It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney says Egypt's Mubarak 'a good man'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
This thread is just a testimony to leftist groupthink - as a M.E dictator Mubarack has been a relatively good man and an ally of the US - he has kept his nation stable and free from war.

These same people denouncing Cheney and Mubarak - probably admire Mao, Castro, Che, Putin and Ahmadinejad.

Wow. That's one heck of an assumption on your part about people you know nothing about. Leftist groupthink? Nope. Doesn't apply. I don't believe in or have anything to do with the left/right paradigm. And all those political figures you just mentioned? Not one whit of admiration for any of them on my part.

Yeah, I am sick and tired of being pidgeonholed by others as a 'leftist' or 'conservative' simply because I don't agree with your views. Wake up and smell the paradigm and why it's in place to control people, please.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What does it matter that Cheney says he's a good man, since when was Cheney even relatively 'good'? Cheney's just a blood-thirsty war-mongering politician and his words should be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Says the guy who shoots a 78 year old man in a hunting "ACCIDENT". When you got friends like that who needs enemies? He's far from a reliable source to follow. That is unless you see him fleeing with his family claiming hes going to Disneyland hehehe

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
This thread is just a testimony to leftist groupthink - as a M.E dictator Mubarack has been a relatively good man and an ally of the US - he has kept his nation stable and free from war.

These same people denouncing Cheney and Mubarak - probably admire Mao, Castro, Che, Putin and Ahmadinejad.

Wow. That's one heck of an assumption on your part about people you know nothing about. Leftist groupthink? Nope. Doesn't apply. I don't believe in or have anything to do with the left/right paradigm. And all those political figures you just mentioned? Not one whit of admiration for any of them on my part.

Yeah, I am sick and tired of being pidgeonholed by others as a 'leftist' or 'conservative' simply because I don't agree with your views. Wake up and smell the paradigm and why it's in place to control people, please.

The whole paradigm of 'acceptable' thought including the language and terms has been invented and designed by progressive cultural marxists.

There are very very few who are immune to this - but if the cap doesn't fit, then no need to wear it!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ya know...you see a thread like this, the jokes come readily to mind...but you know in your soul--frustratingly so--that it's too late 'cause all the good slams have already been posted. I hate it when that happens.

Not that I'm perfect and without my own faults, but I have a fantasy that slips up on me in a dream-like manner. It takes place in a world gone mad. The economy has collapsed. Rioters and looters abound. Buildings and cars and unimaginable things are burning. I'm running up a dark alley and meet someone running the other way. I realize it's Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld--take your pick--and I pop 'em--just once but HARD--right in the kisser. For all of us.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This man has a mechanical heart because his real heart failed.
He is not human, and he will die a slow death, but will suffer in the next life.
Everyone gets there come-up-ins Dick, yours are going to be intolerable.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A very poignant article summed up perfectly DD!

That read like a who's who of modern mass murderers & I really have nothing more to add to things you have brought back to my attention.... other than tears.

These apex psychopaths will never face justice though.... at least, not in this life.

Very definite star & flag for you!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If he'd have said Mubarak was a bad man maybe I'd have believed he might be good, seeing as you can't trust anything he says.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If Dick Cheney is claiming that Mubarak is a good guy, then that's all the confirmation I need to start wondering whether he's in league with Satan

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
why isnt this heartless evil criminal dead already?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Cheney says Mubarak is "a good man".

There you go people. Mubarak is an Illuminati puppet.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I cant wait for Cheney to take him on a HUNTING trip
We all know how eventful they can turn out to be.
I hope it turns it to a western mexican stand off where they both lose

edit on 7-2-2011 by meathed because: Because i forgot

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I will agree Cheney may not be human but from what I am seeing the Muslim Brother Hood is playing for a position in the new government and they want to change Egypt to be more Islamic and under Sharia law. In his own twisted way he is saying that Mubarak is better than the alternative option...

Being Muslim I would agree that Egypt will be worse off IF the Muslim Brother Hood get into power. Read the news, violence against Christians is already rising...and again I AM MUSLIM but love all religions///

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

You live in lala land there are no good men in government, just bad and much worse...talk about jumping on the bandwagon and drinking the rotten coolaid. There are no good choices only some less worse than others...

Mubarak is better than an Islamic regime running the country with an iron fist under Sharia law...

Back on topic, yes Cheney is no good but he has fewer years ahead due to health...so relax drink some ice tea and have patience...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join