It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been contacted by the future

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Simone50m -That sounds very logical and is great advice - but what should this guy do in the mean time while waiting for the doctor, and then waiting for the meds to kick in?

************************GO FISHING!!!****************************

edit on 10-2-2011 by factbandit because: punctuation!

edit on 10-2-2011 by factbandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by truthermantwo

I am truly not wanting to come off sounding mean, as quite the opposite is true, which is concern. It really really truly sounds to me like you have schizophrenia. I was listening to a fascinating and informative radio show on NPR this morning, with Diane Rehm, about schizophrenia. This father and son have co-authored a book together about the son's schizophrenia.
I have an idea. If you would like to prove to yourself whether your experiences are real and objective as opposed to subjective, maybe you could get on meds after seeing a doctor, for your specific diagnosis if you should get one. If after the meds regime as perscribed, the voices don't cease,......well.........could be electronic then.

Thats exactly what ive done, and i have already proven it to myself that it is electronic, and ive asked many questions of my attackers and learned much.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Do you understand that your audio expertise has been subconciously incorporated into your psychosis?You know what electronic signals are 'supposed' to do...so that is what you hear...If you weren't familiar with sound,your brain wouldn't know what to imagine you were hearing....Please don't kill anything else and get to the hospital immediately....If you resent the idea of control then fight it....What control you need to resist is the chemical imbalance in your brain...Good Luck.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I at first thought this was going to be not very interesting, and probably delusion, but as I read more and more, I realised that I've kind of had similar things happen to me throughout my life. I don't know if it is the same as what is happening to you or if it is different. But I sometimes hear, what I always think is a radio or a television, it sounds like people talking to each other sometimes and sometimes just one person talking, I can sometimes pick up on a few words but never full sentences.. it honestly sounds like a tv, but it only happens when there is no tv on all is quiet and I'm laying in bed, or one time, when I was in hospital after giving birth to my daughter, I would hear it every time I took a shower there, but only when the water was on.. it was so weird. I do not do drugs or drink btw.. I just think is it the same as what is happening to you?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nivekronnoco

Im not suffering from psychosis, psycho somatic side effects of anything, this is real as *snip* and you can bank your hard earned money on it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by nivekronnoco

Im not suffering from psychosis, psycho somatic side effects of anything, this is real as *snip* and you can bank your hard earned money on it.

Thats exactly what ailments of the brain do, they are able to present you with unreal scenarios, which seem all too real.

Just because your suffering from some form of hallucination, doesn;t mean you neccesarily lose sense of your other faculties, It doesn;t mean you can't feed yourself or you will be running down the street naked screaming they are here.

There was a case where a lady would see naked people floating around her, nobody believed her. She was perfectly healthy, married and had a job. But she saw naked people she was thoroughly convinced of how real they were. Her experience seemed all too real, but you and me know she didnt see that.

Plus its not healthy to come to this forum, which is polluted with stories with no basis in fact, it will only fuel your mind with the wrong stuff.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

I am truly not wanting to come off sounding mean, as quite the opposite is true, which is concern. It really really truly sounds to me like you have schizophrenia. I was listening to a fascinating and informative radio show on NPR this morning, with Diane Rehm, about schizophrenia. This father and son have co-authored a book together about the son's schizophrenia.
I have an idea. If you would like to prove to yourself whether your experiences are real and objective as opposed to subjective, maybe you could get on meds after seeing a doctor, for your specific diagnosis if you should get one. If after the meds regime as perscribed, the voices don't cease,......well.........could be electronic then.

Thats exactly what ive done, and i have already proven it to myself that it is electronic, and ive asked many questions of my attackers and learned much.

Heres a good question what have you learned, hopefully this should help you put this imagined reality into perspective.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Lets just say this is happening okay. You said you are learning much from your attackers. What is it you are learning? What do they want from/with you etc????

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I think a forum for just this kind of thing would be good. I do believe that people who are mentally disposed could actually leak or bleed information to us from the other side, the future, "please insert your belief".

I believe the bleeding or leaking of information is possible. Many have experienced this with loved ones in the weeks, hours, or minutes before death. Their dying loved ones talk to family and friends long gone from here. They interact with them in such a way that it seems someone is actually in the room with them. What if they are?

