It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been contacted by the future

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Please seek professional help....Not kidding around.

Sounds like OP stopped taking his meds...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
hey this site should be right up your street tinfoilhats.com
they have a hole range of help for you

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Sir, I am not trying to be mean ...but.....My mother -n- law is schitzophranic, and you sound just like her.
Please go see a professional and get back on your medications or up the dosage. You are about to snap and cause harm to yourself or others.

If you are upset people are not listening to you, it is because your "story" sounds childish and unbelievable. To say an AI from 1000 years into the future can only respond with "thats right or thats wrong" is in itself silly. We have computers now that can say more than that!

PLEASE go to a doctor right now!!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
No you haven't and neither have the other 1000 + posters that have created threads claiming they have. This site is getting bad.
Mods: We need to start voting on threads on whether or not to keep. Then ban the OP along with their IP. Lets take of the weeds and let the grass grow green again.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I feel for you mate I really do !

You have been diagnosed with schizophrenia,and that is what you are suffering with, the sad fact is that the majority of schizophrenics do not realise that they have this disease, and they totally believe, and are immersed in a world of paranoia just like yourself.

Have you told your doctors about your fantasies?.......what was their reaction?

I know I shouldn't laugh, but "skull to skull communication" cracked me up!

Good luck mate, you won't find your answers on ATS I'm afraid

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
No you haven't and neither have the other 1000 + posters that have created threads claiming they have. This site is getting bad.
Mods: We need to start voting on threads on whether or not to keep. Then ban the OP along with their IP. Lets take of the weeds and let the grass grow green again.

Whoa there!

The guys not well!.....wouldn't it be more beneficial to at least try to help him instead of kicking him out?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Trutherman, not wishing to knock you or anything but, you say:

I dont have schizophrenia but have been diagnosed with it and currently take resperidol injections

You really need to go back to your psychiatrist and discuss this with him as quite clearly one of you are delusional. You need to either have your medication increased or changed or possibly explore some other form of treatment as you clearly need help.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Its rare that i get irritaded enough to call out some of you prats for what you are but feeding this kind of illusion could end up as another Jared Lee Loughner.

P.S before i get called some sort of dis-info agent i'm what some might call a believer. Not an idiot.

Take care truthermantwo

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wait...If you're beeing contacted by a computer from the future doesn't that mean other computers could track that computer to you? Are you worried about that at all?Plus can'tthe people who built the computer whose talking you into the future alive right now? Perhaps they're tracing your IP as we speak...I'd be careful if I were you ...This sounds like a very dangerous and tense event in your life.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Like its said before: you're paranoid schizophrenic. With all respect; its known that people with your condition are all alone in their scary world and mind. You don't believe anyone. I'm not a.bad doctor (my signature is not part of an evil plan, it all just intrigues me). I'm depressed myself. And there is help for those in need. Use it! It's no elaborate game, evil for its own sake, its your mind playing games. I have worked in psychiatry and is like to ask you to search for 'address unknown max payne' on YouTube. Its q fantasy series from a videogame. Funny? Intriguing, its someone like you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't really believe in this "schizophrenia" disorder.

I personally favor other more encompassing explanations.

# 1) Your head is full of false information.

# 2) You are lying for some reason.

or # 3) You actually are telling the truth, but the people attacking you are misleading you into illusions of grandeur.

The technology exists for this to be possible (to some extent) so I will refrain from making any judgments without further data to examine.

Most people are afraid to examine the possibility that you might actually be telling the truth.
I am quite skeptical, but am open to any further information you may be willing to offer.

I do not fear the truth no matter how wacky or bad it may turn out to be. I shall embrace it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills
reply to post by redbarron626

Lmao and you have" free your mind" in your own picture
Just pickin....I agree with you, kind of scary people like this are out there roaming the streets.
It is kind of scary that someone like you who uses a username boasting of 12 kills is on the street.whether fantasy or fact.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Look everyone. I am tired of not being believed. The reason I tell all is because im reaching out for people who are being attacked as well by electronic sounding voices..

They are also experiencing auditory hallucinations.

They are 'electronic sounding', because the internal misfiring of neurons and synapses can't reproduce the perception of sounds with the full complexity of actual voices (and its why most auditory hallucinations of voices are male rather than female---simpler auditory/perceptual patterns).

