It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the ultimate evidence that US military possess weather-control weapons??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Interesting little video
weather as a weapon

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm going to throw this in here because I think all this activity might somehow all be connected. Maybe not, but....

• Extra funding for two (three?) additional trips for the space shuttle.
  • The Tampa airport runway recalibration.
  • The GPS "testing" in the southeast of the U.S..
  • The NASA research on gravity waves and weather in Huntsville, AL, which coincidentally is where a lot of the ISS is built.
  • Masses of animals dying, behaving erratically.
  • The launch of the rocket with secret payload off the west coast of the U.S..
  • Rothschild buying Weather Central.
  • Clinton's meeting tomorrow with all ambassadors and some world leaders.

Add to this all the threads here about magnetic anomalies and the like, and now this.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well hell since were on a conspiracy site...

WHAT IF...the whole entire "pole-shift" thing is all completely dis-info to cover up a super HAARP attack to kick off the depopulation agenda and chaos needed for their "new order".

WHAT IF...the whole BP oil spill thing was to destabilize the Madrid fault so their super HAARP can wreak the ultimate havoc...

hey its a conspiracy site so decided to go there...lol

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Am I the one silly here???

Well seeing as I asked you what a whistleblower LOOKS like because you said "She didn't look like an actual whistleblower or insider", you still haven't answered that question.

You can answer or you can appear silly by not justifying such a blind statement.....

Not what she did or didn't say.
Not which documents she did or didn't leak.
Not how she did or didn't sound.
Not where she does or doesn't work.

But what do they LOOK like? You claim to know the difference that gives them away by their appearance and I'd like to know what that is.

Cheers in advance.

Wow, someone here missed A LOT of Texts Interpreting classes in the school. When I said "She doesn't look like a whistleblower", it was IMPLIED that I didn't FEEL it. Actually I also told that I didn't have this IMPRESSION. I never meant that she didn't look "physically" like a whistleblower. Your lousy perception made this up.

And you're still calling me silly...

Dude seriously...

edit on 2/7/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
I'm going to throw this in here because I think all this activity might somehow all be connected. Maybe not, but....

• Extra funding for two (three?) additional trips for the space shuttle.
  • The Tampa airport runway recalibration.
  • The GPS "testing" in the southeast of the U.S..
  • The NASA research on gravity waves and weather in Huntsville, AL, which coincidentally is where a lot of the ISS is built.
  • Masses of animals dying, behaving erratically.
  • The launch of the rocket with secret payload off the west coast of the U.S..
  • Rothschild buying Weather Central.
  • Clinton's meeting tomorrow with all ambassadors and some world leaders.

Add to this all the threads here about magnetic anomalies and the like, and now this.

You hit something.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I just seriously hope this is another Y2K suspicion. We all looked silly in 1999 thinking the computers would crash and bombs would go off. And that situation was believable because we created technology, but now they "may" have created weather modification. whose to say mother nature may take revenge. They change mother nature, but mother nature will change us via polar reversal.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

First thing that popped in my head was Lex Luther and superman. The original battle between good and evil the people vs. NWO. I think we can win. haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join