It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rhianna=Princess of the illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
No, I'm saying they simply wouldn't use music artists whether they reach out to alot of people or not.

The messages in the video are far from subliminal. What was subliminal about them?

I'm beginning to worry about some of the topics on here. People read way too much into things. I've seen articles on the net where it claims Rihanna relies on the Eye Of Horus

My honest opinion? People throw words like 'Illuminati' around because they think it makes them look 'edgy' and 'cool'. I also think they rely on imagery such as they eye of horus simply because they think it looks pretty. I also think they do it because people will jump all over it and talk about it which will in turn make other people watch it. THAT is good marketing. Bad marketing is to subtly drop a groups name in here and there in a hope someone actually catches on.

They're not trying to brainwash the masses that's for sure. Are you really telling me that if/when the people behind the Illuminati decide to 'reveal' themselves to the world, they're going to have some form of royal hierarchy in place and Rihanna is going to be sat on the throne marked 'Princess'?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Last month it was lady Gaga. Those Illuminati sure are fickle!

'Course, it couldn't be that this is simply a common theme in most music videos these days because 1) it sells and 2) it's parody of all you guys who go "ZOMG TEH ILLUMINATI IS BEHINS TEH SPICE GRILS@!"

Exactly. And before Gaga it was Beyonce.

Same sorry story, dragged back in from the cold once in a while to pin on the latest 'pop sensation'.

Remember how someone applied the bible code to Moby Dick and got similar results? Go watch a Miley Cyrus vid and apply the same theory that's been branded of Rihanna et al and you'd get similar results if you looked hard enough.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This is all disinfo. The illuminati music stuff is there to brainwash children into believing in the illuminati and that they're controlled and manipulated.

Unfortunately, they all believe it. I deal with kids who are convinced this is all true. This has made me reconsider my position. I reckon that the illuminati 'meme' has been pushed into the mass consciousness over the last years (Dan Brown, Tupac etc etc) in order to distract the masses from the corporate control of government and from the reality of the system which enslaves mankind.

Muchn easier to make it some weird group, rather than a conspiracy of capitalism and the corporate word.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
this is actually the topic that got me into conspiracies in the first place...

and to the one who posted about miley cirus, theres stuff pointing to her as well.

idk, supposedly satan was the head musician in heaven, if this is true it makes sense music would continue to be used.

who knows, but i know music would be the easiest way to control the youth, aka the future

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
NO i think you have it all back to front with the JAY Z Rhianna Eminem etc
being members of the Illuminati. I think the idea is to bring the subject
to the mainstream so people find out about this nasty elitist clan & see them for
what they are-scum.

There just borrowing from there theme to come over as cool and mysterious
it's a common theme in rhianna's video's but this is probably just the video
producer being all "arty" though the power of symbolism is not in question
I doubt Rhianna knows much about esoteric knowledge or the occult.

If there is any possibility the artist's are involved then they are mealy puppets
in the bigger scheme of things.
Not to say JAY Z is not a 3rd degree mason as i think his albums titled 1,2&3 were
eluding to the fact he had joined and moved up its ranks.
But there is a big jump from mason to elitist illuminati IMO.

As for Eminem, well he stands for everything that the illuminati is not!
given the chance he would jump on such topic and just rip it to shreds and just make
the whole subject look like one big joke.

Now maddona? well that is a different story.I dont think i would bet against her being "in the know"
check out the vid to "frozen" shapeshifting, singing Om, give yourself to me etc ect
this is deffo a ritualistic song dance.

embedding has been disabled so no vid sorry.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED

and to the one who posted about miley cirus, theres stuff pointing to her as well.

By saying that you've just proven the point I made regarding her. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

Chris Brown slapped that ho because he's a bully who won't accept responsibility for his own actions. As much as she may have been instigating it, the beatdown he gave her was not the proper response.

Illuminati high priestess or not, making light or giving excuses for her being beaten aren't warranted.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Eminems 1st 2 albums were hip hop classics since then imo hes changed so much that he now samples what is love baby dont hurt me . what the hell ? I listened to two 2 seconds of that track and couldn't bear it anymore .

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

This is ridiculous to say the least.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
in part of the video after the illuminati words go across the screen, she is tied up and the ropes go straight up like they would on a puppet, i think was around 2.52.. i need to check that.

i think sometimes these artists know about the whole illuminati thing and use it to their advantage to get publicity and sell albums. if you type illuminati into google, lady gaga comes up as one of the top results

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Pay attention dude..
geeze.

First I will never forgive you for tricking me into watching a Rihanna video.
Second the video is obviously about all the things she is called in tabloids.

