It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cleaning The Air, His Final Words?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This was posted an hour ago from now. He goes on to say that the threads you guys have are 99% wrong. I don't know if he is scared or not because he keeps making accounts. He never said he was scared.. so.. I wouldn't judge him. Like someone said a few days ago, it reminds of that lady talking about those truckers transporting avian flu, no proof, no creditably. Just a caller.

I think I'll heed this warning. If nothing happens then oh well, it ain't like the dollar is going to be the reserve currency much longer anyways. I also think it may be time to simmer down on David also. I believe this is the end of it and with or without the audio, her word isn't any better than his. They both could be lying, or they both could be telling the truth. So maybe it's time to quit tussling over the situation and take it how you feel you should take it. Because there is no getting to the bottom of it all.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Mizzijr because: Add on

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is just embarrassing. I think if some ATS members want to continue the investigation, they should stop making references to this guy.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is it just me or does this guy kind of resemble AJ? lol. This guy seems very sincere, and a lot of points he makes are interesting but I keep coming back to the thought that it would be very difficult to predict a pole shift with that degree of certainty. If I wanted to drum up a little free publicity for AJ this seems like a very good way to do it. Let someone spill out the theory for listeners to hear then ignore it. Nothing gets people thinking conspiracy more than a cover up. If anyone calls the White House to get some answers(haha) let us know what you hear.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
He said March 7th, poor sweaty Dave. Seriously though, you come out with a bomb shell like this and expect people not to be interested in who you are and where you come from?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
He said March 7th, poor sweaty Dave. Seriously though, you come out with a bomb shell like this and expect people not to be interested in who you are and where you come from?

I agree...

He seems too sensitive for someone who posts videos on-line. The sweaty Dave comments seem to have rattled him a bit, lol.

He is also acting like ATS members are journalist who should follow a certain code of conduct and that somehow the ownership is responsible for this. I guess if he had a clue he would not be following AJ.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well I am glad he is setting the record straight. Has anyone yet been able to locate the recording of the woman he is talking about? That is the only thing that is going to get the attention off of him and on to the real story. If there isn't a recording to be found then of course people are going to redirect there attention to the messenger.
edit on 7-2-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
he even had the same facial expressions as aj...

if u dubbed over it with a growly texan voice it would be aj. try watching it and do that in your mind, its crazy how much his movements are the same

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by endlessknowledge

I was following the thread for a while and didn't see any post's about personal information, I must agree though, that posting personal info about someone (civilian, I make exceptions in my moral conduct for politicians!) is not cool. I don't know what was supposedly posted though. Like I said, you can't seriously come out with something like this and not expect people to question your background or you sincerity. He opened a can of worms and even though he is trying to wash his hands of it, they are still dirty.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have to admit he is completely right! The manic chaotic threads on him are a great example of people gone mad. Did anyone even message prison planet? They have a forum don't they? The guy was only giving us information that he came across, he stated that it was his OPINION that something strange is going on. The same way every member here gives their opinions on different information given to us! Everyone here should learn something from the crazed Witch-Hunt over the past few days. The man is obviously genuine and is not trying to viral market anything! With the information he received and the way he came across it, its not a huge leap in logic to assume something weird was going on. Even if the caller was a hoax and he let his imagination run away with him, should people like him just say nothing at all, for the sake of a quiet life?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius

Exactly. Any of us posting even these little messages are opening ourselves up to some sort of attack. The more strong what we post, the more likely somebody will go to great lengths to discredit, demean or even harm us personally. You, me and him--with Hollywood showbiz experiences--should have expected no less.

In this video he was much more "normal" than in the other two. So it looks like he has gotten a grip. I though he did a decent job here of explaining his current position. However, I think the earlier videos speak for themselves, and I would imagine that on second thought he's damned sorry he did them. After all, who is to blame for the fuss?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I expect people on this board to have a open mind and debate in a adult fashion sure a harmless joke here or there is fine but to the point of hurting someones feelings, since when has ATS become Survivor Sucks?

Instead of attacking his appearance maybe we should find out if he's telling the truth....am i right this is ATS isn't it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
Did anyone even message prison planet? They have a forum don't they?

the posts concerning this issue was deleted off Prison Planet
and the users who posted it were banned or at least that was
posted in another thread here earlier today.

