Heff

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sounds like a scared little man hehehe....On a real note though because I am good at reading people, I think hes telling the truth about what he heard.

I personally think Alex Jones is a Shmuck. He's loud, he's obnoxious and reminds me of a crooked used car sales man. Bet that was his previous job to lol.

The famous Bill Cooper "RIP" is the one who blew the whistle on that guy a long time ago before his died.
edit on 7-2-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
He does start off with a lie..slip..
it is not yet March 7th.
When following a trail, you'd want to make sure the path is clear of obstacles!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Bearing in mind that I only followed this issue in passing, helping to moderate the threads that this guy is discussing...

My opinion, as a pretty well qualified student of psychology and human behavior... This man is not mentally ill. But he is lying. Possibly even pathologically so. And with more textbook logical fallacies than I can count. I made it to about 8 minutes into the video and was over it.

Notice how he doesn't address himself, other than to validate or excuse. But he does address YOU ATS. Your analysis? Attack. Your questions? Attack.

And to defend himself? Well, since it's "public knowledge" that strange things have happened, he must surely be telling the truth.

My gut feeling is that this man tried to look "cool" to a handful of people (His Youtube subscribers) and did not expect his work to wind up here, being analyzed by critical minds. And now, that this has happened, his ego will not allow him to give in. He's trapped in his lie and he's having to spin a web of deceit that won't end anytime soon.

C'mon David. You got caught with your pants down here. Take your lumps, man up, and move on.

~Heff

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.
As a person who makes a living off reading different persons faces and body movements(pro poker player), I can definitely say ,without a doubt that Dave is not being truthful in the video .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
I have to admit he is completely right! The manic chaotic threads on him are a great example of people gone mad. Did anyone even message prison planet? They have a forum don't they? The guy was only giving us information that he came across, he stated that it was his OPINION that something strange is going on. The same way every member here gives their opinions on different information given to us! Everyone here should learn something from the crazed Witch-Hunt over the past few days. The man is obviously genuine and is not trying to viral market anything! With the information he received and the way he came across it, its not a huge leap in logic to assume something weird was going on. Even if the caller was a hoax and he let his imagination run away with him, should people like him just say nothing at all, for the sake of a quiet life?

Exactly! Think before you reply. And again, think, before you reply. And if you can't or don't do a good job at it, or perhaps you're just bored, then don't reply. This way we can all actually get somewhere and learn something.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
he said that "thousands of people heard that woman" on AJs show? did i miss something? where are these "thousands" of people? not a single person on ATS listens to AJ and can confirm or deny? if that happened on AJs show, there would be a much bigger outcry than what is happening right now over this one video...maybe he has a mental illness, or just heard wrong so he appears genuine even though mistaken...i dont know anything for sure, none of us do, but the whole thing stinks...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't know who or what is true. What I DO know, is I'm sick of this guy and all the people talking about him. If I die because of, so be it. haha. I've just had enough. This is an incredible waste of time. This guy and the people obsessing over him are a joke...whether he's legit or not...you and he have all seen to that.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Earlier today there was another post that had me thinking that Dave is hearing more than womens voices on AJ's show. The other member posted a video made by our friend Dave with him stating that there are aliens living underground eating missing children. Can't find it, but its on her somewhere, will link it if I find it . But in my opinion glad Dave came clear on the lastest bit of crazy he had a part in, but also i feel it may not even begin to scratch the surface with this guy. Just my opinion of course....

edit on 7-2-2011 by SaneThinking because: add video link

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Also, he was shown wearing a Yankees hat in one video, but a Red Sox hat in another. This clearly proves he is a charlatan who cannot be trusted.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

He also stated that the reason he was sweating was due to it being 95 degree's. The highest temps in America have been in the 80's the past few weeks. Assuming from his english that he is in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
can't beleive you guys are feeling sorry for this guy.

seems to me the last video is because he got freaked out when his personal info hit the websites, well when your gonna put yourself in the spotlight expect that too happen pal.

he also went down the list of ATs topics so i am positive he is a member of ATS and just liked watching his thread.

listen up sweaty dave , after seeing your "aliens are eating babys" video i can safely say i don't beleive anything you say, noone else has heard this mystery lady you speak of so basically your a quack nutjob and should call your therapist immediatley because you need a higher dosage.

nothing but another sorry HOAXSTER here!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join