It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does any one on the ats have tickets for the Ark ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by ETeeTime
I got a pair off of Stub Hub, and thank goodness I bought mine before you started this thread. If I wait long enough, I could make a killing.

You have 17 months 3 days and 3 hours to use them,do you think i can get 7 of them?

Its threads like this one that makes me come to this site everyday.

No need for tickets man, I built a couple of ARKs for people who want to avoid the impending disaster.

I'll sell it to you.

I'll even owner finance it for you @ 10% for 15 months, just send me a reasonable down payment, no credit check.

Let me know...I have more than one!

Must Sell

I'm interested only if it has a separate mother-in-law quarters that is quarantined from the main part of the ark, with no way in.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by Immortalgemini527

What happens when the oil runs out? We have to figure out a new energy source

Does anyone have tickets on the ark? Now you know if we do we can't tell anyone or risk losing our seat. You watched the movie silly. But if I did happen to have an extra ticket due to a death in the family I might be willing to sell it for a cool million if you U2U me. Just sayin

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I got a pair off of Stub Hub, and thank goodness I bought mine before you started this thread. If I wait long enough, I could make a killing.

You have 17 months 3 days and 3 hours to use them,do you think i can get 7 of them?

No need for tickets man, I built a couple of ARKs for people who want to avoid the impending disaster.

I'll sell it to you.

I'll even owner finance it for you @ 10% for 15 months, just send me a reasonable down payment, no credit check.

Must Sell

I'm interested only if it has a separate mother-in-law quarters that is quarantined from the main part of the ark, with no way in.

I heard that!!

It can be arranged

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

It seems like you took a movie too seriously and are now making up a story about meeting some people about the "Ark" projects in 2012. Which we know arent real........

So you think that it is inconceivable for government and or the rich and powerful to have some sort of secret project like this?

I wouldn't say we know they aren't real, but that we don't know that they exist. That is a quite a bit different then having sure knowledge they don't exist or something similar.

I think there is a thread on here somewhere that talks about movies that have predicted many things we were sure didn't exist or would never happen long before they did. it wouldn't surprise me if 2012 turned out to be one of those movies.
edit on 5-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oil in a car.. We do not need Earth Oil so to speak.. You do know the 1st diesel engine ran on peanut oil right? There are cars that run on electricity right? Some run on solar, and one guy came out with a car that can run on water.. Ironically he supposedly committed suicide..

There are more than 1 way to skin a cat... Remember that.. You aren't talking to morons dude.. WE have an idea on what do do when something runs out.. Unlike everyone else.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

I honestly dont know,they didnt tell me,they just asked me,'what happens to your earth if all the oil runs out' ,i said 'i dont know'.Then it turned its back.So thats why i'm asking you all,i have no idea,sorry.

Are you saying that this meeting took place with something other than human? There is a lot of information (background story and otherwise) you are leaving out [or Hoaxing]. Please Be complete in what you say.

edit on 5-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

I am so sorry,i just want this thread to be with out all the extra stuff, i just need to know sorry.I went to ask about something else, and this came up,to be honest ,and very very honest with you,i dont even want to no.

But i will go just a little out the way for you.
it was the time in which the bp incident happened,but before.
There was a squid invasion in california in which i told people the sea just turned red and that something will happen.

Re: SO LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! (reply)
Immortalundercover527 wrote: UNDERSTOOD ! my secret hero ,LOLU really just do not understand what this is all about…This is ... …Just to let u know your sea turned red when the many squids of your deep came into light...The (seven mothers are giving birth ... History of Christianity Immortalundercover527
03/09/10 19:37:21

so when it happened every one came to me for help

Re: interdimensional angels (reply)
... we as mortals need your help immortalundercover527 our wildlife is in need of ... to cap this oil spill A.S.A.P. i know you said it won't be until 2123 ... this disaster if we all unite we can stop this our minds can help in stopping our planet from suffering. ... UFOs AHOTE
06/11/10 23:17:49

So i did.
I also stopped the 13th sign from entering your realm in 2011?
I asked a question a little while ago about, can the sun be created by a human ?
it was trick question but i answered correct.
yes the son can be created and no the sun canot be created.

That question was dealing with the 13th sign coming into your realm,they tried to take your power let alone your god away from you in making you and taking away from you ,the purenest of your birth date and what it means to you all.

but this.............................. i just cant figure out how to stop somthing that IS suppose TO HAPPEN.

OK,im sorry,lets cut through all that BS I JUST SAID, AND LET ME HONESTLY TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON.
You asked so i am going to be straight up with you, like...really straight up.
As of this moment i am honestly trying to block this from happening, by putting it in your thoughts so it can fluctuate thought the frequencies, so maybe it wont happen what ever it is suppose to happen...period, I bend time and this is one method i use.

'METMEANOCHI'> Is a word, that enables the belief of humans if believed at the right time with the abundance of brains present, will ultimately birth a big bang of existence in time within time.

