It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated: PR firms drop Israeli image campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
how f-uped are your policies that you need pr firms to spin your actions into positives.

people aren't stupid, they'll see right thru this and you'll look even more hypocritical.

israel thinks people are still living in the 50's with leave it to beaver mentalities that they'll believe anything the governments tells them.

there is a cheap and easy solution to fix israel's image. actually mean and do what you claim and stop portraying yourselves as doves of peace and democracy when you deny an entire people the very things you claim to uphold.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't agree to a number of Israel's policies and I do question their ethics, morality and intigrity in the past few years that's reached an all time low; some of things going on in Israel is shameful and dispicable; however one thing I will always stand by Israel no matter what and that's the security of Israel and the Jewish nation!!!.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Maybe one of those advertising companies could make some toilet paper with the word "Israel" clearly printed in the center of each square so that the world can wipe their ass with them and be done with it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Excellent thread and info from the original poster, especially the blatant manipulation on reddit, etc.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
however one thing I will always stand by Israel no matter what and that's the security of Israel and the Jewish nation!!!.

"My country right or wrong" is not the motto of an independent thinker or a free mind capable of critical reasoning; it is the reflexive braying of the born follower too lazy to do their own thinking, it is the bleating of a brainwashed sheep.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

As a well armed and trained nuclear state the only thing that could cause Israel to cease to exist would be choice among their own people, the only weapon their unfriendly neighbors could exert would be trade embargoes but proximity to the EU and strong support from the USA would make any embargo ineffectual.

Their security is now assured the issue now is getting along with their neighbors and minorities if those people get democratic representation, I'm sure the diplomatic gears would be oiled by cash and trade from the EU and other interested wealthy parties.

However a peaceful future requires Israel drops any dreams of further expansion to a greater Israel or the resulting conflict will fester for another 60 years and more.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Well then, perhaps if Jews were able to live in peace and harmony for the past thousand years outside of Israel they would'nt had needed to re-establish their own nation - although it was inevitable anyhow.

So like many non-Jews, your pretty good passing judgement on Israeli Jews but you fail to judge your own forefathers that put the Jews in such a peculiar position they are in today.

Fact is, Israel is here to stay and they are not going anywhere; they decide how they want to run their country. If they don't want to make peace with the Palestinians, then perhaps the rest of the world can legitimize the Palestinians but what most non-Jews don't understand, in order to have a viable Palestinian state broken in parts (West Bank and Gaza) it's going to be a logistical nightmare and I can't see any end to it unless all Palestinians are prepared to move across the border to Jordan.

It was'nt that long ago there was Apartheid in the USA, I still recall those days like it was only yesterday. That mindset is still rife among caucasian Americans as it is among Europeans and Brits whether they care to admit it or not. I'm sure you won't want to rush to go live next door to Harlem or Gaza! Perhaps the Israelis are not so different to us after all.

Fact is, we created a time bomb and we only have ourselves to blame. Now how do we defuse it? With your mentality, it does'nt help and only throws more oil in to the fire.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

The USA and other nations also have nuclear WMD yet it does'nt promise absolute security. No country is truely 100% safe although by having nuclear WMD only increases a deterrent by not confronting such nations.

I wish the damn nuclear WMD and power plants never existed in the first place and I only hope one day it is unnecessary.

You forget populations thrive; got a plan for natural growth?
edit on 6-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: none

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Well then, perhaps if Jews were able to live in peace and harmony for the past thousand years outside of Israel they would'nt had needed to re-establish their own nation - although it was inevitable anyhow. So like many non-Jews, your pretty good passing judgement on Israeli Jews but you fail to judge your own forefathers that put the Jews in such a peculiar position they are in today.

The OP is about an Israeli image campaign. Why must you always turn the issue into Judaism? We are not discussing Judaism or Jews. We are discussing Zionists in Israel and their supporters who flood the internet with disinformation and troll tactics. Not once did anyone mention Jews. Please stay on topic. I have seen you do this in many threads including some of mine.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
to answer above - because that's what these distractors do - they turn the tide of a thread to something far away from the OP so people stop focusing on the message and instead focus on the distraction.

In response to the OP - you can put clothes, makeup and lipstick on a pig and call it Lucy but at the end of the day..... it's still a smelly pig named Lucy

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You forget populations thrive; got a plan for natural growth?
edit on 6-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: none

What did I forget, every population grows yet stays within its borders, normally.

No nuclear armed state has ever been attacked by another state let alone states without nukes attacking a nuke armed state, what would they gain and what would be the cost, I'll tell you the answer to that for free, obliteration and personal death for the leadership and their families.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
www.military.co.il...

Please explain this to me. How is this possible? ( Licensed by Israeli M.O.D )
edit on 7-2-2011 by WOWITSNOW because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This thread was first posted posted a year ago.

I rememebr this story because I found the scuffle between Israel and Norway interesting. I mean, Israel and Norway - It's not often you hear these two countries mentioned together, right?

In the meantime, some terrible things have happened in Norway, perpetrated by a self-declated pro-israel Christian Zionist.

Coincidence? Probably. But this is a conspiracy site, so all possibibilities are open for examination, no?

Some people (who may be mistaken) certainly have opinions on the matter:

The twin attacks in Oslo that left some 90 dead was pay-back and it was carried out by Anders Breivik, a pro-Zionist, anti-Muslim Freemason who had served in the military and was authorized to carry weapons. The Labor party youth camp that he terrorized supported Palestinian rights and an end to Israel's diabolical siege on the Gaza Strip.

The Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg, whose headquarters was bombed in downtown Oslo, visited the island where the slaughter took place.

One of the topics discussed there were Palestinian issues and ending the siege on the Gaza Strip, the ECESG said. Palestinian flags and anti-siege banners fluttered at the camp on the day of the rampage.

Norway’s pro-Palestinian foreign policy had received strong disapproval from Israel and its supporters in the country. Norway had also withdrawn from its participation in NATO's unprovoked attacks on the Muslim nation of Libya.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join