It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rhianna=Princess of the illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I was watching some videos online and came across Rhianna's video s&m, besides being raunchy, there are several blatant scenes in big letters saying "Princess of the Illuminati" There is no vague references or subtle signs it is blatant big writing. Just putting this up what do you think conspiracy, or just fodder for us to jump on.

.39 notebook says Princess of the illuminati slut
2:51 news headlines in background "princess of the illuminati"
3:20 same
3:26 same
3:30 same

edit on 6-2-2011 by ANOMALY502 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
She is a puppet!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
example
www.youtube.com...

leRlViWiynU&feature=topvideos (only copy paste after the=)

Your vid is not embedded

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Sorry I edited multiple times to get the video to show up right.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Probably just doing it to get attention. Jay Z Does it all the time, I'm pretty sure Eminem does it too

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's almost subliminal messaging in the way they deliver it. I took a screenshot of the notepad where it says Princess of the Illuminati SL*T.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3303a5c39399.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a171fbfe988.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Yes it is, it is scrolling really fast in the background. Im sure there is more in the video there is just so many things going on in the video I dont feel like looking at it any more, I have other things to do. These were just the most blatant things

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Last month it was lady Gaga. Those Illuminati sure are fickle!

'Course, it couldn't be that this is simply a common theme in most music videos these days because 1) it sells and 2) it's parody of all you guys who go "ZOMG TEH ILLUMINATI IS BEHINS TEH SPICE GRILS@!"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I think the sex is what sells, cuz its certainly not the quality of the music, and yes as I said in the beginning it gives us conspiracy nuts someting to chase after.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Best bird!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
A lot of people feel this way then when you ask them on camera they say no affiliation yet they are singing the lyrics. Think of it this way conspiracy theorists and wise intellectuals are the only one picking up on it. I heard tupac singing about killuminati for years before I realized what he was talking about. I think I tunes is illuminati tunes there picture advertisement they all have dark eye shadow around their eyes. Coincidence maybe but Rihhana is one of them thats why Chris Brown slapped that hoe shes double minded tongue of a snake spreader of sin they are just trying to get people to be vile and disgusting. Illuminati has got to go s&f for you.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

I get a chuckle when people knock the "quality of music." I assure you, someone thinks your taste in music is base and repugnant as well.

I'll bet you have at least one BeeJees album

Sex does sell. However, so does making your audience feel special. Hip. "With it." Sprinkle some "secret" things in your videos, that are only secret to the inattentive or those who don't watch music videos, and you've got yourself a private wink and nudge with your audience. They get to feel like they're "in on it," which of course makes them feel they are smarter or more informed than their fellows, and they appreciate it. As a result you sell more albums.

This has been the case since at least the mid-50's, and really took off in the 60's with all the "hidden" drug references.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
there is a lot of conspiracy involving the music industry and illuminati.

just youtube illuminati + (any artist in the rap/hip hop/r&b genre and you will probably find something)

the best stuff is about jay z, says stuff like "It's the return of THE god, peace God"
one video with him was touring around his producers house, and you see a stuffed animal with a masonic hat on it and a book of witchcraft on his coffee table.

another good one is type in youtube: lil wayne anti-christ
i dont really think he's the anti christ, but theirs some really creepy messages in his songs

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

This being a conspiracy forum is exactly why i posted this. It has been something in the music industry for decades to slip innuendo, backmasking, code words, subliminals, etc.,into the songs and videos. You say its for fun to get people to buy the music. I say people would like the music anyway so why put all the negative messages into it?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The princesses and princes of the Illuminati are as interchangeable as USB ports. Throw a rock in the air and you'll hit one.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

I don't think it is anything to do with the actual Illuminati if it even exists. I think big music executives have styled themselves on an Illuminati structure. Initiations, selling your soul to them etc. They have disappeared up their own bums with power and money so their narcissistic tendencies have reached new levels i.e. I am in a secret cult and the master of the Earth.

I think they just have that much money the business wouldn't be fun for them without this little in joke. As for the video I don't find it sexy at all it's more like a cartoon and fairly ridiculous.

I remember similar things being said about the Disturbia video (terrible song and video BTW) but if you watch the video, there are many parallels which can be drawn up with the Nine Inch Nails Closer video. Which in itself is an amalgamation of any number of different sources, including the Avant Garde film scene. The director of the Closer video was actually critically panned on a number of occasions as a rip off 'artist.' His response is that he is merely a cultural sampler.

It's all been done before. All that seems to be left is for the artists to show their naked body parts, because they have run out of ideas, and a bit of flesh distracts us from realising that they are for the most part talentless fools.

Just to add putting little references to secret organisations in the video also gets folks like us discussing it who would otherwise not give it the time of day. Trust me the public relations people for these 'artists' probably sit around Googling their clients names all day and I am fairly certain they would be aware of the various Vigilant Citizen articles about the Illuminati in the music biz particularly i relation to Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and now Willow Smith. As they are quite popular pieces of work. All publicity is good publicity to them.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To add a paragraph.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
it goes pretty deep to...
alot of artists talk about how they sold their soul to the devil, go be a metaphore, could be litteral, who knows.

look into tupac, theres stuff about how he sold his soul, then regreted it and wished he could take it back, its all in his music. research it and enjoy

i also watched an interview with a satanic priest from late 80s early 90s time, he said the goals of the satanic church was first to control music, because its the easiest place to influence the youth. He said they will have control of it and they will get ahold of other things such as public schools. i wish i knew or at least knew how to find out where the rabbit hole really goes...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Seriously?

I'm fairly certain that the Illuminati would not condone a video containing Perez Hilton as a way of tightening their grip on the world.

If they are indeed using the likes of Rihanna, then I say sack the marketing team.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
Seriously?

I'm fairly certain that the Illuminati would not condone a video containing Perez Hilton as a way of tightening their grip on the world.

If they are indeed using the likes of Rihanna, then I say sack the marketing team.

Who should the use then, the shins? Of Rihanna, Jay-Z, Eminem, Little wayne etc., would you say any of those artist reach out to a lot of people?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
imo mainstream music has progressively got worse and more and more materialistic and diluted

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join