It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by Human_Alien

If anything, with the news of AJ putting it on his show tomorrow, well, I will let people judge for themselves.

The whole thing smells rotten in Denmark, but people will do as people will do, and flock to listen to AJ tomorrow.

Was it grand design? Were people played?

You decide.

I know how I feel.

I go with the bit where the people are played. That seems exactly how it is. I tried to point out the 'coincidence' of March 15 date above. Based on the fact the prediction centres around a precise date, and the unlikelihood of it being just by chance that upon entering that exact date in google there should be a inane hoax about Facebook shutting down on that precise date, a disinformation campaign started early in January.

Someone once posted not so long ago words to the effect Prison Planet had a lot of truth spun like crazy. On one hand you have Glen Beck on the other AJ. You get truth out of both of them but along with a pile of BS. Seems to me at times they look like hand puppets and likely not fully aware they are have are controlled by the same party. Best not to get into politics here but for what its worth the same applies there too.

That is my position. Now here is my advise for what its worth. Its all about confusing the people. Telling them a whole lotta truth about the unthinkable to cover some exposed rumps I would guess, and then add the full disinformation campaign. Juxtaposed scenarios and warnings the content of which is calculated to gain attention and raise alarm, and outrage in equal measures.

Look at the science behind the claims. Look where the money trail goes. Over time the what is BS becomes obvious because it simply is proven false.

So far as the topic of this thread goes the danger with giving warnings/making predictions about a set date is not that it is impossible to know. It is possible! Given the existence of certain essential preconditions.

No. The danger in making that kind of prediction is there is only ever that single moment.

The next day comes with nothing eventuated then the prediction is totally wrong. It could be a pole shift will occur close to that date, or even later in the year. The prediction has a time frame that is too narrow, and therefore unlikely. But you don't want to go thinking a pole shift cannot take place. Me, I like to think it would take place over a longer time frame though. '
' So I advise consideration of the safety zones etc in the event of a pole shift taking place. In other words foreknowledge is forearmed. Preparation is even better.

In other words, heed the science, and consider the messenger in the light of 'the money trail'. One thing most would surely agree on here, that there is a serious disinformation campaign going on both via MSN and in the alternative news forums such as this Why? and Who? That to me is your real conspiracy here and on many other of these threads.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This thread should definately be marked as a hoax. David himself responded and said he was not arrested. See the Youtube video linked in weedwhacker's post, page 33....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthwilout
This thread should definately be marked as a hoax. David himself responded and said he was not arrested. See the Youtube video linked in weedwhacker's post, page 33....

As the OP of this thread I first would like to comment to the poster above yours (Tallone) nailed it perfectly. A good summary. And as the OP I request that this thread be now put to bed HOWEVER, I do not think that it should just be tossed into the hoax bin as I believe that it would take too much away from all of the information that had been gained from our fellow ATS'ers that HAVE some amount of worth. Not only that but I believe it could also be served as a sort of a lesson as to how diabolical things can get once you go down that rabbit hole...whether or not in the end it was ultimately deemed a hoax or not. There were definitely more questions (than answers) per se that came out of all this.

No if anything maybe a change in the name of the thread title perhaps...but to just be locked up and tossed away in the hoax bin....and maybe I am somewhat biased there, but I believe that would do a disservice to all of the hard investigative work that went into this beast.

Just my .02

I will still be looking for something more conclusive either way because say what you will...I still have a weird feeling that come Spring (or possibly before even) that SOMETHING is gonna go down. NOT a prediction, just a hunch. Good day

NT

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You'd think that FREEDOM OF SPEECH would prevent Alex Jones' videos & account from being pulled. Land of the free, my ass. But as we have seen, just as with erad3, his videos & account was shut down, why? Because he shot some people & posted some videos with him rambling about how going to college was going to make him homeless? No, no, no. It's because "THEY" control the media. "THEY" control your mind & "THEY" control all the (dis)INFORMATION.
edit on 7-2-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: *better phrasing

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The reality of such reaction from the federal government is freightening to say the least. Yet based on past theories and interviews we should all remember that the government controls everything and anything that goes on. They probably have a way to remotely flush your toilet from some hidden bunker inside the NORAD complex. Basic survival whether it be instant chaos from a meltdown on civilization or a pole shift its always good to remember to have basic supplies ready. We do not and will not be caught with our pants down like the recent riots in egypt. I try to maintain a constant supply of food, water and other would be needed items. Prepare prepare prepare. Set up a location to meet friends well away from any cities. Scout the land, get to know the land. If such an event were to happen would you be prepared? Could you have your car packed within 15 minutes and be headed to such destination? I've practiced my routine and have my friends ready. We have set up a system of heirarchy within the group to maintan control of our own very exsistance. Be ready people, it could happen today, or tomorrow. It could never happen but its always good to be prepared. If anyone needs further details on what supplies you'll need and how much. As well as paperwork and documents on basic survival skills feel free to message me. I've let anxiety at time get the best of me, mostly from reading the news, and sights like ats. At times its good to have a little anxiety because it keeps you on your toes but lets not let this get the best of everyone. Until then, God Speed!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I agree, maybe It should perhapsalso go the same route as this thread..from a day or so ago

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/667c04a72ef3.gif[/atsimg]

recomposted and recycled into this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a63b3c7ac7e9.gif[/atsimg] thirteen pages..

