It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does any one on the ats have tickets for the Ark ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Presumably these tickets will only be sold in pairs?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by cluckerspud

do you believe in aliens?

Mexicans?!

ufo aliens, lmaf

I believe we (earth beings) are not the only living organisms in existence.
edit on 5-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

edit on 2/5/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I hate to burst the apocalyptic bubble but...

... the sea going red in California is a very common occurrence. It's called Red Tide and suggested during that time not to consume shellfish.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2011 by leemachino because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ETeeTime

That would be the process called subduction....
Look it up.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes, made a thread in short stories about it. Not sure if I have been taken off the list tho, happens you know.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

METMEANOCHI in a nice marinara sauce...Yum
Oh...um...seek help.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Keep this on the down low (wink, wink) but I just happen to have two extra tickets, was gonna take my grandparents but they smell like moth balls and I don't want to share a cabin with them.
I can let them go for 100k apiece. They look weird and hand written but that is just to keep them from drawing attention, real covert super secret stuff.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I've only heard rumors to such things, if "arks" were really being built, the governments would reserve the spots for the rich and powerful regular citizens would be left behind. Thus, for everyone else I would just highly recommend preparing for every possible scenario, anything could happen.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I had a ticket but I traded it for 3 lottery tickets, a rabbit's foot, and 3 ounces of fairy dust. I think I got a good deal.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

i have my tix...pm me for info. if you are the right "breed" we can talk further.

2nd

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I wonder is oil to a car, like it is to the earths core?
i dont know????
Yes...it lubricates the tectonic plates, when we suck out enough oil Earthquakes and volcanic activity will begin to increase slowly until the Earth becomes full fledged disaster zone and mass extinction number 5 takes place. Then everything goes through it's natural cycles and life begins to slowly rebuild like it always has.

PS - As you may have guessed this has already started.

edit on 6-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I think you missed the boat. That ship sailed.
Me? I am not leaving without the World Seed Vault. Either it comes with or I'll stay right here and go underground for a little while. Spare a flashlight? lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

In other words as has been true throughout all time...you are dying from the minute you are born.
Dying from the minute you are born. Tic, tic, tic...ing away.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

I wonder is oil to a car, like it is to the earths core?
i dont know????
Yes...it lubricates the tectonic plates, when we suck out enough oil Earthquakes and volcanic activity will begin to increase slowly until the Earth becomes full fledged disaster zone and mass extinction number 5 takes place. Then everything goes through it's natural cycles and life begins to slowly rebuild like it always has.

PS - As you may have guessed this has already started.

edit on 6-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

So basically what your saying is that if the oil did run out,all that will happen is a bunch of earth quakes?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
I've only heard rumors to such things, if "arks" were really being built, the governments would reserve the spots for the rich and powerful regular citizens would be left behind. Thus, for everyone else I would just highly recommend preparing for every possible scenario, anything could happen.

But we can all safly say that they do have an underground bunker huh?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Keep this on the down low (wink, wink) but I just happen to have two extra tickets, was gonna take my grandparents but they smell like moth balls and I don't want to share a cabin with them.
I can let them go for 100k apiece. They look weird and hand written but that is just to keep them from drawing attention, real covert super secret stuff.

I need 7 tickets ,and i dont mind what you charge.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

I need 7 tickets ,and i dont mind what you charge.

If you indeed have unlimited resources there are several decommissioned and surplus military and research vessels on the market, just look for one that can cross the ocean. Also, there are a number of company's offering partial ownership in large bunker complexes, I'll post links if anyone is interested. The Robb Report actually has quite a few ads for these bunkers which is very concerning.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Also, there are a number of company's offering partial ownership in large bunker complexes, I'll post links if anyone is interested. The Robb Report actually has quite a few ads for these bunkers which is very concerning

If news was hunky dory and everything was coming up roses, people did not fear for their lives and their security, their futures and the futures of their children...what would you be able to sell?

Fear is a deliberate scam perpetuated to keep people buying things they do not really need.

If you think you already have everything you need and ever wanted...capitalism crumbles.
War is good for business.

What would we even do with ourselves in peace time?
It is about time this old dog learned some new tricks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join