If you didn't know, if you ever look at a hip hop magazine, or rap magazine they talk about the illuminati a lot ( i know you wouldn't expect it). I don't listen to rap but a co-worker left one of the hip hop mags or whatever at work and I looked through it. I was shocked to see something I could get into reading about.

I would say with the "daddy issues," "slut," "illuminati princess?" she is just recounting what people have called her. Also being up on stage and in front of microphones. The video is S&M. I would assume she is saying she is a masochist for allowing herself to be put through this and the tabloids and reporters are sadists for what they do to her.

You are welcome.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think she is just doing it for the money I mean if the illuminati are soooo powerful they wouldnt need rhianna or jay-z, in fact wouldnt they be pissed off at jay-z and rhianna for exposeing the illuminati in their music vids and lyrics.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I personally think she's just jealous and the whole illuminati thing is a publicity stunt. Here's why...

A few months ago, Rihanna made the statement (... and I'm paraphrasing here) that she didn't want to be like Beyonce' and Lady Gaga. She wanted to make REAL music! (I don't have a link to this statement, but could probably be easily found on Google). As most of us know, Beyonce' and Lady Gaga have been said to be illuminati puppets for quite a while now. I think Rihanna just wants some attention.

I used to kind of like her before all this crap. I hate it when someone puts down other people just to make him/herself look superior. I don't care if it is a bunch of celebrities that aren't worried about what the other celebs think. It's childish.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I can believe she might be promiscuous. Rumors going around she had sex with 4 or 5 rappers before Chris Brown went to jail.

Here's something interesting, too.

Rihanna’s photoshoot for the February issue W Magazine contains classic symbols of Sex Kitten Programming. Here are some of the pictures.

Leopard skin covering her head, a code for Beta (aka Sex Kitten Programming). She forms the shape of a gun with her fingers, placing an extremity in her mouth, making the weapon phallic.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
When she is taped to the wall to the right isnt that a masonic compass turned side ways why use tape like that. I cant say their purpose and people on here talking for the Illuminati like they know how they work and what they do are full of it. We have all read stories and watched utube videos but unless you are one you do not know what they are up to so stop pretending to know it all.
edit on 6-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: spl

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think it's as simple as placing sex with power. Sex isn't enough to sell, we have to make our children think there's power involved too. The Illuminati has been in the collective hip hop mind since the Tupac conspiracy. I believe the Rihanna video references the Illuminati merely for the image effect of power. I don't think Rihanna is trying to tell anyone, anything, ever. If she was interested in message she would be a different kind of artist.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think they are making fun of people who believe in that crap.

This is why I love MARKETING.

Its so easy to manipulate peoples actions by the use of words or images. Its almost like using the Jedi mind trick.

This video has served its purpose, which is to stir up conversation and trouble to sell more records.

I personally don't believe in the Illuminati or any other group, but there are people who do, this video is taking a jab at them because they know all those conspiracy people will eat it up and drive traffic to the video. Also all of the conspiracy people who believe in the Illuminati are already trying to link her with the Illuminati. This video is MAKING FUN OF YOU GUYS!!! I love marketing it = $$$$$ in my pocket.

Stop over analyzing everything, not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Eminems 1st 2 albums were hip hop classics since then imo hes changed so much that he now samples what is love baby dont hurt me . what the hell ? I listened to two 2 seconds of that track and couldn't bear it anymore .

Well if you only gave "no love" 2 seconds what did you expect? actually if you listen
to the entire track in question you will see it's easily a classic in the making and tells the
story of when Em was on a downer and none of his former pal's that HE made famous gave
a dam about him when he needed some support.(ie the game to mention a few)

In my opinion if you get past Lil Wayne & his poor performance in the track you will see how
Eminem really blows him off the track as well as dissin him too with some really sharp lyrics
that are rapped far quicker than you normally expect from Em, it is pure quality

So we will have to agree to disagree on this one NME

maybe if you give the track more than 2 seconds you may come round & like it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

Exactly! it's all just like Reverse psychology, The artists are just using the
whole secret/cult stuff as a marketing strategy.
All those who read to much into it love this stuff and it makes them feel
(as other's have mentioned) that there "IN" on some inside click that only
they think they know and it makes them feel special to that artist.

It's just a fad of the times we are living in where the illuminati is like a "Buzz Word"
just like the word Zeitgeist. the marketing team know how to sell records and that
is all this is about.

Again as another poster pointed out this is not new. In the 60's/70's it was drugs & Satan!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

My vote for post of the day ... maybe month!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join