A word, a simple story, a movie, a whisper, a picture with no meaning but given one, a lie, a prophesy, a shared conversation, that if believed by 200 million to 2 billion humans ,it will bring existence to man kind as a tangled rubber band expanding future reaction amongst time it self.

The day after tomorrow was a very strong believed metmeanochi ,so strong ,you all thought the tsunami up that killed 200,000 people as well as Katrina.

The 1999 metmeanochi the world will end in 2000 was the deadliest ever, I lost that one.. ‘BIG TIME’.
I lost because it was our first time metmeanochi ever, ‘IT HAD A DATE FOR CHRIST SAKE’ 2000.

THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED YOUR WORLD WAS THAT NO BODY NEW FOR SURE.
So every thing you all thought at 11:59 1999, it has all been happening from 2000 ..to even now.

I could go on for years to how many of these metmeanochis are out there and how many we have stopped.

This oil thing by the way has nothing to do with any of this ,why ?
Because its Suppose to happen, it wasn’t created through the mind ,its validated in time that what ever is going to happen will happen, but I caught it, so now I ask, what happens to the earth when all the oil runs out.
And by the way, can some please answer this before the 7th volcano erupts ,and the whales start coming into places they have no bussiness coming to, or the locust start

By the way, im just doing something i have never tried before with my abilities,trying to stop the inevitable.thats it thats all,believe it or not,i will find away,with belief and faith or with out.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hmm... Yeah.... What can I say?

I have 7 tickets that you might be interested in having in the event of an end of the world type of situation, if you catch my drift. I can gain access to more, if need be. Just send me a U2U if you are interested.

edit on 5-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A buddy and I won a pair of tickets in a poker game. It was great, the two we won them from beat each other up afterwards! Oh well, there loss! Better hurry on now if we are to make the maiden voyage!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
A buddy and I won a pair of tickets in a poker game. It was great, the two we won them from beat each other up afterwards! Oh well, there loss! Better hurry on now if we are to make the maiden voyage!

It's funny.... Didn't the movie Titanic start out just like that?

But yeah, to the OP. My offer still stands. Just send me a U2U.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Im sorry, but i dont read ANYTHING in this post that comes off anything close to credible ...

"I went "somewhere" to meet some "people" about "something" and they didnt say anything....

So we sat there and they didnt talk,and then they looked at me like im not your friend anymore...

No offense OP but im not really pickin up what your rolling in here.......and it all seems very vague.

It seems like you took a movie too seriously and are now making up a story about meeting some people about the "Ark" projects in 2012. Which we know arent real........

Funny post tho , I love reading stuff like this on ATS ever so often for a chuckle

this has nothing to do with a movie unless it had somthing to do with the oil running out and what if anything happened after that,i have never seen a movie like that but if there is one please let me know,if there is a movie then it changes the whole aspect,then i wont worry,i can handel movies,thats easy.please let me know ,like,as of yesterday...please.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'll sell it to you.

Must Sell

love the picture,and love your comment...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Follow me on this...

OIL(666) is needed for proper lubrication in the earths crust. the earth has been changing due to our oil dependency causing changes in the climate. The people that know this (illlumanati) are chemtrailing the skies to postpone disaster. The BP spill finally takes enouggh oil out to cause a shift in the earths crust in the future..: march 2011. This causes the NEW MADRID FAULT QUAKE. in may 2011? This leads to the dollars death and to the com bination of the USA Mexico and canada and the Amero! In dec 2012?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Follow me on this...

OIL(666) is needed for proper lubrication in the earths crust. the earth has been changing due to our oil dependency causing changes in the climate. The people that know this (illlumanati) are chemtrailing the skies to postpone disaster. The BP spill finally takes enouggh oil out to cause a shift in the earths crust in the future..: march 2011. This causes the NEW MADRID FAULT QUAKE. in may 2011? This leads to the dollars death and to the com bination of the USA Mexico and canada and the Amero! In dec 2012?

really?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
OP in all seriousness I do have 6 tickets for the ark. I can't divulge where how I obtained them, but it was during my last trip to India in 1998. I have known about this for sometime and got them while I could. I don't think anymore will be made available till September though. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
OP in all seriousness I do have 6 tickets for the ark. I can't divulge where how I obtained them, but it was during my last trip to India in 1998. I have known about this for sometime and got them while I could. I don't think anymore will be made available till September though. Good luck.

do you believe in aliens?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Mexicans?!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

IG527,
Ok, here's the deal...
I don't post much, but as I've done with sonofgod etc..I will humor this dire predicament:

The answer (from my sources in Texas!) Say:

The earth will NOT run out of oil. There you go. We're good..
Btw, I waited patiently for someone to reply to your sun/son question...and they finally got it right!

PS Thanks for all your good work.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Mexicans?!

ufo aliens, lmaf

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Mexicans?!

ufo aliens, lmaf

I believe we are not the only living organisms in existence.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

And does any one have tickets for the New age Ark?

I have plenty of tickets for the B Ark - and those who think they deserve one will get one, no questions asked

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join