It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 15TH ?!?!?!?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
omg there is a doomsday prediction about that

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well - Now this is coming out:

abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently, the guy who made the claim got arrested and his different accounts are being deleted.

Even tho it seems like americans are arresting pretty much anyone for any reasons these days, it seems fishy to me.

And just for the sake of argument, I do feel like if the end of the world is coming, it will be in a whisper, not a bang.
By that I mean, Only a few individuals will know and their claim will not be heard, (march 15 2011) instead of a mass of people all knowing and waiting for it (2012)

Again, 2012 could be there to make people worry about something coming later, when it will be happening sooner, taking everyone by surprise.

Another thought was that maybe # is going down now, and will stop in 2012. Making dec 22 2012 the start of something new....????

Just a thought!

I won't stop what I'm doing to go hide in a bunker, but wheter I want it or not, now it will be in the back of my head mind until that date.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Nothing is with March 15th except my cousins birthday.

Whats the next date you scaredy cats are going to predict catastrophic DOOM!!!!

Can't wait, I got my popcorn waiting & a couple cold ones.

This site just gets better by each thread.

Are any of you scared of your shadow???

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Announced today in the British media - tickets for 2012 Olympics go on sale March 15th

Anything to it according to the 3/15 conspiracists? You tell me

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

Comet Elenin meets Shakespeare or something to put fear in the sheeple:
"Beware the Ides of March." Soothsayer, Julius Caesar, Wm. Shakespeare

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It is an update of a Grimm's Fairy Tale, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf."
Basically a disinfo campaign to dilute and make disingenious future disaster warnings so that they are not heeded. But why? So we die (or at least not panic & create chaos over something that we cant change)? Rhetorical question.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I saw on the news today that President Obama and family will be visiting Brazil, Chile and El Salvador March 19-23.
Perhaps South America will be a good place to be when TSHTF.

Obama to visit Brazil, Chile, El Salvador March 19-23
www.reuters.com...

WASHINGTON | Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21pm EST
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama will visit Brazil, Chile and El Salvador from March 19 to March 23, the White House said on Friday.

Trade, energy and security cooperation will lead the topics that Obama will discuss during the previously announced Latin American visit.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

My name is Terral ... writing to report that a brown dwarf with 3 moons is currently located between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars set to break through the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011. A multi-planetary/Solar alignment will take place on March 15, 2011, when the Earth passes through the gravity trough/trench connecting the Sun to the approaching brown dwarf. The coordinates of the brown dwarf are 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 in the Constellation Leo. The NASA orbit diagram/chart for the comet Elenin shows the tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf that will pass 22.3 million miles from the Earth on October 17, 2011. Google has blacked out Google Sky images of this exact location, which you can read about in my USMB posting here:

Coming from this thread -

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Five days and counting...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Tomorrow! -

An important planet alignment?

Japan's crisis worsens?

More earthquake to come?

Just another day?

Good nite!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Statement rebels Syria

Syria rebels announced on 03/15/2011 the date for the start of the revolution to overthrow the Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad offender, God willing, and issued a statement (1) of the revolution and which reads as follows:

Further reading:

أعلن ثوار سوريا يوم 15-3-2011م موعدا لإنطلاق الثورة السورية لإسقاط نظام المجرم الطاغية بشار الأسد، بمشيئة الله تعالى، واصدروا بيان رقم (1) للثورة وهذا نصه

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I saw on the news today that President Obama and family will be visiting Brazil, Chile and El Salvador March 19-23.
Perhaps South America will be a good place to be when TSHTF.

Obama to visit Brazil, Chile, El Salvador March 19-23
www.reuters.com...

WASHINGTON | Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21pm EST
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama will visit Brazil, Chile and El Salvador from March 19 to March 23, the White House said on Friday.

Trade, energy and security cooperation will lead the topics that Obama will discuss during the previously announced Latin American visit.
www.reuters.com...

That is actually more concerning than most of what i'm hearing about 3/15 mostly because 4 people I know that have no real connection to eacn other happen to be going to SA this week.....In light of EQ in japan I wonder if Obama is still taking that trip (one might think his place is in the oval office for something like this)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well here we go, like it or not its here now. Im off to bed soon, hope the worlds still here when i wake. Lets hope the people of japan get there shizzle sorted out and quickly because things are looking pretty grim from what im hearing. Poor B*******.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well I hope the 15th March 2011 is not destined for bad things ... it's 00:30 here now and at 12:20 I will be having a CT Scan on my right kidney ... I'm rather hoping the prognosis will be a good one ... also it's my youngest son's birthday ... and I'm pretty damn sure that the people of Japan are already on overload ... so let's hope for a day with some hopeful news

Woody

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well... march 16. 2011.

Facebook is still up!

Planets align and I slept thru it.

Japan still in trouble, but obviously can't be connected!

That was another one for the long book of overrated so called predictions!

It feels like in my short time on ATS, it got worst.
Im gonna be staying away a little - so much fear mongering on this site lately.

Peace to all!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

This is why you don't believe in annoymous sources making huge conspiracy claims. Little something called evidence, multiple sources etc before you should even consider believing a stupid doom date prediction. ANOTHER doom fail comes and goes, when will ATS stop promoting any doom prediction that pops up on the internet with ZERO evidence. Fail, utter fail.
edit on 16-3-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
no wonder why TPTB can succeed to control the world's population. Rome once said:'' Bread and Circuses would be the most effective way to rise to power. ''

Ladies and Gentlemen, TPTB (ROME) is sorry to announce that tonight poles shift Spectacle is canceled but stay tuned for our '' End of the World '' special which will soon begin...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join