It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Sir you cannot see into my heart. That was not my intention to upset anyone. Dont judge me or what I say or do please.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
This year my mother gave me a 14 kt gold bracelet and last Sunday my daughter was holding it for me and lost it. It really means a lot to me more than its value, it has sentimental value. My mother has not given me anything this important for a long time because for some reason this ALWAYS always happens to me, no matter how careful I try to be. I made my daughter hold it while I worked out so that it didn't get lost, but after this she forgot to hand it back and I forgot to remind her before she left the house. Anybody who responds to this thread and leads me to my bracelet, I will reward. If you are successful I will U2U you and get your reward to you through paypal or whatever means you prefer as I have a debit that I have already linked to paypal. Thanks in advance
DISCLAIMER:
Obviously if I am looking for help here, I have tried all other avenues, posted on lost and found pages, asked the friends where my daughter stayed that night, asked management at our community; if I am asking for this I also obviously beleive in these abilities tyvm!~~~~
Namaste
edit on 6-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: added disclaimer!~~~

You should speak with your mother about why you don't have a bracelet.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I doubt I can help over the net...but I keep picking up on outside...some where. Seems to be the hardest place to search because someone or something might find it first. Traced steps back to the day/s in question of lost might bring up a clue.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

It has been taken. Talk with your daughter about it again. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Is there a large tree in the backyard?
Possibly with a swing on or near it?
If so, Check in the grass around the base of the tree.

I am not in touch with the psychic abilities we are all born with..
Not in any way I am able to control anyway... lol

I am not a remote viewer either (Though id like to be).

It's just the first thing that popped into my head. lol

Hope you find it!
No reward required. lol

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Look, I know this thread is old. I don't need anyone hounding me about it. Also, I'm not a psychic or remote viewer but sometimes I sense things and I sense this. Chances are I am wrong.

Have you looked beneath the carpet in the vehicle she was driving that day? Like between the console, maybe it fell between the carpet by the console, if you know what I mean.

Next, is there a sidewalk beside your house between the house and garage or some other building? Check beside the sidewalk in or under the grass. Hope you find it!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi.

I'm afraid your daughter may have given it to her friend because they moved away and are BFF. Or daughter got punked...

Whether she did or not isn't as important as the loss of responsibilities she had in protecting anything you hold close to your heart.

I wouldn't let her do driver's ed until she pays for the course herself.

edit on (4/18/1212 by loveguy because:
for clarity

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
you check the washer and dryer?
perhaps in-between bed sheets.
check the cupboards(food and dish?) and the refrigerator.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Check pawn shop records of any pawn shop within your daughter's walking distance/range.

Yeah, probably sold to be smelted down by now; but, there will be closure.

Don't ask what she did with the money, you don't want to know.

Spend the reward money on a "cheer-me-up" for yourself.
edit on 18/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I am in no way being a smartass here, but my ex-wife's original engagement ring came up missing years ago and wouldn't you know it? Her then 5 year old nephew flushed it down the toilet. I hope this isn't the case with you. But could be a possibility. Sorry about the loss...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hi, I see this has been put into a small white china pot with lid.
It was put there by a women with blonde/light brown collar length wavy hair. I hope this helps you.
I do not wish for a reward if correct.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Its not in your house/apartment whatever.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I no longer live there or have the vehicle all pawn shops were checked, it's a lost cause.
Never found it

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
was their a weight bench of 120kg if so i think a member of staff found it under that im unsure past that point but i think it was given to the local poliece station where its being held. it sounds weird to me but im getting 15th of april

edit on 13-12-2012 by endomorphism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

You could try this affirmation, it works for me anyways. Try and relax and then say out loud, "Nothing is lost in the eyes of god, please lead me to my bracelet, or please return my bracelet to me" and just repeat it every so often with feeling and believe that you will be lead to the bracelet, either you''ll get a feeling to check somewhere ie, an intuition or it will just 'pop' out of somewhere for you.

Just to clarify, I am not a religious person in any way shape or form, but am spiritually and metaphysically minded. I really hope you do find it soon.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I no longer live there or have the vehicle all pawn shops were checked, it's a lost cause.
Never found it

it is not.
your daughter has it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I'm not a psychic, atleast that i know of but when i read your story the only thought that came into my head was that it was under the passanger seat of a goldy/brown coloured car. Cant shake that thought...may be worth a try if you know of a car thats this colour and that your daughter travelled in.

Good luck though

I'm not a psychic, either, but I thought of a car, too. Under the passenger seat or by the passenger door.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Never found it

Don't give up hope, girl. My ex-boyfriend gave me a pair of diamond earrings and I lost one. I looked everywhere and was very upset. I just found it this year in my car. I lost it over 5 years ago.

It will turn up, have faith.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join