It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Has man been witness to plasma ball UFO's for the last couple thousand of years? Before they were

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As a witness to a plasma ball UFO myself, I'd like to validate the whole phenomenon as something more then a sensational internet occurrence of the last 10 years. Plasma ball UFO's are real, they are documented and I myself will never forget my sighting. Our "alien" friends have been visiting us for quite some time now, and in the past they were simply called wisps and not UFO's. Wisps have been noted in history through out the whole world:

en.wikipedia.org...'-the-wisp

So are they space ships?

www.youtube.com...

The former famous Belgian UFO case comes to mind. The plasma ball UFO's can morph in to space ships and vice versa.

The question now is why don't we do anything to make the existence of alien life official knowledge? Why is it not in taught in school? Why don't we try to make a bigger effort to contact our alien visitors? Acknowledging the existence of alien life would signify a huge paradigm shift in our civilization. So what's holding us back?




posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice
 


The superpowers that be today most definatly know and no doubtably been in contact, they are the ones holding us back



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice
 
You may have seen this, but I thought i'd share it anyway.

Very interesting interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek about plasma beings. He speaks about some very interesting stuff. This is part 2 of the interview, I didn't embed part 1 because it's not about plasma beings but you can find it by clicking on the youtube link

Peace 2 all

edit on 5/2/2011 by Hazz-14 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
People like Melchizedek invalidate the whole UFO community. Tunnels, shrinking bodies, center of the Earth, Nephilim, etc...


Originally posted by Hazz-14
reply to post by hotrice
 
You may have seen this, but I thought i'd share it anyway.

Very interesting interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek about plasma beings. He speaks about some very interesting stuff. This is part 2 of the interview, I didn't embed part 1 because it's not about plasma beings but you can find it by clicking on the youtube link

Peace 2 all

edit on 5/2/2011 by Hazz-14 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Plasma UFOs always perk my ears up. I'd love to hear about your sighting. Here's mine:

I was 14 and on a 5-day camp-out with about 20 other Boy Scouts in the foothills of Lookout Mtn in Alabama 20+ years ago. 4 of the 5 days were spent in a relatively safe & easygoing pasture of a scout-friendly citizen. We had some badge classes and spent a lot of our leisure time in fierce competitions of mumblety-peg.

But one night we went to camp in the "mountains," better described as large foothills. After dinner we broke off in pairs and cliques and explored the various trails leading to the top which I estimate to be around 600 ft and situated among many foothills of similar size.

Two scouts had remained at the top longer than the rest of us and it was rather late in the evening when I and a friend were meandering a trail and talking near the top when the two scouts up top called down to us in very excited voices to come up that they had just seen a ufo. We scrambled up to the top and the two scouts indicated an adjacent and taller mount maybe 3-5 miles as the crow flies, and said they saw a big glowing orange ufo land there.

I was skeptical, but was intrigued by how excited they were, cutting each other off in their zealousness to describe what they saw. We settled in and continued talking all the while steadily looking at the adjacent mount top.

Maybe 20 minutes passed when there appeared a brilliant double-flash that emanated from and illuminated the top of the peak, a second of darkness, and then maybe 100 ft over the tree tops "it" pulsed into life. Perspective wise, I would say it was about high-moon size in appearance.

At full pulse it looked like liquid metal or 'plasma' swirling around inside. Then it would dim at about the same speed it lit. It would dim to nothing. We couldn't see anything and then a good bit higher in the sky it would pulse to light again a few seconds later. Not counting the double-flash of the apparent lift-off it lit and dimmed 6 times, each time higher in the sky and after the 6th nothing. We watched for a long time, but that amazing glimpse was over but for the heavy-duty questions it raised in me.

It was a clear night and a clear phenomena of some kind. I was an Air Force brat that never missed a Thunderbirds or Blue Angels show nor the opportunity to witness various test-flights. I knew it wasn't flares and it doesn't fit with any description of ball lightning that I've come across. Conventional craft was out of the question because of characteristics and size.

Even at that age, I knew what we saw couldn't be easily explained. Since the internet came along, I've searched for folk who have seen the same thing. I've came across an account or two that were essentially the same and many more that were similar.

Tried the Wiki link you posted, btw, but it didn't lead to an entry. Peace.
edit on 5-2-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice
People like Melchizedek invalidate the whole UFO community. Tunnels, shrinking bodies, center of the Earth, Nephilim, etc...

Maybe you could explain further why people like Melchizedek invalidate the UFO community? I'd love to hear what you think.

Peace 2 all

edit on 5/2/2011 by Hazz-14 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Do I really have to explain? He blurts out stories that are based on his imagination and other delusional information that is found on the internet.

Information that is reproducible and documented is information that validates and helps out the UFO community. Basically anything that parallels the scientific method is helpful, and far out stories are not.


Originally posted by Hazz-14

Originally posted by hotrice
People like Melchizedek invalidate the whole UFO community. Tunnels, shrinking bodies, center of the Earth, Nephilim, etc...

Maybe you could explain further why people like Melchizedek invalidate the UFO community? I'd love to hear what you think.

Peace 2 all

edit on 5/2/2011 by Hazz-14 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sorry here's the Wikipedia link:

goo.gl...

My sighting got me interested in UFO's. Actually it took me quite some to realize that what I have seen was a UFO. I can thank the internet for that. A similar YouTube video made me realize what I saw, as a plasma ball doesn't fit the description of a "classic UFO".

I was flying from London to Tokyo at night and while over Siberia I looked outside of my window and saw an orange glow emanating from the clouds. I was able to make out a shape - it was spherical. Not only that, it was huge. If the plane was flying at 33,000 feet, then the object had to be at around 25,000 feet. If I was to compare its' size to some thing, it would be a stadium. There weren't too many clouds around at the time, yet the object hid in one of the few clouds out that night.

