It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Monster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but this is footage from the mockumentary as described above. On one of the threads on this vid on youtube someone involved in it actually posted a message putting the contreversy to rest. I also believe about the same time that some expert divers and animatronic people placed a remote control Nessie in the waters and swam it past onlookers to see if they could fool anyone.
I've been to Loch Ness years ago and there is, in my opinion, something in the fifteen to twenty feet size range swimming aroud in those peaty waters. Its, or maybe I should say, "they", as more than one have been detected, have been picked up on sonar numerous times by pleasure boats and fishing vessels. So why this is fake in my opinion the Loch Ness monster definately Isn't.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yeah... it's 100% fake. Watched that mockumentary a couple of years back... Was entertaining... Would have been AWESOME if it was true. As much as I believe in Nessie, I don't think we're going to get that sort of evidence.

Anyway, think about it. If it WAS true, it would have been worldwide straight away!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Its a very fishy video
But i love all the stories about the Loch Ness Monster and all the myths of this creature and its history even if it is a mockumentary its a fun one to watch..thanks for the thread...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

It's only a clip from a mockumentary. You should look it up and watch the full thing. Entertaining!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Orla

Thanks i shall do that

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
That's the best footage i have ever seen. The thing is lightning fast. The crazy part is me and about 12 people witnessed one of these things in my lake.

You just know the world is ending when you get nessie footage like that.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by miracleretiree
That's the best footage i have ever seen. The thing is lightning fast. The crazy part is me and about 12 people witnessed one of these things in my lake.

You just know the world is ending when you get nessie footage like that.

There are only one and a half pages in this thread...maybe reading the whole thing will enlighten you....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Even thought the footage is completely and utterly fake... It does not make me believe any less in Nessie. When people ask me WHY I believe, I tell them that it comes down to ONE fact...

The fact is, it's not just Loch Ness that has this beast. There is Ogopogo in Lake Okanagan in British Colombia.... Also Champ in Lake Champlain!

And there are many many others around the world. It can't be just a coincidence!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Orla

Being Scottish myself, I too have no doubt that there is, or was something in that loch. I often find it surprising that there is so much emphasis on space travel, when we are, as yet, unable to fully explore the depths of our oceans, and in this case, very deep bodies of inland water, and really know what lurks beneath.

Sorry, my previous post was based on my ocd tendancy to be annoyed by people who read the OP then leap in with an observation/question/answer without having read a single reply, that has probably already covered what they were going to say.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Shame that its from a mockumentery, it didn't seem like a genuine video to me any way to be honest but would have been awesome if it was.

Got to say that i do believe in something being out there in that lake , as well as many other huge lakes and parts of the oceans around the world. Theres so much we don't know and theres a great possibility that there are a hell of a lot of undiscovered creatures lurking around in these deep waters.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
for the loch ness monster to be alive would be impossible due to the fact that you would have to have a population that could reproduce the food population in loch ness could not sustain animals that large plus the other life in the lake

top topics

<< 1   >>

join