It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a prediction but just a strange dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that there was a nuclear weapon detonated in Dallas. There were no images or indications of the super bowl but in my dream i knew it was Dallas.

I was in a blimp and watched the explosion from many miles away. It was a really weird dream.

I don't believe in predictive dreams but i wanted to post about it.

That is all.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
I had a dream last night that there was a nuclear weapon detonated in Dallas. There were no images or indications of the super bowl but in my dream i knew it was Dallas.

I was in a blimp and watched the explosion from many miles away. It was a really weird dream.

I don't believe in predictive dreams but i wanted to post about it.

That is all.

im listening to a youtube in a thread titled official super bowl nuke watch thread on lop

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Have you been readin alot about the "possible" threats or "predicitions" of something happening at the SB?

If so then it's most likely your brain releasing in form of a dream.

Happens all the time.

When I watch the old TV show Jericho when i'm bored it is usually follow with a dream of a Nuclear blast somewhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It will happen.

A nuke will be detonated over Dallas today, 2/6/2011; Superbowl 45

It will be blamed on Iran.

This is a "false-flag" operation.

America must Revolt in the coming Months.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Have you watched any movies lately involving war or a war type scenario?
Watched or read anything lately about nukes or anything related to it?
edit on 6-2-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I tend to agree with you, if this is the case it is just your brain releasing the tension your mind is experienceing from reading or thinking about such a thing happening.

I seriously doubt anything is going to happen today during the superbowl.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I tend to agree with you, if this is the case it is just your brain releasing the tension your mind is experienceing from reading or thinking about such a thing happening.

A psychologist friend of mine has
explained this to me once,.
The mind will harbor these thoughts and interject them into dreams,.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Last night, I had a dream that i met someone with Reptillian eyes, Now im not really into the reptillian thing but i am aware of it,
It was really strange i was asking some random guy to do the trick with his eyes, He was switching between human eyes and reptile or cat eyes.

It was quite strange but i wasnt scared in the dream it felt like it was really cool.

Just thought i would share, Never had a dream that went nuclear.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagickWithoutTears
Last night, I had a dream that i met someone with Reptillian eyes, Now im not really into the reptillian thing but i am aware of it,
It was really strange i was asking some random guy to do the trick with his eyes, He was switching between human eyes and reptile or cat eyes.

It was quite strange but i wasnt scared in the dream it felt like it was really cool.

Just thought i would share, Never had a dream that went nuclear.
Kinda like in the second movie MIB?
Jus wondering

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MagickWithoutTears

Nibiruans.

They are among Us.

2/6/2011 [6/2/2011 to the rest of the world] is a day of Great Importance.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would agree with that on most cases,.However,. It is one of the most important games of the US
and Will be watched by nearly half of America..

Would be an excellent target to piss off the US.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Don't mean to be rude by this:

I had a dream last night that my dog was peeing on the floor.. when I woke up, I realized it was about me - almost didn't make it to the toilet in time!

Dreams are generally based off mundane crap - most aren't prophetic...that said, you'll KNOW when you've had a prophetic dream.. they have a different feel altogether

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingdog

I dont believe anything will happen as I do not think that anyone has the ability to predict the future in dreams or any other medium.

I think that any dream that becomes a reality is merely coincidence. I only posted this because i want some documentation of a strange coincidence, if something does happen.

To the other posters that asked, I have not be reading or watching anything "prediction" related. While i did like the show Jericho, its been a year or so since i watched it.

If something were to happen in Dallas today, I will be the first to say that its a coincidence and will never claim that I have any special ability.

I hope that nothing happens and I'm 99.9% certain that nothing will happen. But again, I only posted this because I am fascinated by strange(by definition) coincidences and wanted some verifiable documentation if something were to happen.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

you think that was weird, last night i had a very strange dream firstly i was walking through a field there were scrap cars/vehicles abandoned all over the place as i kept walking through the field my dog came running up to me he said hello in his own way, he looked really happy then he went on his way next came the disturbing part i started to see my whole life go past my eyes but not like when your in a accident this was very different it was like my brain was downloading data for my eyes to see but at the speed of a computer, i found it really freaky i woke up and realised that it was still doing it and carried on doing it for a while after i closed my eyes again,just to add that i had my dog put down a while ago due to old age etc . now i am one to think that we are in a very bizarre part of our lives, im not sure if this related to what i read etc or is there some real heavy event around the corner about to happen,all i can say is all the dots keep seeming to add up

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

I certainly do not discredit dreams as possibilities to seeing an event as I have had two
dreams depict future events.
And you are in good judgment to bring this to light,. Just never know..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have felt shaky and nervous all day, and a bit depressed. I could be worried based on what I have read, or a collective, but it is like my pre-earthquake feeling, very shaky from inside out.

Like something is really wrong, it feels like a pulse wave of alternate realities converging all at once. Odd.

top topics

join