It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you been reported?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i know there have been threads regarding being on government watch lists, how to get put on one or how to get off, but this is more of a personal question, so to speak.

do you feel, think, or believe that your friends, family or coworkers may have reported you to the department of homeland security?

i know anyone who believes in or believes in the possibility of, the nwo or possible upcoming police state, knows the fear mongering and propaganda can or will turn people into, well, let's just say it, "spies".

while recently discussing "things" with someone, they said something to the effect of, "you'd better be careful, talking about that in public, you'll end up on one of those lists." to which i jokingly replied "they can only put you on the list once." personally, i'm pretty vocal about the possibility of a corporate police state and fit firmly into many of "those groups" that they use to describe people who should be on the watch list.

have you seriously pondered the thought? what if someone you trust, or someone you've tried to "wake up", is so afraid, so scared of what could happen, that they'd readily serve you up to the wolves, to keep their #ss out of the fire? so IF something goes down, they'll be seen as a good little soldier....

i know hindsight is 20/20 and all, but in retropsect, are there people you just REALLY wish you hadn't tried to "talk to" about the subject?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ive never been to scared to end up on the list. Well then again, I'm still in school, so my only audience are my local students!

But who cares about some stupid list! If I was on it, I would be proud of myself for standing up for what I believe in and trying to spread the truth!

And one more thing, what the balls is going on in that picture of the fish??? Is that real??????

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
LOL. I have gotten that warning multiple times. I probably do not have to be reported, I am an ex combat vet with explosives experience.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
How finely tuned is your paranoia. Mine expands and contracts regularlly. On the one hand I like to rattle cages and so will talk about "NSA key words" on my phone just for fun. Again I would not like to disapear in the middle of the night, never to be seen or heard from again.

I have friends who have been appalled by things I have said or done that might arouse HLS. I personally don't believe it would ever happen to me which is a form of whistling in the dark I believe.

I am to stupid to be scared, always have been

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

lol. i do the same thing with the key words.. my sister hates me. but, i do try to keep certain things to myself in public, or at least quiet. because in all sincerity, you really never know. personally, i'm not too worried about "disappearing in the night". enough people would notice if i did, and they would have a pretty good idea why. i've had discussions with people i work with, who just minutes after the conversation i was thinking.. "oh, MAN... i should not have done that."

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Its like being on the Red List. I feel everyone should consider this the Badge of Honor and bend over backwards to get themselves put on that list.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
In case you're interested... www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
LOL. I have gotten that warning multiple times. I probably do not have to be reported, I am an ex combat vet with explosives experience.

Roger that, me too - not only on the list for being a gun owner but I have a FFL and Explosives licence as well as retiree combat veteran 11B, 97B and 18C enlisted and 35E and 18A Officer.

I have joined the Oath Keepers org as well which surely puts me on a list.

I am a preper and have a farm; they can come try and get me I guess but they better bring a platoon size element with them.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

i've seen that thread, but, like i said in the op this is more of a personal question about whether or not you can Really trust the people around you. we know it wouldn't be to far off to believe someone you barely know, or a stranger to do it... but, the people you see everyday, people you grew up with.. that's a different story..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

i KNOW i'm on the list. it stems from a very strange coincidence the happened a while back. but also, i've been told, granted it's all hearsay, that two people, one a coworker, the other someone i went to high school with, have both attempted to report me to dhs. i don't know how true it is, and i may never know for a fact. but, in all honesty, it's a scary thought...

top topics

join