Lots of good posts pointing to the BS too..and certainly we cannot afford to take a chance and let the good stuff
whiz by while attending this. But perhaps 404 too extreme..though I do wonder what happened there as well .
If it was placed in a bin we can refer to, and this is a mistake..my sincere apologies..but do tell..
If websites are dropping like flies, as that title suggested well imo it should not be any different for a thread like this .. A Hoax solved or whatever label or such is by far more appropriate and instructive and let folx have an opportunity to see the hysterics and pontifications one way and the other, as it was scrutinized .
I do have a "gut" feeling too....as march ratings times approaches,... of the usual tidal waves and eclectic mixes from every quarter be they UFO, Bigfoot, illuminati,,Asteroids, Mayan Xian end times.. ghosts..Most here know the drill..

Cheers

@ Tallone , hehehe amen...add George Noory to the mix .Boom.. these people service each other via their shows , and like in cons..people crack out of turn.. the BS turns into dynomite. which occasionaly blows up in their faces. This is prima facie proof.(or something akin to that
)..that someone upstairs is looking out for the truth.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Sys_Config because: because i can thank you

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder. if conspiracy theorists are so superstitious,shouldn't we be doing something like statistics and real sciences where meaningful patterns can be seen?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
this thread should be removed because he was not arrested and the whole topic is leading nowhere.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

DISINFORMATION ALERT
Why would you give any credance to the 'gospel' of thomas? Because he was the doubter like yourself maybe?
It's a phoney like a bunch of others not in the KJV - the scribblers and their 'disciples 'are not satisfied with the real thing - too convicting I think lol
...and anyway no one can really understand the scriptures correctly unless they have the Holy Spirit - which is not given to those who do not accept Christ's salvation offer on faith- they will just bounce off God's glass ceiling

Nicodemas ran into that one
Book of John is good enough for anyone who will humble themselves to God's truth
shalom
y

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i Dont Know if this was said but that guy who clamed the women called.bla bla.... on his youtube page (before they deleted it).... on one of his videos was a pdf file attach to it its called SAFELOCATIONS i downloaded it.. Does anybody know what im talkin about ... And plz tell me how i can upload it on here! ...the file is about the POLE SHIFT and the effects on every country Really informative and a Got To Have File ./

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Is it the practice of ATS to investigate every person who uploads a youtube and says they saw or heard something strange? I think ATS fueled the feeding frenzy by posting threads from people who could fake their identities with fake youtube pages and screen names. I think if the person will not post a face and name video they can not be considered legitimate. Yeah, everybody investigated this guy "David" but it turns out he didn't do anything wrong. He only said he heard a caller get edited out of the Alex Jones Show. How does that make him evil? How does that make him arrested? (when he wasn't) He says he lives in Costa Rica so the idea of the Feds arresting him is clearly false. So it seems like the only way to prove some thing is to do a youtube showing their face and stating their name and showing documents or photos. Otherwise, we will be attacking each other and investigating each other. I don't want my name and life story on this website or any other website. The members of ATS were too quick to convict this guy "David" and we did him a disservice to say the least. Too many liars fooling all of us. We need a better system. At least "David" had the guts to show his face and say what he was worried about. How many members do that? The headline should be changed for sure and if his personal info is here, it should be removed in all fairness. Just sayin. Michael

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dr3ws

If you are referring to a geographical Pole Shift, I heard the most important thing is to get out of the cities and off the coasts. That guy "David" said to take your kids on a camping trip up to the mountains for a couple days. If you live in low elevation and are taking this seriously you need food and water, and take a couple days off work. I already have six months stored food and bottled water but I don't live near mountains so if some thing happens I will do what ever I have to do. Not sure if there is a list of safe locations. If you find one can you post it? Thanks, Michael.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mdelauzon

i have the pdf file how do i upload it on here?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well, it would appear that David Beach has not been arrested. Someone claiming to be David Beach has posted on my blog page, mymindspeakingunhinged stating,,,

"avanti.pensatore said...
Your HEADLINE is inaccurate. Someone said I was arrested. It is untrue. There were fake youtube channels communicating against me, saying they are relatives when that is false. I was never arrested by anyone. Please correct your headline because you are slanderering me unjustly. I posted a final video after your latest blog update answering questions. Please update your info or remove. Thank you, David Beach
February 8, 2011 5:08 PM "

Corrections to my page have been made accordingly, however I can not attest to the person leaving the comment is indeed David Beach.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

OP....what say you?

Do you still believe the sources that reported "David" was "arrested by the Feds"???:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

May as well bump this as those who don't review threads will just keep this going.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

today is march the 7th ahahaha and 90% of the threads are false ahahah

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

You should be reminded that David's original video the day following the alex jones broadcast was in fact removed from youtube. it was saved by a second person and then went viral. after youtube removed his original video he said that youtube placed a maintenance hold on his youtube channel which would make anyone suspicious. There is a comment above this one about David saying something about God, where is that? I have watched all of his videos and don't recall seeing that. I think there are infiltrators spinning this thread and I also think there is something to what David said. I believe him. I also believe there is a organized effort out to attack him. So does that mean all of us will be attacked and private investigators are going to put up our names, dates of birth and social security numbers on all the websites like they did with this poor bastard? Whether you believe him or not we should not attack someone for saying they saw or heard some thing. Michael.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
One way to be sure its a hoax is to wait for the Bill Ryan interview.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
That poor guy, sounds like ATS paranoia for ya. He makes sense in his last video, this thread belongs in the hoax bin. Or at least a new thread that clears up the confusion and sets the record straight. Posting that guys personal info is wrong and should be sanitized from this site and others. Im interested to hear from the other people who supposedly heard the broadcast still. Where are they? This is the only hole in the story thus far.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Darry

Funny you should say that, I posted these links in one of the other threads. David already posted to Bill Ryan's Facebook page, on Janury 9th;

NBC-TV Affiliate Breaks Silence On Pole Shift!

NBC-TV Affiliate Breaks Silence On Pole Shift!

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join