It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLP has been hacked or shut down!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com...

at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great? when you put the life of my friends and family at risk. I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear you won hope you are happy the last light of the world has been extinguished

So are they shutting down conspiracy site's?
hacker's?
Government?

Is ats next?

Question i say we need to know folk's.
Regardless who's conspiracy site it is.

It look's like maybe someone has threaten the life of glp owner.
Or his family's life.
So if conspiracy's have got to this point folk's beware all ...is all i can say.
edit on 5-2-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It appears as though it was not hacked, but shut down internally by the owner.
He is credible with a respected background, which now that I think about it makes this even more alarming given his credentials. Starting to buy stock in the current predictions and with the posts that have been made over the last few days and now this happens. I think its safe to say that fear mongoring is no longer a part of what is happening and its time to start really considering options and preparations for the next year. Curious to see what other say about this.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Perhaps its just a little website theatrics. Shut down a few days and claim something like this and then reopen only to suck in more viewer due to the curiosity. We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think somebody is just butthurt. They will cry for a while and be back up in a couple weeks.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Perhaps its just a little website theatrics. Shut down a few days and claim something like this and then reopen only to suck in more viewer due to the curiosity. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'd prefer a hoax to the alternative.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

But why??? To gain more attention!? Doubtful... I don't know.

I've been to this site a few times in the past... this is shocking.

How long before we have to run for the hills?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

here is a email link to a Marilyn...what I can't figure out is what the this IP address is banned msg means.
faqs.org website info

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
it's just a try to gain attention & sympathy or some # like that from the owner of that site. Full of shills & crazies that place, good place for trolling tho

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
It appears as though it was not hacked, but shut down internally by the owner.
He is credible with a respected background, which now that I think about it makes this even more alarming given his credentials. Starting to buy stock in the current predictions and with the posts that have been made over the last few days and now this happens. I think its safe to say that fear mongoring is no longer a part of what is happening and its time to start really considering options and preparations for the next year. Curious to see what other say about this.

who is the owner?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm just throwing an option out there. I really don't visit GLP so I don't know the credibility of it's owners and staff. The explanation is vivid enough to where we don't know who they are referring to. Could be the law, IRS, IP provider, Mickey Mouse, who knows.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

There is lot of drama and some pretty bad things going down in the voice chat, but I have been caught up in six of his mass bans just this month.

weird

Something weird has been going on for a few months, and all I know is what I have heard in the chat.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
In reading the message left on GLP I get the impression the owner shut it down and perhaps was even threatened? Seemed concerned for family and friends.

I hope we get some sort of update on this soon, a little scary considering we are all on a conspiracy site. Wouldn't want to loose ATS!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

One of the rumors was he was having trouble with an X mod.

But what happened in chat last week was awful

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Please tell us what happened in chat?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
please use this already ongoing thread, thank you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed
Sauron
Super-Moderator
edit on 5/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

top topics

join