What was unique to my sighting in respect to the many others I have seen is the fact that it didn't move, nor did its' luminosity change.

I just wonder how many unreported sightings we have. I never mentioned a word about what I saw for years out of fear of ridicule. Thanks to the internet I now talk about it


I am grateful that I saw a UFO. Our sighting's have opened up a whole new world for us.


Originally posted by The GUT
Plasma UFOs always perk my ears up. I'd love to hear about your sighting. Here's mine:

I was 14 and on a 5-day camp-out with about 20 other Boy Scouts in the foothills of Lookout Mtn in Alabama 20+ years ago. 4 of the 5 days were spent in a relatively safe & easygoing pasture of a scout-friendly citizen. We had some badge classes and spent a lot of our leisure time in fierce competitions of mumblety-peg.

But one night we went to camp in the "mountains," better described as large foothills. After dinner we broke off in pairs and cliques and explored the various trails leading to the top which I estimate to be around 600 ft and situated among many foothills of similar size.

Two scouts had remained at the top longer than the rest of us and it was rather late in the evening when I and a friend were meandering a trail and talking near the top when the two scouts up top called down to us in very excited voices to come up that they had just seen a ufo. We scrambled up to the top and the two scouts indicated an adjacent and taller mount maybe 3-5 miles as the crow flies, and said they saw a big glowing orange ufo land there.

I was skeptical, but was intrigued by how excited they were, cutting each other off in their zealousness to describe what they saw. We settled in and continued talking all the while steadily looking at the adjacent mount top.

Maybe 20 minutes passed when there appeared a brilliant double-flash that emanated from and illuminated the top of the peak, a second of darkness, and then maybe 100 ft over the tree tops "it" pulsed into life. Perspective wise, I would say it was about high-moon size in appearance.

At full pulse it looked like liquid metal or 'plasma' swirling around inside. Then it would dim at about the same speed it lit. It would dim to nothing. We couldn't see anything and then a good bit higher in the sky it would pulse to light again a few seconds later. Not counting the double-flash of the apparent lift-off it lit and dimmed 6 times, each time higher in the sky and after the 6th nothing. We watched for a long time, but that amazing glimpse was over but for the heavy-duty questions it raised in me.

It was a clear night and a clear phenomena of some kind. I was an Air Force brat that never missed a Thunderbirds or Blue Angels show nor the opportunity to witness various test-flights. I knew it wasn't flares and it doesn't fit with any description of ball lightning that I've come across. Conventional craft was out of the question because of characteristics and size.

Even at that age, I knew what we saw couldn't be easily explained. Since the internet came along, I've searched for folk who have seen the same thing. I've came across an account or two that were essentially the same and many more that were similar.

Tried the Wiki link you posted, btw, but it didn't lead to an entry. Peace.
edit on 5-2-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice
 
Pretty mediocre reply there my friend.

Peace 2 all



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazz-14
reply to post by hotrice
 
Pretty mediocre reply there my friend.

Peace 2 all


Am I supposed to refute his claims?



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The British MOD came to a plasma conclusion of sorts. It dismisses both the ETH and the IDH but does--at least--recognize the plasma aspect of many sightings:

www.timesonline.co.uk...



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice
 
If you think what he says is purely from his imagination and delusional, then maybe you should. Anyway I don't wan't to get into an argument with you cause thats not what I do.

Peace 2 all



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice
So are they space ships?


The plasma's? No they are life forms... curious and playful. They were first named "Critters" by Trevor James Constable in 1954

Just google Plasma Life Forms...




The former famous Belgian UFO case comes to mind. The plasma ball UFO's can morph in to space ships and vice versa.


The Belgian UFO case was not a Plasma ball, but a triangular craft



The question now is why don't we do anything to make the existence of alien life official knowledge?


Well they are not Alien life if they are Plasma's that have always lived in Earth's atmosphere and near space. And NASA and the government can easily say "they are no threat to national security" No plasma critter has ever harmed anyone... though their energy field may have messed with some of our equipment
Got them all into a panic in the early years




here is a huge one on NASA's mission control screen





Look up the Tallahasse UFO case... 24 minute recording of a 'Critter' giving birth



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon


Look up the Tallahasse UFO case... 24 minute recording of a 'Critter' giving birth
[


That's the best explanation going for that amazing footage for sure. I thought I had a great T. Constable link but I can't find it so I'll post the Tallahassee vid instead. Love that critter animation, Zorgon.






posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 
That video was allegedly filmed on Labor Day and is probably a weather balloon.

The red light is reflected sunset. There's a weather station situated in Tallahassee (!) that launches them at 8am and 8pm. The sunset times in Florida around Labor Day are ~19:40 (!)



posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
is probably a weather balloon.


Uh huh weather balloon... haven't heard that one before

:shk:

So how did the red sunlight separate from the weather balloon and fly around on its own?


This stabilization was done at ATS




posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 
Is it the right vid? I'm not seeing any flying red lights.



posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Is it the right vid? I'm not seeing any flying red lights.



That was the motion study The separation of the two is near the end of the full length. Don't have a clip of that ... I need to get some video editing software I guess



posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 
OK.

I just read an older post and had written that I couldn't see moving red lights back then either. IIRC it was the long google video that first went out.

We'll agree to disagree. You see probable critters and I see probable weather balloon.



posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well I disagree with the claims made in this article. Plasma ball UFO's have been spotted in space where there is no gas. Plasma ball UFO's move in a non-random fashion. There were a few documented sightings that mention that the plasma ball UFO's morph in to space ships.


Originally posted by The GUT
The British MOD came to a plasma conclusion of sorts. It dismisses both the ETH and the IDH but does--at least--recognize the plasma aspect of many sightings:

www.timesonline.co.uk...




top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join