Let's be clear: you, or I, am not important enough for aliens from the future to attack in their mind.

Why is it more likely that is happening instead of proven medical and chemical problems which happen to lots of people? You should be relieved that you can ignore the 'aliens' in your head because they aren't real.

Example: if I blow out my knee after a bike accident, is it because of psycokinetic attacks from aliens, or because I twisted it?

edit on 9-2-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have been looking into some of the mind control programs going on and some of what you are saying fits with that. I have heard of some time travel programs as well, hard to say what the exact situation is but I see it as possible for now. If you think you have some audio implant then you should be able to find what frequency it works on if you can find someone with the right equipment. There is a reason why many conspiracy theorist go on about tin foil hats, if it works then good for you. Otherwise you may need something else to help shield you, you notice that some things make a difference. Try going in a Faraday cage and it should block all electromagnetic signals that you may be receptive too.

From some reports of these mind control programs it is very concerning. The facts are clear that something is going on, as for how much and how far it does start to get a bit hazy. I do consider the threats from these programs a lot more serious than some of the terrorist headlines going around.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

12 confirmed. Fact, as many people on here know me on a personal level off of ATS. It isn't boasting, it is how I deal with it. Anger, happiness, excitement, sadness, everything running through your head 24 7, reoccuring of what happened and trying to justify it. Anger. There is a difference between believing in fantasy and trying to get others to believe your illusion from mental illness, and suffering from depression and PTSD. I take my medication. As of right now I deal with what happened through anger, is it right? No...that is why I am seeing different psychiatrists and therapists tp come up with better solutions to deal with what happened than through anger and alcohol.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo This is what you should do! go and get a paper clip from the nurse's station, make sure nobody sees you take it. Then, go somewhere to be alone. Tear a piece of string from the bottom of your gown, just a few threads will do. Straighten out the paperclip to make an "S" and tie the string to one end. Keep this in your pocket where nobody can find it until later. Then when your next meal comes, get something to use for bait, like a kernel of corn, or a piece o bread. Next put your bait on the hook, which is on one end of the string in your pocket.

Now the next thing is kinda tricky - you will have to make your way to the lobby, where the aquarium is. If you can get there, and use your string, hook and bait to catch a fish - the A.I. will realize how powerful you really are, and with the symbolic "fish" - just as Jesus fed the multitudes - the A.I. will KNOW FOR SURE you are not to be messed with and you cannot be turned into a facist! It will then leave - But I must WARN you! They may come back later!

GOOD LUCK & GODSPEED!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
When we live in a technological world, the manifestations of the other side become technological.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I am truly not wanting to come off sounding mean, as quite the opposite is true, which is concern. It really really truly sounds to me like you have schizophrenia. I was listening to a fascinating and informative radio show on NPR this morning, with Diane Rehm, about schizophrenia. This father and son have co-authored a book together about the son's schizophrenia.
I have an idea. If you would like to prove to yourself whether your experiences are real and objective as opposed to subjective, maybe you could get on meds after seeing a doctor, for your specific diagnosis if you should get one. If after the meds regime as perscribed, the voices don't cease,......well.........could be electronic then.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

My friend it is very hard for people to see past certain things concerning your experience. I have an advanced degree in psychology but have not practised in over 2 decades. When I was a child, at around 2-3 years old, I began to have very powerful flashbacks to my last life, right when I died. This dream was very fast, but terrifying. Into adulthood, other things began to come together for me to know who I was in my last life. I can manifest demonstrateable things concerning this because I was a musician like yourself. My point is this: As this was happening to me, as I began to rediscover my abilities, the people I thought I could trust the most, who would be open to my experiences turned out to be my greatest critics and skeptics. You know who I was, I probably influenced you in some way, but I won't publically admit it or the connection. My neighbors hear me play sometimes and the reaction is one that makes me think one day I will come out because my musical fingerprint is one of a kind and unmistakable and they hear it, but I know for everyone who would stay open, there will be 100 that won't.

I have worked with bi-polar and schizophrenia. Whatever you are going through whether it is mental or as you say, I know it is your truth. There are many black projects concerning energy,particle and electronic warfare and that is a fact too.

I know this site is suppose to be open to experiences such as yours and I am sorry you have had to read some of the things said to you. My only advice to you is to find the Divine that dwells within you and He will protect you and guide you. I hope your suffering ends soon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join