It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook will end on March 15th!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by snowgirl

I hope so, because Zuckerberg is a jerk. End that privacy violating crap site as soon as possible!

edit on 5-2-2011 by windwaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yes, because someone gets tired of running 6 billion dollar business.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Worrying about it is kind of silly, and just plays right into the hands of the Corporate Shadow Government who really don't want you focused on the rise of the Police State and the slow but steady march to a One World Government.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb949700e1a2.gif[/atsimg]

Hello there Sheeple, that is exactly what is happening, time to think for ourselves, that is if it isn't too late. What will it take to wake us up, counting sleep doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Im on another Thread at the moment saying the pole shift is in march!
Zuckerberg, now extremely rich is in the loop and know # is going down next month so he shuts the thing down?!?!?!

I don't really believe that but it's a funny coincidence.

Actually they also say Pole shift on March 15th......Weird.

edit on 5-2-2011 by IAMSEEKER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I hope it happens tomorrow. I can’t believe people still post their lives and families on the internet for the whole world to see. If I wanted to keep track of you, where do you think I would start? What happened to common sense?
edit on 5-2-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

TimeWaveZero has a tip around that date. the graph slowly goes up... then around that date it goes down. wonder why...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i thought zuckerberg sold it to the CIA

wouldn't suprise me if the end of the world was triggered by facebook shutting down though.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes, exactly. Pole Shift - hmmmmmmmmm. Facebook down - AARRRRGGGG!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Muhahahahhah. Take away my facebook and what do I have left to share with the world?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sorry Facebook is just moving to a bigger base.

"Facebook heads for a new Silicon Valley headquarters"
Link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

edit on 5-2-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Whutz fazebook?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This news was declared a hoax like a month ago...sheesh, get with it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Whiz... The point was that March looks like a "heavy" month of extra out of norm activities leading to the 9 months before and after 2012.
THEN? It was REALLY meant to say 2014. Oh, THAT was the real date if you look at the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Lot's of changes happening to be sure. But an end of time ? Not my call. Just watching.
Hope there's no PTB trying to kill people to reduce population.
Good?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If facebook goes under it will be because Obama took it upon himself to pull the plug on the internet.

Dilemma, absolute power or world wide popularity?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If only the rumor were true

This was posted at Facebook by the admins:

Facebook's Profile

We didn't get the memo about shutting down, so we'll keep working away like always. We aren't going anywhere; we're just getting started.

January 9 at 2:50pm · Like · Comment

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowgirl
Arghhhh,....can you please look atthe bigger picture here....ok so it's not closing down, it's all a hoax...BUT the fact remains that this has gone viral and people WILL believe it...my point is that once people start looking into the date they will discover that it nicely coincides with the recent pole-shift story (which I have linked to)...NOW..this will cause people to panic and think the world is going to end and mass hysteria will ensue....get it??

How hard is it to grasp the concept behind this post??...

Bless your heart! You must be so frustrated by now. I understood your intent in the very first post. Well, you just can't bring everybody to the light, ya know? If they go to the store one day and there's not a single can of soup because all gazillion Facebook crazed addicts world-wide got wind of the March 15th pole shift stories while frantically Googling about the rumored demise of Facebook, well... ever heard of the Darwin Awards?

edit on 2/6/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
double double post post
sorry sorry
edit on 2/6/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
facebook is tooo big to go down, i just which google would have been able to acquire facebook and twitter, but google will probably need alot of money to do that

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
With all this March 15th stuff being said, perhaps we should be celebrating St. Patty's day a wee bit earlier this year.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join