It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney says Egypt's Mubarak 'a good man'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Dick Cheyney has no authority to dictate human values of good or evil.

Considering he's as an intolerable, nasty, sly, snake-like deceiver.

The man should face war-crime charges, and has more blood on his hands than most people.

Horrible, foul person that he is.

yeah...Chaney dictating moral values...Is this some sick satirical nwo in-joke?

Darth Chaney just the h3ll shut up. You of all people are gonna really...

hahahhaha!

Umm. Just shut up Chaney.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Cheney has popped up again - and with wonderful compliments for Murabak - makes me
sick to say the least. Cheney go back to sleep before you get us in deeper than we already
are. It takes a bad man to know a bad man IMO.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So what? Why are people so worried about what a former VP said when the current one (Joe Biden, for those that dont know) called Mubarek an important US ally, said he was not a dictator and should not step down.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The solution is obvious IMO

Cheney should go and defend his buddy Mubarak.
Just give him a couple of hours training,a roll of cling film,two baguettes and a chapati-and send him on his way...

And why not get him to wear his gimp suit whiles he's at it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I thought they were all starving and food cost a daily wage in Egypt?
I dont know, if i were starving, I wouldnt be wearing that expensive food on my head.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Coming from a man with no heart, this statement probably makes Mubarak feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Cheney should be locked up in a dungeon somewhere so that we never have to hear another thing he says. IMO, there is not one single person who is more responsible for our nations' demise than this man. Dick Cheney is the incarnation of Evil & Greed.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Maybe Cheney could get to that "transitional state, If he's not there now he will be there soon" the medium on ATS Live 42 was talking about, when asked if the Egyptian president was dead...

oh wait he's already there....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
just curious if anyone has heard this lady and what the general concensus is on her information ? all i've seen so far, is her version of the events. anything else?

an interview with her
blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net...

an article accompanying the interview
vftb.net...

still waiting for someone to respond to my question above (see quoted material in this post, above) ^^
anybody?
edit on 6-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Its amazing to hear the x-vice president make such outlandish claims, its as if he believes he' the true leader of America.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animatrix
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I thought they were all starving and food cost a daily wage in Egypt?
I dont know, if i were starving, I wouldnt be wearing that expensive food on my head.

Good point,although you could always eat it after a days rioting.
Cheney would enjoy that-I think I once read somewhere how he loves sweaty buns,IMO.

I guess the original Mr chapati may have just used what he had at that moment when the rocks started falling.
Good call,although I would have made baguette eye protectors with two eye holes in myself,and maybe used the chapati as a crown jewels protector.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

Their staple diet consists of bread (as with the rest of the Middle East), dried beans & chic peas, rice, tea and coffee

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You folks sound surprised by this latest statement by Vice Overlord Cheney? It is clear that he has skewered outlook on reality and has many undesirable character traits. Nothing surprises me anymore about what he says or his cohorts. If any of you are seeking prosecution, or a simple heartfelt apology from that lot about what they have done in past involving the War Terror, Wars in Afghanistan/Iraq, domestic spying, renditions, water boarding, and other departures from your good ole run-of-mill American apple pie and ballgames; you are crying on deaf ears. They are the Teflon Dons, and seem to be virtually untouchable.

Instead of throwing salt in old wounds, take what he says as nonsense and simple rhetoric by a man who seems unhinged at the very notion of any decent moral conduct. He can say whatever is on his mind as far as I am concerned and it only tarnishes his reputation even further. One consolation is the simple fact that he is no longer in position of power. Think about happy things like spring, butterflies, rainbows, unicorns, or whatever else floats your boat. Or better yet, there is a big football extravaganza today to get your mind off Dick Cheney and his sinister cabal. That is what everyone is going to be doing to get their minds off of reality for a moment of temporary euphoria. "Bread and Circus," my friends "Bread and Circuses!"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
"Bread and Circus," my friends "Bread and Circuses!"

Or two baguettes and a chapati and circuses if Cheney accepted my plan.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Two thoughts:

The humorous: If Mubarek is such a good friend of Cheney's, maybe ol' Dick ought to take him hunting. I'm sure the Eygptian people would be grateful!

The serious: I'm really getting tired of the level of Orwellian DoubteThink we're being hammered with of late. More progamming for the unaware, that's all this is.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
wait....this guy?

what a joke

edit on 6-2-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This thread is just a testimony to leftist groupthink - as a M.E dictator Mubarack has been a relatively good man and an ally of the US - he has kept his nation stable and free from war.

These same people denouncing Cheney and Mubarak - probably admire Mao, Castro, Che, Putin and Ahmadinejad.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

i agree in part. where the problem arises is connecting the word "good" to a person who commits crimes against his own people. and by commits crimes, i mean, putting on one face for the world, and secretly torturing and/or killing people for even the slightest infractions. letting outside forces ruin the economy of his people so they are seriously hungry without cause, and etc. on the other hand, i recognize that he's shown his skill at being a globalist and within that context, he appears to have done well. i also recognize his "apparent" friendly relations with israel, although that's questionable. overall, i'd say that most things we say about politicians are colored by our world view, and by lack of any further information to the contrary, we're reacting to the bits and pieces of data that have been released.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
This thread is just a testimony to leftist groupthink - as a M.E dictator Mubarack has been a relatively good man and an ally of the US - he has kept his nation stable and free from war.

These same people denouncing Cheney and Mubarak - probably admire Mao, Castro, Che, Putin and Ahmadinejad.

Not me sir,for me all of those people go in the puppet bucket.
No leftist groupthink on my part I assure you.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Oh, this isnt about Mubarek, this is just another opportunity to bash Cheney.
Youll notice that nobody responded to my post that mentioned Joe Biden pretty much saying the
same thing about Mubarek.

Though the administration says it's not taking sides, Biden said in an interview aired Thursday that Mubarak has been a U.S. "ally" on "a number of things," praising him for being "very responsible" in normalizing Egypt's relationship with Israel and aiding in Middle East peace talks. "I would not refer to him as a dictator," Biden said on PBS' NewsHour. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

source

Btw, i never have liked cheney, so Im not defending him at all. I just dont like "spin"
edit on 6-2-2011 by Animatrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised that Darth Cheney would say that?

He is right about one thing though. The people of Egypt will decide the fate of Mubarak and the Egyptian government as a whole. As a matter of fact, they already have and they are doing their best to enforce their decision as I type this...

Power to the people!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join