It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 15TH ?!?!?!?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok.

So, What is it with March 15th? One thread speaks of Facebook shutting down on that date (credible sources?)

Then another one talks about the pole shift happening on that date.

To add to that, my horoscope have been telling me for a couple of weeks now that I had to leave old dreams behind to align with my true destiny. That big changes were coming. Changes I would see and start to understand in March.

- I don't conclude anything from this, (and am generally annoyed with random dates thrown out to point the end of the world) but want to know if anyone has heard anything else about that date?!?!?!

edit on 5-2-2011 by IAMSEEKER because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2/5/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I dunno, but I'm just gonna throw this out there.

The Ides of March

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

Other than being the Ides of March, and that a tabloid called The Weekly World News published a hoax about Facebook shutting down...

It's just another day.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

Its a complete Hoax, It was in the news, zuckerberg said no such thing

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If and when TSHTF, it is my prediction that no one will know, or post the correct date.......unless we doom and

gloom every date......which i think we are close to

(i'm still gonna keep my eyes open tomorrow the 6th......as long as it happens AFTER the steelers win their 7th lombardi )

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's weird that thing we do in constantly trying to find out when catastrophic events will take place.

It's completely human to do so because it help us dealing with our own death.
Also because every species find ways to survive, and due to our understanding of how fragile we are, we try to survive by avoiding the so-called end of the world.

What I don't understand is why ( I guess besides the obvious and oh so overrated power & money) would people start widespread lies... Facebook/End of the world...whatever.

Like if nothing happens in 2012....Well that will mean there's a lot of really disgusting individuals out there. Individuals that prey on fear of others to cash in. Just like in religions, politics, economics and pharmaceuticals.

...Then again we already know this. And as usual, the bad guys normally pretends to be good ones.

I can't help it to notice that a lot of people around me are choosing love and compassion instead of fear and greed. And whatever happens. If you make this choice today. You already survived it all.

peace for all.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
March 15 is the day Mr. Crocker lost his Fairy Godparents and became evil. Lol.

fairlyoddparents.wikia.com...!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chngth3wrld
March 15 is the day Mr. Crocker lost his Fairy Godparents and became evil. Lol.

fairlyoddparents.wikia.com...!

OK, now I am more concerned with how you knew that.

Seriously though, as has been pointed out, the facebook claim was a hoax.... I think March 15th will be just another day.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Untwist your panties guys. Nothing is going to happen on March 15th.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I just did a google search about march 15th and found out that Britney Spears will release her new album on that day.It is the end of the world.Ahhhhhhh!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
On March 15th I will most likely pick my nose, go to work and get laid.
Probably not much else going on here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have no idea what is happening on March 15th it's a few days after a family members birthday, and on the 16th planning a trip personally. But I have heard nothing about the end of the world or anything on that date. I will do some digging for you though and see what I can overturn.

Pretty much nothing but urban legends on Facebook shutting down, and something about Nibiru and the Illuminati so far bunch of bullocks if you ask me that is.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Golithion because: Updated.

Another report say's some one named Friedman is going to court for Mail Fraud that day. And some band named Cavelara Conspiracy releasing an album that day.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

Bonus Anchorman comes out on Blue Ray that day. HURRAH FOR RON BURGUNDY!
edit on 5-2-2011 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There's an Illuminati/Nibiru Apocalypse prediction for every day of every year, especially when it's on ATS

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well,If your Horoscope said it,that pretty much wraps it up. Why bother sourcing anything else? Oh,My fifteen year old daughter just informed that astrological changes go into effect mid March so I shouldn't judge or be sarcastic. My bad...Sorry.
BUT .... The World is changing..THAT much we know.
Regardless of Overpopulation,Weather,Electromagnetic Pole Shifting circumstances or HAARP... Stuff is happening and changing our world. Man Made or Not. I'm not going to lie to you. LOL.. Laff yes.
SO? IF we TOLD you in advance? Then what? You want to be the first one on your block to warn others?
Or just say I told you so?
It's a conspiracy websight. Everyone here listens to idea's and the sources, and draws their own conclusions.There's a topic thread already started on probably anything you've ever thought of. Type in the topic and hit Search. ATS'ers will talk about anything. Just don't be disappointed when someone calls you out or flames you if it's been discussed to death before..
If you find new info about a topic? Please share it and post the Source. THAT way,your personally not held accountable for bringing up the topics without new info.
These oldtimers can be pretty rough on here. They lose patience fast. AND? Smart Good Guys and Gals.(SOME of them...the other ones just want disagree for arguments sake)

I LOVE 2 sides to a Source Documented Debate on here.Or free thought idea's too. Way fun.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This crazy bloke says something will happen on tht 15th of March...among other nonsense.

Crazy PatrioticSpace bloke

I'd stop watching his stuff, but I'm afraid I have a morbid fascination with his bull$hit. At least he doesn't like Alex Jones, so he's not totally beyond saving.

Rev

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This guy is a part of the whole thing:

There's a thread going on about a caller on Alex Jones Radio show.

abovetopsecret.com...

If you look up youtube videos for pole shift, a bunch of em talks about march 15th.

When it comes to predictions, one can only believe or not.

It's just really annoying that every other day is an end date now. So many people are coming out with false prophecies. - Ironically (or not) the bible talks about the false prophet in the end of days....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So what's up with March 15? Is this yet another game in numerology in which participants guess what's going to happen and the gamblers bet on who wins? I looked on the calendar and there's nothing on that date but St. Patrick's Day a couple of days afterward.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Unfortunatly, with writings, we cannot understand clearly the intention behind what is said. It never mentioned anything about proofs or sources.

I am taking this really lightly (as I do horoscope) I just saw a bunch of stuff around that date and started a thread to see if some people knew anything about it...

I personally got tired really fast of prediction dates. Like you said, unless you wanna spend your life in a bunker or be the guy to say" I told you so" trying to predict the end of days is pointless.

Like I mentioned earlier. If you're at peace with existence, you will not fear death, therefor the end of the world is not scarier than any other day.

So many people are afraid of dying in 2012 when we know for a fact that hundreds of thousands will die from "natural causes" before that....

_maybe it would sound lighter if It was in General chitchat Forum...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Good responce and I can tell your sincere. I'm not a ATS cop. I'm an information geek. I read everything I can on the internet. I absorb things. Not good or bad.
I really like this new source of information as it becomes availaible. Helps "scratch" some of my yearnings . I do not know why.
Internet is still being developed.
New medium for awareness.
Not good or bad. It is.
ATS? Some pretty smart brains meet here and debate. Stooopid ones too.
No one knows when your the teacher or the student.
Kinda why we come here.(unless you can back it up)
To learn.
Just be careful what you ask for. Or make sure the answer hasn't already been asked.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
ah well, i dont have march's rent anyway.

and since the end is coming, i guess i can start smoking again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join