It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney says Egypt's Mubarak 'a good man'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Cheney says Egypt's Mubarak 'a good man'

www.rawstory.com

SANTA BARBARA, California -- Former Vice President Dick Cheney praised Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak on Saturday as "a good man" and a strong friend of the United States, but said the Egyptian people will decide his fate as leader.

"He's been a good man, he's been a good friend and ally to the United States, and we need to remember that," Cheney said during a question-and-answer session at a tribute to former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

(visit the link for the full news article)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So says the mastermind behind the Iraq & Afghan debacles, whose tolls of death are in the tens of thousands of innocent civilians, and several thousand of our own men, all based on nothing but LIES that he and his chickenhawk war-mongering brigade spewed ad-infinitum to march us into.

So says the guy, who along with his puppet Dumbya, authorized the extraordinary rendition and TORTURE of P.O.W.'s in above said invasions based on nothing but lies.

So says the guy who treasonously outed a CIA agent.

So says the guy who many feel at the VERY LEAST was criminally negligent, if not downright co-conspiratory in the events surrounding 9/11, issuing a STAND DOWN order to NORAD to intercept a supposedly hijacked aircraft.

So says the guy whose company recently agreed to PAY OFF the nigerian government to keep him from being extradited there and put behind bars for his criminality in this country.

But hey, look at the bright side, at least he's not alone, and in good company, as I recently posted the following thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where one of his co-conspirators in the foreign invasionary debacles of death and destruction, Tony B-Liar ALSO referred to Dictator Mubarak as a "force for good".

So it seems all of the worlds greatest mass murderers and war-criminals are all busy giving each other high fives and singing one anothers praises and accolades. Birds of a feather...

I long to see the day where they are all singing each others praises in the Hague for the trail of suffering they have all created. Absolute monsters.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6-2-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Who'd have thought Demon Cheney would say such a thing...that would be like Kissenger saying he thought Pol Pot was a good man...oh hang on he did say that,or words to that effect.

You are right DD,they are all beasts.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dick Cheyney has no authority to dictate human values of good or evil.

Considering he's as an intolerable, nasty, sly, snake-like deceiver.

The man should face war-crime charges, and has more blood on his hands than most people.

Horrible, foul person that he is.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Of course he says that. Those criminal billionaire sociopathic bros need to stick together, don't they? All they have is each other.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
A good friend to the USA is one who respects his people as much as he respects his allies!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
these are the people the revolution of egypt is really up against...

kx

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This article has ruined my day, it's a good thing I am not a super bowl fan because I would have a hard watching it, he is one sick guy and making statements like that he underminds the U.S.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
just curious if anyone has heard this lady and what the general concensus is on her information ? all i've seen so far, is her version of the events. anything else?

an interview with her
blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net...

an article accompanying the interview
vftb.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Cheney is nothing but a %*#&(#%&%#@@%^*()_)(*&&(^^*(^*(^(*&^(%^$&$&. I don't have any good or positive words to describe him.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Why do we need to remember this? The man is done for... We should remember that any alliance we got from the man came because we gave him 13 million a day....

I say burn that bridge, the guy is done.... Kinda like Cheney

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The fact that Dick Cheney thinks anyone other than other sociopaths even care about his opinion is laughable. This guy will be kicking and screaming on his deathbed when that day comes after running out of money to pay for "Vaderesque" body parts to keep his lump of coal heart pumpin crude through the ditches he calls veins.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So what, who cares what the former VP Dick Cheney says? He's been gone two years. Grow up. Your mans in charge now, act like it! Barrack Hussein Obama said the same thing last week. Any part of your rant include that?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The day his artificial heart fails will be a good day. I will have a hearty chuckle when I read the headline: "Dick Cheney Dies of Massive Heart Failure". I wake up each day hoping today will be the day one of those bastards dies. It really is an inspiration in my life to know that no matter how superior they feel they are in life, even they cannot escape the day that death comes. I hope that day is a very miserable one for you, Cheney.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
From another post here on ATS:
Mubarak Gold in UK worth USD 620,000,000,000 with documents !

Of course all these criminals stick together. How much influence did Dick have in seeing that Mubarak got a nice fat severance payment, courtesy of the US tax payer?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Shows the lack of compassion and intellectual strength most packer fans have. Go STEELERS!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Nah, it just shows that I can pay attention to what happens in the world and see that death is a reasonable punishment for being the cause of the murder of millions of people in the name of corporate greed.

But way to go off-topic there, buddy. Obviously being the fan of a certain professional sports team denotes a flaw in the genetic code that was determined long before the selection of said team as somebody's favorite did. So good job pointing that out.

edit on 2/6/2011 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yes - Billionaire Moloch worshiping demonic elitist psychopaths could not possibly find fault with their own kind. That's why they do not and never will get it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wow, this thread is so overwhelming against anything Cheney has to say.
Mubarak is already in a world of trouble, with support like Cheney who needs enemies.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

When you use Dick Cheney as a comparison...

.... maybe I could even say the Egyptian president is a good man....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join