It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the ultimate evidence that US military possess weather-control weapons??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
In the last 72 hours the main conspiracy forums, blogs and video-host sites like YouTube, are steaming with discussions about a supposed White House's female whistleblower that attempted to expose an alleged "pole shift around March 15, 2011", during a call in the Alex Jones show and was pulled off the air without going further in the subject.I've read lots of threads in lots of forums, where this subject is being scrutinized and it seems that there are way too much disinformation over it. The same woman, later called George Noory on C2C, complaining that she was shut down from Alex Jones broadcasting and by what I heard, she has NO connection with White House. She mentioned a government document where the possession of environmental weaponry by US military, is largely exposed. She provided the link where this document could be accessed and she told Noory that she has been writing to some Congressmen, asking explanations about how HAARP, chemtrails and all these so called "weather-control technologies" are causing massive damages to our planet. She didn't look like an actual whistleblower or insider, but more like a independent researcher.
However the link she provided is down, the call on Alex Jones can't be found anywhere, but fortunately many people recorded her call on C2C and put a direct link to a pdf file containing 35 pages of this internal document of US Commodity Futures Trade Commission, where the use of such environmental-control weaponry, by US military, in domestic and foreign operations, is detailed. I've read and saved some screen shots to prove it's real, in case of it's pulled off the internet:

edit on 2/6/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

And below, the interview with George Noory:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I've read that a YT user named "David" was arrested after had posted a video discussing this alleged pole shift and the matters of this document and also there are some rumors that the GLP shut down is related to the audio file of this woman on Alex Jones...
Anyway, I'm skeptic about any scheduled natural massive tectonic dislocating, as is being spread all over the internet, BUT I believe that more EQs may be triggered with HAARP, soon and I also believe that the huge disturbances on Earth's magnetic poles, are being caused by HAARP.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I threw this up on some1 elses thread about weather tests and HAARP..anyways check out this site that another ATS member posted recently,I've been lookin through the pages there and this 1 kinda stuck out as a weather weapon research thats being conducted in Oklahoma for next 2 months www.osti.gov...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Please listen to me. I am being sincere here. I have one main question to ask of this "lady". This is a doozy of a question and before you say that it is real, you should seriously ask the same question.

To the lady: If your interview got pulled from the Alex Jones show. That would mean that "they" do not want you to tell people. Why did "they" let you spill the beans on another Nationwide talk show like Coast to Coast?

This is the million dollar question that everybody is turning a blind eye to. I am convinced that somebody is off their rocker. This somebody is us.
edit on 6-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArieZ
I threw this up on some1 elses thread about weather tests and HAARP..anyways check out this site that another ATS member posted recently,I've been lookin through the pages there and this 1 kinda stuck out as a weather weapon research thats being conducted in Oklahoma for next 2 months www.osti.gov...

Particularly I think this "March 15, 2011 pole shift" is a false flag. I didn't hear this woman saying anything about this on C2C, but I didn't listen her on Alex Jones, so I don't know if she started it or if it's being used as disinformation....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have also been fishing around, seem we all were finding the same or similar evidence, I went a step further and found this document, seems the alex jones audio has been routed out and removed but the coast to coast one has now gone viral, anyhow see what you think

www.globalresearch.ca...

pete

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Please listen to me. I am being sincere here. I have one main question to ask of this "lady". This is a doozy of a question and before you say that it is real, you should seriously ask the same question.

To the lady: If your interview got pulled from the Alex Jones show. That would mean that "they" do not want you to tell people. Why did "they" let you spill the beans on another Nationwide talk show like Coast to Coast?

This is the million dollar question that everybody is turning a blind eye to. I am convinced that somebody is off their rocker. This somebody is us.
edit on 6-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

I don't know if you are aware of the discussions that Alex Jones is a MK Ultra asset and his another alter is "Bill Hicks". Lots of people suspect his a shill agent, a disinformer with ties with Jesuit/Vatican, what explains why he supports Charlie Sheen, a Illuminati-Jesuit asset just like his father.

I think this explains why Jones pulled this woman off the air, huh?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by orinoco4
I have also been fishing around, seem we all were finding the same or similar evidence, I went a step further and found this document, seems the alex jones audio has been routed out and removed but the coast to coast one has now gone viral, anyhow see what you think

www.globalresearch.ca...

pete

I like the way that Noory drives these bomb subjects. He's pretty much balanced and polite.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Regardless if that "caller" is real or totally hoaxed, if these documents are authentic, then this is a huge find. I think they are planning something and whatever it is it's going to be BIG.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Regardless if that "caller" is real or totally hoaxed, if these documents are authentic, then this is a huge find. I think they are planning something and whatever it is it's going to be BIG.

I don't think that woman is a hoaxer. I didn't have this impression. IMO she will be discredited to prevent Jones on being bad in the frame, after he had kicked her off his show and mainly now that Noory's audio file got viral. Or Jones will deny have been pulled her off.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I think it's a false flag as well..(or that may be just wishful thinking) I didnt hear the call nor do i personally believe the guy was arrested because I watched his Video and he clearly said he doesnt live in The USA so how'd the feds arrest him at his home if hes not in thier jurisdiction... Regardless of that, great find on the documents you posted and as a concerned Human/American Please Everyone just buy food and be prepared for the worst cause things change Quickly an Violently in the world. Just look at FEMA's Preparation for the worst..(theyre preparing to BURY more than thier preparing to FEED)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
She didn't look like an actual whistleblower or insider, but more like a independent researcher.

Errr, what does a "whistleblower" actually look like then?

I think saying what you did above is rather silly. How can I/we take the rest of your post seriously?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Atleast this will be short lived... After March and no pollshift i will never have to hear this again..

Though all the people who supported it till the end will be into supporting a new BS theory..

edit on 6-2-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

She didn't look like an actual whistleblower or insider, but more like a independent researcher.

Errr, what does a "whistleblower" actually look like then?

I think saying what you did above is rather silly. How can I/we take the rest of your post seriously?

1 - She never said she worked on the White House.
2 - She said she has been writing to her Congressman.
3 - Her voice tone on C2C looks like the voice of an ordinary citizen attempting to reach the truth
4 - She did NOT leak any document. The file is available in the server. She only provided the link.

Am I the one silly here???

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I don't know if you are aware of the discussions that Alex Jones is a MK Ultra asset and his another alter is "Bill Hicks".

Alex Jones = Bill Hicks? Please don't tell me you actually believe that. You honestly think Bill Hicks would've turned out like Alex Jones? Seriously.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Am I the one silly here???

Well seeing as I asked you what a whistleblower LOOKS like because you said "She didn't look like an actual whistleblower or insider", you still haven't answered that question.

You can answer or you can appear silly by not justifying such a blind statement.....

Not what she did or didn't say.
Not which documents she did or didn't leak.
Not how she did or didn't sound.
Not where she does or doesn't work.

But what do they LOOK like? You claim to know the difference that gives them away by their appearance and I'd like to know what that is.

Cheers in advance.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

AJ is a fear monger with deluded ideas, Bill Hicks is an unfunny "comedian" that just rants about everything. Therefore I agree, AJ isn't Hicks

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Hitoshura

AJ is a fear monger with deluded ideas, Bill Hicks is an unfunny "comedian" that just rants about everything. Therefore I agree, AJ isn't Hicks

Bill Hicks was a legend! We'll have to agree to disagree on that at least.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join