Kinda hard to get answers when the questions are ignored.

And I thank Dave for making this video and clearing up
a bunch of stuff. Cheers Dave

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Another new thread on the same topic?

I was going to write something here. There is no point. This site has lost it way. Simple as. No going back now.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

If you google Andrea Marie Psaros you will find a couple of websites/radio programs that stream mp3 as theyinterview her. I thought somebody could do a voice comparison? AMP is a true professional and a patriot of the Republic. She never backs down, she has her name on every comment. She testifies before comittees and that document is genuine. She was testifying regarding insurance ccompanies c/commodities covering "events"She said she was against it a.d because of HAAARP it would be bused because of the apparent corrupting elite. She is very educated, highly successful, VP on Wallstreet. Only o.e weird thing abut her JEFF BOSS. She also said she has some rd chip in her root canal. All execs seem to have to have them. Very bizarre. I hope she is ok?
edit on 7-2-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I never worried about what this guy said, because I can INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY that the content of the message he proclaimed to have heard was invalid information. Ergo, everything that happened afterward is inconsequential.

No one can predict when pole shifts will happen, and most certainly not on a specific date, and ESPECIALLY in secret.

Everyone focused on the supposed "cover up" instead of the core element of the story: the supposed message itself.

It's called critical thinking skills people, you should learn to develop some.

edit on 7-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
To Dave,
Congrats on not being swept away to Guantanamo for any reason whether real or fabricated.
I was never sure if you had been detained as it was an internet rumor and most of those are quite untrue.
I did however see your 3 part video where you advocated violent revolution, while some may agree with you this could possibly get attention from the wrong sort of people.
Sorry about your personals getting posted on the web but all i saw were business items, hardly private info.
Best of luck!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The scenario: Guy hears something, asks for confirmation - can't get it. Asks the larger community.... and then gets consumed by the community as if he were an MSM media product.

I feel bad that he associates it all with ATS per se. That's a bit odd since all ATS is is a forum.... so Abovetopsecret.com didn't really "do" anything to him. Perhaps he might be of the opinion that Abovetopsecret.com should have NOT allowed people to talk about it.

Interesting that such an intervention would have proven to be hypocritical and rather narrow-minded. After all, the alarm raised was by him (which is not to say there's anything wrong with that.)

Here's a hint. From someone who NEVER commented about this story before...

When you dive into social media, posting your thoughts and even questions on line; don't take it personally when you find yourself exposed to a range of people who can be anything from astute and polite .. to moronically repugnant.

So, if this is as newsworthy as some fear it may be... where are the other thousands of listeners? Someone other than this guy must be asking the same questions?

((By the way, the Ambassadorial gathering story broke in January I believe.... it has more to do with Wikileaks embarrassment than anything else, I wager - but then - with these folks it could just be a love-in, holding hands and discussing their political futures on our backs.))

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Well I am glad he is setting the record straight. Has anyone yet been able to locate the recording of the woman he is talking about? That is the only thing that is going to get the attention off of him and on to the real story. If there isn't a recording to be found then of course people are going to redirect there attention to the messenger.
edit on 7-2-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

I offered in another thread to check one of my own sources. I'm not making any promises, but I will check if someone will give me a date, and the hour she was on.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I don't know what to think but I do believe that Dave was sincere,and eveybody took the information and blew it out of proportion.It's strange to me because last year I had a dream that I have had a few times in my life,I dreamt that I was looking out a window and saw a huge wave coming at me,I currently live on the east coast I mean across the street from the ocean.Now I not saying I'm a psychic or anything but it was a really weird day that day I kept hearing songs on the radio with words like "pack your bags and meet me"I believe it was a Dave Mathews song I hear it 3 times that day and I heard other songs that referred to leaving. Like I said I'm not claiming anything I just wanted to tell someone about this very odd day I had and how this Dave issue made me think of it.I don't know but maybe I should have my bags ready to go.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Damn. No more sweaty dave?

I for one am glad he set the record straight.

He was sweating because it was 95 degrees.

All of this "I heard a woman on AJ disguising her voice" is complete nonsense.

The fact that so many people flagged it and followed it without any real information is very telling of the ats community.

the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join