It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by mdelauzon

I DIDN'T WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE I MADE THAT STATEMENT. ON THE THREAD I HAVE UP I APOLOGIZED TO HIM FOR ANYTHING I SAID TO HURT HIM. TO ME HE IS A HERO AND I AM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE HE DID WITH ALL THE ATTACKS I HAVE BEEN GETTING. I AM NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD. YOU CAN SEND ME A U2U.

No. He's not a hero. He's a hoaxer.

Why do you call him a hero anyway? Because he made some totally unsubstantiated claim that got the whole conspiracy-lovin' Internet world discussing this ?

Well here, I want to be a hero too.
I just heard on Coast 2 Coast that this Washington DC whistle blower said last night on Noory's show that there's going to be a comet hitting Earth in a week.
And Obama, Clinton and Bush know this. That's why Bush isn't going to Switzerland. He wants to be with his family in the last hours.
I tried to find the tape of the caller but they erased it already. Do you believe that? They erased it? WTF?
So I am putting a call out to Noory and am asking him to come clean with what's going on

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So, it is verified that the thread was a [HOAX], and should go to the [HOAX] bin. He was not arrested, which is the point I was trying to make all along.

He lives in Costa Rica, and the information that I found was genuine. It was also public information.

Please do understand that when people make fantastic claims, that fantastic evidence shall also come to bear

When people make fantastic claims, they also *do* come under the microscope, if for nothing more than to mete out the veracity of their claims.

Making hypothetic remarks, such as, could this have something to do with AJ? Or GLP? Is this is a marketting ploy? All things like that are fair play when considering the lack of evidence put forth by the claimant.

I repeat that no information that was not publically available was posted. If people do not understand the idea of being verified, and even possibly villified for making fantastic claims, then they shouldn't make themselves public. IMO, and thats just IMO.

It needs to go to [HOAX]. This thread was never about the pole shift, it was about his being arrested, and it is now proven to be false.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I just don't understand this whole thing why in the world would he censor people if he was going to talk of pole shifts anyways. I really think this pole shift is going to happen who in the government do we contact?

Well, you believe the government 'knows' this, right? And you believe they know the exact date, right?
And you're looking to protect your life and secure your home right?
So try Sylvia Browne over at Psychic-Security!
She's been hired to head the new subsidiary department under Homeland Security!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well, if he had not brought this to the forefront we would even be talking about something that is or may happen in the very near future, I haven't heard about a comet hitting the earth yet. But I wrote a book that 3 chpt online free to read about 7 asteroids hitting the earth in 2354 BC. In 2009 anything discussed about anything coming toward the earth was made classified. In 2354 BC the earth was knocked off of its axis by 23.7 degrees.
epochrevelations.com...

Alexs is going to talk about the pole shift in a few minutes so that will clear some things up too I hope

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Cool...

I was born on 3.14 (Pi) and I am a Pisces.

The date is now pushed back 1 day because I said so and I'm upset.
3-14-2011 is the new date

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

And ever since GLP was resurrected (was it) last night?......this story isn't even pinned over there. Hell, it's not even on their front page (as of 10 minutes ago).
Rather curious, no?

This is absolutely a Tavistock-type psychological mind-phuck and GLP, Alex Jones, the Feds etc etc etc are all in on it.
I never claim to know anything for absolute certain but when I do get a hunch, it goes through the roof. And this, is one of those times.

If this doesn't end up in the Hoax forum, at minimum it should be under Predictions and Dreams.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If anything, with the news of AJ putting it on his show tomorrow, well, I will let people judge for themselves.

The whole thing smells rotten in Denmark, but people will do as people will do, and flock to listen to AJ tomorrow.

Was it grand design? Were people played?

You decide.

I know how I feel.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

If anything, with the news of AJ putting it on his show tomorrow, well, I will let people judge for themselves.

The whole thing smells rotten in Denmark, but people will do as people will do, and flock to listen to AJ tomorrow.

You decide.

I know how I feel.

Hey. I know you were the one that busted David so I have to ask what or how should we take the new infowars article(i'll add the link to the thread in a min)? www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is this guy real or what? I know he wasn't arrested but Alex Jones did not necessarily debunk the whole pole shift business. Is this a mass marketing attempt??
edit on 7-2-2011 by packinupngoin because: added link

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Well, if he had not brought this to the forefront we would even be talking about something that is or may happen in the very near future, I haven't heard about a comet hitting the earth yet. But I wrote a book that 3 chpt online free to read about 7 asteroids hitting the earth in 2354 BC. In 2009 anything discussed about anything coming toward the earth was made classified. In 2354 BC the earth was knocked off of its axis by 23.7 degrees.
epochrevelations.com...

Alexs is going to talk about the pole shift in a few minutes so that will clear some things up too I hope

No offense Cool but you didn't even pick up on my sarcasms. There IS no death-comet that has a EPA for gawd sake.

Most of us are very aware of basic Earth-101.
We know it's been gone through shifts and we also feel, things don't feel 'normal'

But that DOESN'T mean anyone can start riding the gravy-train on doom and posting videos and THEN, become a quasi celebrity from it.

There are SO many doom-channels on YouTube and every other one contradicts the first ones.

You better get used to it because there are 23 more months of this and as we get closer to 2012 the doom will get thicker.

So are you really going start believing other people when after all, they are as EQUALLY in the dark.... as you are?
Please. I mean this with love and respect: Stop looking for leadership. There is none. You are your leader. You know just as much as I do or Dave claims he does.
So...follow your own instincts and live accordingly.

I was duped back in 2003 with Planet X so perhaps, I am little more seasoned, disgruntled and wiser now?

