It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

How can I listen to his show live. I want to call in.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by peponastick

How can I listen to his show live. I want to call in.

Just go to infowars.com!!

Then on the right side you see something like: listen to alex jones live!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

Everybody is still taking about this old guy and not doing anything about confronting the U.S. Government! We should get to the bottom of what Hillary, FEMA, Homeland Security and what is the U.N. doing conducting exercises inside the United States? I don't think we should post anyone's personal information on a website. This guy doesn't seem like the kind of person who is making this up. A completely new thread should be started and all this guys personal info taken off. That would piss me off if my identity was posted on a website for all to see like he's some sort of criminal. I don't think he did anything wrong. Let's focus on the U.S. Governments activities which appear very very strange.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Now that I look at the whole picture, David was to take any focus off Bell, from SC. and also discredit Alex Jones listeners. Because I was even questioning Alex's motivation. Then the next day the White House site attacks him. David was just Smoke and Mirrors., I hope someone makes a thread about Bell, Natalie, Andrea, and the PDF governemt file. That is what they were trying to get the focus off of.

pdf file

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mdelauzon

Clearly "David" was very frightened. I wish I would have heard the woman caller. I have been following the pole shift theory and feel that TPTB are keeping the truth from us. I find the March 15th date very disconcerting. The mass aminal and fish die offs, earthquakes, volcanos and gloabel revolutions and proof to me that something is going on.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

OP....what say you?

Do you still believe the sources that reported "David" was "arrested by the Feds"???:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I just don't understand this whole thing why in the world would he censor people if he was going to talk of pole shifts anyways. I really think this pole shift is going to happen who in the government do we contact?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Still looking at history, in the last 200 million years a polar shift that happened suddenly has not happened, scientists say that that never has happened, i trust them more then some caller on the alex jones show to be honest. Polar shifts take thousands of years. But i agree that there is something going on, with all the animal die offs, magnetic field moving etc.. But i think the sun also plays a big part in all of this, i mean suns activity is increasing and will be at its maximum at the beginning of 2013..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pazzzzz

so now we know the real focus is either this pole shift or weather modification?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

The annoying thing about all this, and also the polar shift that i dont have a clue, but there is something happening, i dont know if FEMA buys all thats stuff just for exercises or for something real.. But i know that nobody on earth can predict a pole shift, they cant even forecast the weather for 5 days.. Still im curious so i think i will listen to it all.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Pazzzzz because: Typoooooooo

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

You are trying to get people charged up. I don't believe you have any integrity as David put it in his video to Alex Jones. You just want to crucify some old guy living in Costa Rica.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

What is the source that this person was arrested by anyone or that his channel was removed "at the government's request" other than a post on youtube by a random person...?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Alex Jones is talking about the pole shift right now and his right-hand-man has written an article about it I think.

No conspiracy here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Maybe this is the only way Alex Jones can talk about what the woman caller said on his show ten days ago? If she was breaching national security then because of all the alternative media hype about the woman caller being edited from his show he was probably told to do a show on the Pole Shift to put that woman's claims behind him. I believe the old retired guy. Read his body language and say he is not telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And who ever said he was "ARRESTED BY THE FEDS" should be kicked out of this website! That is a terrible thing to say! This guy was never arrested, what a bunch of liars! The thread should have a different headline. Unbelievable!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdelauzon
reply to post by Ozscot

We should call The White House and find out why Hillary is holding the first ever meeting with every ambassador, why FEMA is buying millions of emergency meals, blankets and body bags,

Firstly it's easy to to over think why Ambassors are being recalled.

On the eve of the Second Gulf war Tony Blair recalled all Ambassadors back to London for a meeting......naturally the attendees at the meeting were expecting Blair to discuss the upcoming Iraq invasion.....instead Blair addressed the Ambassadors at the meeting about administration reforms and made no mention of Iraq!

So we really don't know whether the White House recall is because of an important event is about to happen.....or just something rather mundane.
We could all speculate of course, whether it be about the situation in Egypt and how it affects the Middle East peace process, or perhaps it could be about the expected Solar Maximum and the potential problems that that could harbour.

So mdelauzon I wouldn't worry too much about the Abassador recall.

And let's just keep things in pespective........Pole shifts cannot be predicted in advance, and they don't occur over night......most pole shifts take millinia or centuries......and very occcasionally you might get a rapid shift, but even then we are talikng years not months or days.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Maybe David closed out the youtube because he was getting too much feedback?

You put something on ATS and sometimes a lot of stuff happens.

Don't think it has to do with Feds, tho.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Yeah! And notice how on his pole shift blurb, Alex Jones is pushing eFoodsDirect which, he has direct ties with. Not sure if he's a stockholder or owner but he does have a vested interested in that company though!

C'mon people. Wake up!!!

Whether we're going to have a sudden magnetic reversal or physical pole shift is UNKNOWN.
How can the government possibly know this?

There was NO call from any pole-shift lady.
This Dave-video went viral and yet no one has come forward with their OWN recording of the show so to remove any possibility of it being erased)? What are the odds of that?

A million people have heard this by now and yet no one is offering up the recording of pole-shift lady or even corroborating this for poor ol' Dave?
Why? Because it NEVER happened.

And why did Dave wait almost a week to make his plea? If he heard it Jan 28 then, why not get busy confronting Alex on the 29th, or 30th or 31st, or Feb 1st, or 2nd, or 3rd? He waits a week!? Just when GLP goes offline too just to fuel more controversy?
Whatever.......................

I

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mdelauzon

I DIDN'T WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE I MADE THAT STATEMENT. ON THE THREAD I HAVE UP I APOLOGIZED TO HIM FOR ANYTHING I SAID TO HURT HIM. TO ME HE IS A HERO AND I AM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE HE DID WITH ALL THE ATTACKS I HAVE BEEN GETTING. I AM NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD. YOU CAN SEND ME A U2U.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join