It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl commercials......fail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
As of now all of the commercials I have seen are completely forgettable, I have not even chuckled at one of them.....Thoughts? Comments? What do you all think???

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I was disturbed by the Doritos commercial where the guy sucked the other guy's finger to get the cheese off, then he stole another guy's pants and smelt them. That was gross.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Here is the one we made for the competition. We didn't even come close to placing in the prize money; but it was a wonderful experience for producers/filmmakers like ourselves. The Doritos and Pepsi commercials are an open competition, with some serious prize money!

www.youtube.com...

If you are dissatisfied with what you see....Join us....independant film makers, producers, directors, actors, editors etc.....be the change!

edit on 6-2-2011 by whaaa because: ytmx67dgh

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The commercial for the Optima vehicle with the aliens, ufos, Mayans and the Mayan temples freaked my daughter out. That commercial I will never forget!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Yea that was sick...I have to agree 100% with ya on that!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well..... It's the 4th quarter....and I must say, this is the worst group of Super Bowl commercials in the last 5 years or more. It's sad that FOOTBALL was actually more entertaining than the commercials.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
the worst superbowl ever...

should have known...

cowboy quality... lol...

Listen for the same price..

half time epic fail

They may have cursed the game to die out...

not to mention what will happen to fans next year...disappointment on top of disappointment

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a good commercial but it has been released for awhile...

I loved it...

new topics

top topics

join