No one knows anything when it comes to catastrophic Earth changes. Mortal man hasn't figured that out yet. All we can do is pay attention to nature. Not YouTubers.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
He claims thousands of people have said they heard it too. Yet I have only seen people say they heard the gal from the show from the 3rd of February and not a woman from the 28th of January. There are a few different live recordings unedited and no calls were taken that day.

Maybe he dreamed it and actually believes it to have happened?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You decide.

I know how I feel.

Ah, the ol' build up! The ol' "stay tuned tomorrow'....ploy! How unlike Alex Jones

And when you're all listening with baited breath, make sure you click on his eFoodDirect link so he can keep getting richer while you're busy storing beans before the 15th!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

You decide.

I know how I feel.

Ah, the ol' build up! The ol' "stay tuned tomorrow'....ploy! How unlike Alex Jones

And when you're all listening with baited breath, make sure you click on his eFoodDirect link so he can keep getting richer while you're busy storing beans before the 15th!

So do you think AJ is seizing a marketing opportunity? This is really unlike him. I'm sure he has people who call in about a variety of "coast to coast" type topics that he ignores b/c he has always been about whats happening with the government. I don't understand this. Was there indeed a caller who specifically mentioned pole shift and not weather modifications or not. Its that simple.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It really amuses me so many pages of post written about this Dave guy, this mystery caller and the March 15 prediction.

Even if this Dave guy was telling the truth, and this mystery caller was indeed an ex White House employee ......she could have been the floor cleaner for all we know!..........

NO ONE can predict a bog standard earthquake let alone a Pole shift! (unless you happen to have genuine psychic gifts).

So even if Dave was geuine and the call was genuine........it would have all been nonsense in any case!

edit on 7-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
He claims thousands of people have said they heard it too. Yet I have only seen people say they heard the gal from the show from the 3rd of February and not a woman from the 28th of January. There are a few different live recordings unedited and no calls were taken that day.

Maybe he dreamed it and actually believes it to have happened?

Ya know, here's a thought.

Leave it to this "Dave" (just like the unknown underwear bomber) to impose stricter measures on the Internet hence...our freedoms now...... seeing he implicated the government. Of course then, we'd know he was a shill.

Watch! I wouldn't be surprised in the least. Because just look what 19 bogus Arabs did to our country!

So, I wouldn't be surprised if YouTube (and others) start requesting identification (finger print for example) in order to make you accountable for any hoaxes you might plan on perpetrating (which can be seen/deemed as a terrorist act and get you imprisoned)

edit on 7-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

You're obviously not familiar with his Charlie Sheen act!
Alex had people on their knees.... waiting a week .....for this 'life-changing' announcement.

It was a pretend letter Sheen wrote to Obama.

Now, if that wasn't a marketing ploy for more listeners then..............................

And that's when I personally stopped listening and caring what AJ had to say.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am going to straight up say I believe this guys reply video to us. I do. He cleared up a lot of information and the only thing he claims to be true is that he listen to this caller. This is what we should be looking into lets stop looking into him for now. We can come back to him at any time.

I would love for this guy to u2u me though so he can send me his first video and I will upload it on my account and it wont be taken down. Also I ask this Dave guy since he might read over this. Did you think this lady was lying in any way shape or form and are just taking precautions due to other information you have found that interlocked with hers? Also thanks for replying and not hiding like a rat.

Now back to the topic at hand. Where should we start. Lets all start by trying to find anything with this video from the 28th. Lets look for anything that is "rumor" or "unsure" information that goes along with this March date. Lets look for something sound. If we can find anything relatively sound then it might be something to look at. If we can not find any information well its just another date to look at and mark on your calendar as a fake dooms day.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Good lord the woman that was supposedly censored was talking about area 51 and all that junk and how technology from there is being used in weather modification. Of course AJ wasn't going to get into it with her. Alex Jones does not cover Alien stuff. You guys may hate that or think he doesn't because he is a dragonlord or w/e but it is his show and if he doesn't want to cover Aliens then that is fine.

As usual this will all turn out to be total garbage and when March 15th rolls by and nothing happens, I expect all the usual suspects who believe anything that some random bearded guy says in a you tube video, will apologize for being so easily duped and promise to use better discernment in the future.

As for weather modification that is most definately real and Alex Jones has and does talk about it on a regular basis and has even had on Bob Bowman and Ben Livingston who have worked in the field and have confirmed it's reality. Wow I can't believe she brought up Area 51, hilarious.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well, Dave has made his reply to all this. He completely shuts up the "HOAXERS" and "he was arrested" baloney. Of course, he doesn't know where to find the unedited audio of that show, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I REALLY want to hear this supposed call for myself. I can't take action on hearsay.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I watched a PBS special recently on magnetic storm/pole shifting. I'm putting the link to the site & I found the segment uploaded on you tube...
Scientists explain how poles can shift rapidly, back & forth, then stabilizing over time...& they say we are currently in the middle of a pole shift..

www.pbs.org...

Nova - Magnetic Storm - Earth's Invisible Shield
(it's 55 min but well worth watching!)

www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by Pazzzzz
Still looking at history, in the last 200 million years a polar shift that happened suddenly has not happened, scientists say that that never has happened, i trust them more then some caller on the alex jones show to be honest. Polar shifts take thousands of years. But i agree that there is something going on, with all the animal die offs, magnetic field moving etc.. But i think the sun also plays a big part in all of this, i mean suns activity is increasing and will be at its maximum at the beginning of 2013.. [/quote
edit on 7-2-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I just got thinking shouldnt we all go to the other thread. Didnt I get told this thread was all about "David Arrest" that I stated way back when never happened? So shouldnt this crap be closed?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join