It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOME - Beautiful Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is a very beautiful documentary with stunning photography and an important message, I don't agree with all the "facts" but still an enjoyable watch

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

I can vouch for this. One of the first things I ever watched in high definition. Worth it for the absolutely stunning views alone.

Cheers for reminding me about this one

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wow it has been awhile since I saw this one! thanks for posting it I hope more members who have yet to see it take a look at it and draw there own conclusions. I like the idea and message behind it. Yet still find flaws in it as well. Still a great watch though.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I saw this posted it here and agree with the facts. No matter that, it is a wonderful film and so worthwhile.
I will star and flag anyone who reposts it since it is SO magnificient and with such a critical message. People who care and are not oblivious to the exploitation and damage to the Earth all seem to love this film. The rest would rather watch Avatar. Perhaps with some microwave popcorn, which some poor soul had to die getting hydrolized fat in their lungs to make and bring to the family living rooms.

There is I think a point where you just have to start caring about everything we do and being responsible for our actions, our wants real and percieved.

Cheers to you for doing so.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I just finished watching this amazing documentary, wake up World or we won't have one.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I have watched this, it is beautiful, I like watching things about Earth
. I am so grateful for her support. I need to buy it but for now I have it as a favorite on Youtube. Wonderfully made.

edit on 2/7/2011 by ISis12RA12ELohim because: Typo demons got me AGAIN, *sigh* I am the typo queen

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's as beautiful as a nuclear blast, and the message is just as deadly.

It truly is a bit too late to come back from our generations of ravaging the earth, imo.

We'll adapt, but I honestly think civility and order won't remain once it's all said and done.

Cheers to the remaining fish which will likely die out before I do.

edit on 7-2-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Looks pretty good, will have to give it a watch.

HD too on youtube.

top topics

join