It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook will end on March 15th!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Facebook will end on March 15th!!

weeklyworldnews.com

“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”

Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ok, so this is all over the net at the moment (google March 15th 2011 and you'll see).

True or not true (although most sources say it's not), who knows BUT take a look at this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now...this could also be true or it could be BS, but the dates match up nicely, very nicelyl,

Could be that this whole facebook rumour has stemmed from the initial pole-shift story but what makes me laugh is that everyone seems more concerned that facebook might end than they do about the pole shift and their actual real lives ending...

Anyway, I don't know either way, could be true, could be crap but guess we won't find out until it either does or doesn't happen...either way, I predict some mass hysteria and panic buying once this pole-shift on the 15th March story hits the mainstream....which is probably only a matter of time since the facebook mass panic is everywhere....have fun everyone!

weeklyworldnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING I BELIEVE THE STORY THAT FACEBOOK IS SHUTTING DOWN...PLEASE READ THE WHOLE OF MY POST AND THE OTHER ATS THREAD I HAVE LINKED TO, TO UNDERSTAND THE REASON I AM POSTING THIS....THANKS
edit on 5-2-2011 by snowgirl because: to state that I am aware of the source and the probability that it is BS but for people to look at the bigger picture...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
That site is known for producing crap. Don't take any notice from it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Did Bat Boy host the press conference?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Um, Weekly World News, while having more journalistic integrity than World Net Daily still is a BS Tabloid Rag. I wouldn't be surprised if they cited Batboy as their inside source.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Clearly a hoax.

I don't care how much stress Zucker-face has, he makes way too much money to shut 'er down.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by snowgirl

Really? Please just look at the Weekly World News logo. That says it all.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Like I said, it could well be BS but the point still remains that they have got this date from somewhere...and I'm guessing it's from the recent pole-shift prediction story....now people can't cope without facebook...sad but true...and people will believe this rumour until it is proved to be false (after 15th March)....anyway, in the meantime, if the reason behind the rumour gets out (pole-shift) then just imagine the mass hysteria that will ensue!!

OMG OMG OMG....no more facebook, I need to find out why (goes of and researches the date) wait.....OMG OMG OMG we're all going to die

Anyways...another link, this time rubbishing the facebook closure claim

www.huffingtonpost.com...

and here's one talking about yahoo video...again, 15th march...this date is popping up quite a bit lately...

blog.searchenginewatch.com...
edit on 5-2-2011 by snowgirl because: link added

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Didnt the Weekly World News bring us gems like "bat boy" in the past? LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I hope it does end, then at least several of my co-workers would actually get work done.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My gosh people, just google it... It is reported as a Hoax...Next!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowgirl
Like I said, it could well be BS

Are you trolling or do you genuinely believe this?

As I said, please take a look at the logo. PLEASE! If you are serious about this, then please answer this question: Would a credible news source have a logo like that?

Did you read the article by chance? They are clearly making fun of Facebook users.

Zuckerberg said the decision to shut down Facebook was difficult, but that he does not think people will be upset.

“I personally don’t think it’s a big deal,” he said in a private phone interview. “And to be honest, I think it’s for the better. Without Facebook, people will have to go outside and make real friends. That’s always a good thing.”

You really think he would say this? I'm sure he probably thinks it, but thinking it and saying it are two different things.

“What am I going to do without Facebook?” said Denise Bradshaw, a high school student from Indiana. “My life revolves around it. I’m on Facebook at least 10 hours a day. Now what am I going to do with all that free time?”

You really think someone would say this? I'm sure someone is like this, but again, thinking it and saying it are two different things.

I really hope you don't believe this. If you do, then I have lost the last ounce of respect I had for this web site.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
Clearly a hoax.

I don't care how much stress Zucker-face has, he makes way too much money to shut 'er down.

You obviously don't care about all the stress having and looking after $ millions brings do you!

Do you even realise that the luxury lifestyle, the elegant homes filled with expensive and comfortable furnishing, the cars, the yachts, the women, the position, don't make up for the worry about hanging onto all those millions!

Heartless you are!

*joking of course.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If Mark Zuckerberg said that it would be all over the internet and news since anything he says regarding FB or anything having to do with FB is always splattered all over the news. I mean seriously when they went to the new layout or font size it was MAIN news. So yeah I dont believe he said this. FB is too big a money maker for everyone.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ah...if only this were true

Can't you just picture how this rumor got started? See...this is exactly what happens when you mix FaceBook with ATS.
edit on 2/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here's one article to review:

www.allvoices.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Arghhhh,....can you please look atthe bigger picture here....ok so it's not closing down, it's all a hoax...BUT the fact remains that this has gone viral and people WILL believe it...my point is that once people start looking into the date they will discover that it nicely coincides with the recent pole-shift story (which I have linked to)...NOW..this will cause people to panic and think the world is going to end and mass hysteria will ensue....get it??

How hard is it to grasp the concept behind this post??...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
who cares?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
isn't that when the elite are due to flee to their underground caves like rats because of the pole shift?
i say let them pull the plug.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Goldman-Sachs invested 500 million dollars into facebook last month. It is not shutting down. End of thread

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join