It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cleaning The Air, His Final Words?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Dave! hang in there bud...

you seem sincere... I'm glad you did what you did .... don't let the bastids get you down...

realize that there are people here that are PAID to post all kinds of disinformation ..if you listen to Alex he has mentioned that its documented..... many times... if you are on to the truth ... the more they will try and muddy the situation...

I have my own reasons for realizing Alex is on the wrong side though.. I'll allow you to find out for yourself ...

Thanks to you.. I FINALLY shored up supplies Id been meaning to buy and got my bug out bags together .. better safe than sorry ... be it pole shift or dollar crash ... Id been putting it off and the fire you lit may have singed you a little but I bet it helped many do the same thing I did.... so mission accomplished.

Once youve been on here a bit .. you take all with the grain of salt ... its sad how insidious the entire net can be .. but there are good folks and info here .. and you are definitely like minded ..I'm sure Im not alone when I say stick around...

You seem like a kind and decent man ... I wish you the best ...

Bald and sweaty Jeff

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well folks most of society is like a pack of marauding vultures. Iv seen this before on many sites and all i can say it seems like a pack mentality. Now wether this guy is telling the truth or not WHAT does it matter. He is just saying his piece as an individual with free speech. You know im sure most of you feel he is telling the truth because he is like you and me an average joe... A psycho speech analyses indicates he has a high percentage leaning towards speaking the truth in what he believes in. As he said... Why is everyone shooting the messenger ? Why isnt AJ coming clean on the deal ? And hey if you have done as much research as me in what he is speaking about, I was very concerned way before this dude posted anything about pole shift. Im not taking sides and not interested whos saying what. But if you dont know about pole shift go research it ! if your not interested in it go find another carcuss to pull apart. The Earth is changing dramatically in many many ways not seen before and the unprepared will be the unprepared. You have any insurance of any type ? eg: house , car , life ? If you do well that makes you a paranoid nut ! Being prepared including knowledge is insurance... Good luck for what the future brings.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wongy

I still believe the guy who started the original thread, Jophiel, was hoaxing. He hijacked Dave's video, just as Oswego did with Jared Loughners Video, and started posting these supposed PMs from people who supposedly knew Dave.

But Silo13 put it best:

reply to post by
Jophiel
why do people keep calling me oswegeo why do people compare my thread to his?

Why, because your writing style under BOTH ATS names are exactly the same, your fixation on YouTube videos are the same, and, your HOAXING is the same...

Oh, and here's my favorite part... DRUM ROLL PLEASE There are two places on ATS where a poster religiously misspells the word through/thru as ‘threw’... Your many many posts here in this thread where you've yet to spell it correctly once, always as THREW - and - Oswego's posts!

edit on 8-2-2011 by lucidclouds because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
Well folks most of society is like a pack of marauding vultures. Iv seen this before on many sites and all i can say it seems like a pack mentality. Now wether this guy is telling the truth or not WHAT does it matter. He is just saying his piece as an individual with free speech. You know im sure most of you feel he is telling the truth because he is like you and me an average joe... A psycho speech analyses indicates he has a high percentage leaning towards speaking the truth in what he believes in. As he said... Why is everyone shooting the messenger ? Why isnt AJ coming clean on the deal ? And hey if you have done as much research as me in what he is speaking about, I was very concerned way before this dude posted anything about pole shift. Im not taking sides and not interested whos saying what. But if you dont know about pole shift go research it ! if your not interested in it go find another carcuss to pull apart. The Earth is changing dramatically in many many ways not seen before and the unprepared will be the unprepared. You have any insurance of any type ? eg: house , car , life ? If you do well that makes you a paranoid nut ! Being prepared including knowledge is insurance... Good luck for what the future brings.

Why should Alex make a statement about something that never took place, theres no audio/footage of the female caller from the white house, as far as I know it does not exist. Just because some idiot makes something up alex jones is supposed to address it? I dont think so

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The sad thing is I believe him more now that he says aliens are eating babies underground. haha.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
So nothing out of Alex Jones on this issue but he has suddenly decided to do a report on pole shifts? Guess it helps with ratings. I for one am glad Alex has put this to bed rather than trying to take advantage of the situation.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
So nothing out of Alex Jones on this issue but he has suddenly decided to do a report on pole shifts? Guess it helps with ratings.

It also helps when people believe there is a media blackout on the subject. Even though he didn't go into anything informative.

Wouldn't suprise me if Alex was told to talk a bit about it. If it is a forbidden subject, staying quiet would have only added fuel to the fire. I find it more than a coincidence he suddenly decided to speak about it.

Personally, I think Dave is telling the truth, and the whole thing is very suspicious.

Thanks for clearing up things too, Dave.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This video is great! The man telling it how he sees it...

"So, where do go from here?"
"Ides of March" anyone? Anyone?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That Dave vid is -old- info. We in ats here --last evening-- were viewing and discussing this video in other Alex Jones/pole shift threads.
I said in one of those threads what I'll repeat here. His saying March instead of Feb. is because he is upset, I believe. When I get upset, I am mistake prone and cannot think clearly. People were very vicious to him. All he is, someone who wanted to present something unusual he believes that he heard, out of concern. Thats all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join