It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I swear I saw a Pterodactyl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The pictures I was thinking of are actually in the video I posted in this thread:
ats thread

here is the video here too!

Check out the 4th and 7th crytpids, might be along the lines of what you saw.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jade2010

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by Jade2010

the skin looked like a bat
My bet is it was a bat...they can get really huge, a lot bigger than you might think.

I have seen bigger than that too. Where exactly (exact as you want to be) do you live?

edit on 6-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

that girl is hot lol
and the bat is cool too

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Your not nuts in Lithuania in 1998 two flying lizard like creatures winged their way over the car I was in,I thought I was nuts but checked on the net and others have seen them too-perhaps we were both in some close parallel dimension temporarily.

Im not nuts.....thanks!! Im just glad that my daughter saw the thing, because then I have proof im not nuts lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Hey thanks for the link. Very interesting stuff. The thing I saw looks similar, but it was not as big as the ones in the clip. It was HUGE for a bird.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

This is Earth right. Isn't this where you're supposed to find these gliding, aqua, reptile, Pterasuar thingy's,.
Featherless. Don 't believe everything science says is gospel. There is a sighting I read about a few years back
Two soldiers, guard duty, Guantonimo bay. A very convincing story that you can try to find.
I've read a number of convincing stories along these lines. Just like this one.

Snf

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Check out mothman............

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes, your right. I know what I saw....as crazy as it may sound. It was a beautiful site. I just wanted to see what explanations were out there, however some times the greatest things require no explanation at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

I will look into that. Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
New here so I hope this video posts OK?

This is from a film I saw recently and it had lots of interesting things to say, especially about the existence of large reptile like birds, creatures which were known to all cultures on Earth.

edit on 6-2-2011 by AprilSky because: Removed video link which didn't work.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Sorry stuffed it up, how am I supposed to post a video which part of the number do I but in?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

New here so I hope this video posts OK?

This is from a film I saw recently and it had lots of interesting things to say, especially about the existence of large reptile like birds, creatures which were known to all cultures on Earth.

Im new too, well I made a account a while ago, but forgot the passwords so I have been just reading posts. After what I saw today, I decided to log in and post, but I am not completely sure how things work. Im sorry but I do not think the link worked.
edit on 6/2/2011 by Sauron because: corrected video embed

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by AprilSky

Sorry stuffed it up, how am I supposed to post a video which part of the number do I but in?

You want to use the youtube video number, the string of characters after the equals sign.
In the video that I posted:
htp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DploQRhYu-Q, use the bolded characters.

So complete with bbcode it should look like:

((yvid]DploQRhYu-Q[/yvid)) of course with the brackets replaces the (( ))

edit on 6-2-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
OK here is take two with the video

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Just so you all know the above U tube video, is obviously from a fictional movie, it just raises some really interesting facts along with the entertainment.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
OK ive done alot of research for you tonight and it sounds to me like what you saw tonight may have infact of been a Pterosaurs. There are alot of Pterosaurs sightings infact but found several here on ATS. I was unable to find the thread I was talking about earlier after looking for it for a few hours, (ATS search is limited at best) but found these threads which lead me to this Pterosaurs notion.

I came upon a few threads...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just some stuff for you to look into. You can look on the internet at pictures and try to piece together what best you think you saw. I think its really awesome you saw one so up close, glad I could help

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Aren't Pterodactyls cold blooded? Isn't Michigan freezing at this time of year?

PS: I've also seen some pretty big freakin' bats around Western Canada before, like 3-4 foot wingspans. Though I'm not saying that's what this was, especially since bats always flap their wings and don't have beaks.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Great Herons are found near rivers, ponds and lakes. Were you near any open water? Herons will hold their back legs together and behind when in flight. This makes it look like it has a long tail. Its profile in flight looks very Pterodactyl like. Every time I see one I call them Pterodactyls.
edit on 6-2-2011 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Typo

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

IMO, I think you know what you saw. I think you saw pterodactyl. I think they are around and it is a VERY RARE sight, but how can you mistake a pterodactyl? I have looked this up before because I too have seen one, or what I believe to have been one, and there are many people who claim they have seen them. When I was around 10y/o and on the way to a camp in North Carolina, I saw one soaring high in the sky. It was an amazing sight. Who knows what it really was.. but I know what I think it was and it seems hard to believe it could have been anything else, how could ut be anything else? It looked like a pterodactyl!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join