What if some of the mentally disposed are seeing or hearing something that could be relevant to us? What if their mind is open in a way that ours is not? I think it's worth listening to them instead of ostracizing them. What if there is some relevant information that could be gathered by this?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
No offence but,If you dont have schizoprenia, then maybe you have psycosis? Amazing dream tho, wish I had dreams like that.

What drugs/medication are you on?

edit on 28-2-2011 by CandiceZ because: wanted to add something else

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I am not sure if it is PSYCHOTRONICS Or PSYCHOTROPICS.....
Sounds far fetched to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Mental illness aside, which it sounds ver strongly that you do have, I'll ask you about your OP. You said that you accidently created a paradox, what was the nature of this paradox?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hey, OP
Check out some of this information may be interesting to you.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You should seek help, any potential condition you may have, will obviously seem real and are probably real to you because you are experiencing them. But you should at least respect the possibility it could be a condition of the brain and do yourself a favour and find out what you can do to diagnose or treat yourself.

The brain is capable of the most amazing feats, like there are people out there whose sense of hearing is linked with color in their brains, so when they hear a particular note, they see colors in the air. Its not real, its just the brain associating colors with diff sounds.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well, the secret is, is that each human lives in a different dimension, some live in roughly the same synchronicity, but others live in highly distorted versions of reality. The only thing is, is that humans are all in 3D, so they do not have the ability to cross between dimensions at will. In order to control humans, we have to get them to synchronise into the same dimension, however this is near impossible. Humans are basically a very interesting experiment in understanding dimensional mechanics. How is it possible? Since you are all in 3D, what happens is that your dimensional difference is explained because the people around you give no indication that they live in a different version of reality. Realities are different in terms of time-lines, but because each individual lives in a different timeline, they are not different to a particularly large extent, and our actions upon other people still have an effect. Also, sometimes, we can converge dimensionally, and change our potential future, but really, the best way to explain it, is that we all live in paralell versions of reality, like the television programme "sliders" - however, we only have one self that remains across all dimensions, and when we die (in whatever dimension we happen to be occupying), we die in all dimensions on our 3D plane. A 4D/5D plane is the equivalent of being able to transition between different paralell realities, so in this sense, there is more room for movement. Likewise, if we make a transition to escape 3D, it would appear to the outside world as if we had never been born at all
. Some say that we are overdue for an event, where there is a convergence of all the dimensions of 3D Earth, so that, when each side flips over, there will be an exit in the crossing of both loops, basically, an opportunity to write yourself out of this reality, because those that remain will cross to the other side of thier dimensional reality, and will have no memory that it happened. There will be some kind of event that separates the two sides, some kind of cataclysm or something similar to that effect, a mirror of something that happened a long time ago, splitting the Earth into two distinct streams of (3D) dimensionality.
edit on 4-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by kera1337

Ill just clarify for people, im the most gentle person youll know, somewhat popular musician as well. i have no intent on hurting anyone unless im acosted physicly. In which case im trained in martial arts. I dont have schizophrenia but have been diagnosed with it and currently take resperidol injections. .

This sounds pretty weird to me, you don't have schizophrenia but you ARE diagnosed with it ???

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

I read that hey, i hope he did read it it would feed his mind immensely.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

As Caspar studied into mind control he encountered an area of paramount importance: Psychic Warfare. This is something the Russians had been developing for a number of decades. The Americans had been somewhat behind in this aspect, but eventually caught up. Psychic Warfare has two main branches: 1) Psychic spying and, 2) Psychic influencing. Psycic spying is also called remote viewing or in Scientology terms exteriorization, and psycic influencing is called mind control. This is a matter of injecting a thought into another person without the person knowing that it happens. He will believe that it is his own thought and be liable to carry it out. Psycic influencing, or mind control can be done by a tepaphone (electronically) or by a trained and skilled spiritual being (an OT in Scientology terms).

I got the previous from a website while looking for psychotronics, it describes what ive been through to a degree.

There is a verse in Quran which talks about how they abused human kinds and how human kinds abused them.

They are mostly energy like we are mostly material. They were created of fire and we were created of mud.

There is more about them in Qur'an.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

"...they have built this machine to try to turn me into a fascist because I will one day hold alot of power."

Can't you just "think" this machine to break down or explode?

"...Under bridges the signal gets muted, in the basement of the hospital the signal comes through like a choppy CB signal. In the psych ward..."

What are you doing under bridges, in the hospital, and in the psych ward?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join