It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks UFO Julian Assange's secret messages SPOOKY REVERSE SPEECH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Man this really tripped me out! It just showed up in my youtube subscriptions list....and upon listening to it...well see for yourself:

SecretMessageTV | February 03, 2011 Wikileaks founder Julian Assange unconsciously released intelligence regarding the ET presence on Earth during a recent interview on CBS Television's 60 Minutes. Secret messages encrypted backwards in the voice of Mr. Assange were detected by a Vancouver-based mobile audio lab monitoring his statements through a digital audio mirror filter. The secret messages reflect data from a European Union Times report describing a secret US war against a UFO base in the South Pacific. Since last December's publication of Mr. Assange's remarks confirming the future release of Cablegate UFO information in Britain's Guardian newspaper, the search string 'Wikileaks UFO' is now tasked to military intelligence agencies including the US Navy Network Information Center or NNIC, based in Camp Pendleton, CA as online website visitor logs show. If the EU Times article is correct, recent and highly provocative appearances of UFO's in sensitive airspace over Jerusalem, Victoria BC, New York and Dallas TX must be re-evaluated in terms of peaceful political public actions from ET's intent upon sharing the potential resources of the world with human beings. This story is the subject of a new article in the Vancouver UFO Examiner for Examiner.com and can also be heard on today's Secret Message Report -- Podcast Edition.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

If the EU Times article is correct...

My only thought is why are they quoting the EU Times which is a known hoax-site?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I cannot view this because of slow computer,

Can someone tell me what it says?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sounds like alot of nothing. Tape any speech by anyone ever and eventually you will be able to rip out something that "sort of" sounds like something...what about all the jibbirish between the blips.

Total stretch...matrixing

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I LOVE the reverse speech stuff. Not that I buy into it, but it's fun to listen to what could be there and have fun with it. Like kids on a camping trip telling ghost stories around the campfire. I don't hear anything with this reverse speech though.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Sounds like alot of nothing. Tape any speech by anyone ever and eventually you will be able to rip out something that "sort of" sounds like something...what about all the jibbirish between the blips.

How can you make such outrageous claims like that?

You have not even watched the whole video.
Dont talk until you actually watch the full video.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gpena

Got it playing in a different page. I commented after I heard the blips.
I was about to comment about the initial statement of how ETs would come to share earths resources with us all...that struck me as odd..like someone coming into your home to "Share" the contents of your fridge...now, if they ask nicely, we will give em a snack of course, but they can't just come in and start dividing up the contents.

the ending music is playing right now...all they have is the matrixing clips...nothing changed beyond speculation of the narrator. I am not impressed.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wasn't the EU Times article by Sorcha Faal ?
Not really much point in watching the vid if thats the case

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Actually, I change my mind.
This is undeniable proof that Julian is an alien..I recommend snipping out everything except for the reverse speech and sending it to your local reporters.
After all, all the commentary to train your brain on what your hearing is unnecessary..it stands by itself.

So there you go...hooray, disclosure...now lets all go outside to await the massive landings.

skepticism has no place in this religion

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Got it playing in a different page. I commented after I heard the blips.
I was about to comment about the initial statement of how ETs would come to share earths resources with us all...that struck me as odd..like someone coming into your home to "Share" the contents of your fridge...now, if they ask nicely, we will give em a snack of course, but they can't just come in and start dividing up the contents.

the ending music is playing right now...all they have is the matrixing clips...nothing changed beyond speculation of the narrator. I am not impressed.

yes but the time he posted the thread and the time you made your reply doesnt have 12 minutes in between.
So how could you of watched it.

But yes the ET part you mentioned is weird.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm going to record the voice of my girlfriend and play it backwards when we next do humpy, to see what she really thinks.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I muted the narrator telling me what it was I was suppose to hear before letting me decide for myself. In every case I heard nothing but complete gibberish. Then when I listened to the narrator by backing up I could suddenly hear it all - its a form of programming, nothing more.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This thread, ... is what I imagine a conversation in Special Ed sounds like .....

ridiculousness.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

yes but the time he posted the thread and the time you made your reply doesnt have 12 minutes in between.
So how could you of watched it.

But yes the ET part you mentioned is weird.

I am not sure why you cannot understand this.
Commenting while listening...2 things at once. I commented as soon as the blips were being played...saucer city and all that so called info.

Anyhow, thats all really. the examiner is starting to push forward alot of nonsense. I am thinking they are purposefully trying to muddy the waters to throw off any serious research.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The problem with these things is usually "paradolia" where people unwittingly 'forge' some sound or image into something intelligible, even if it's not really there.

Some of the reverse speech is quite striking, and I have to admit, I would say I heard exactly what they claim the reverse speech said.

But the "Saucer City" comment escapes me entirely.

Also, I don't know much about the media organization they refer to... evidently not everyone is comfortable that they are accurate and journalistically trustworthy.

Can someone tell me why they are 'known' or 'thought to be' hoaxers?
edit on 4-2-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
well lets go strait to the source and do some background research and see if this is for real www.secretmessagetv.com... now what does this mean??

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is silly and stupid.
any one remember rock bads uset put
"Satan" in reveres on a LP.
one one band did it.
but it had ever onr looking at all LPs.

they are trying to bluff is with a lot of technology.
and some one who sounds like they know what they are talking about.

any one notice the two Glitches?
they sound like sped up sound.
I bet it says "the jokes on you"

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is part of "damage control" by TPTB.
It is designed to take away from the substance of the Leaks by focusing on idiocy. At the last few minutes of the video they actually come out with an anti-wikileaks stance and that proves the agenda for which this has been designed.

ETA: Shouldn't this be in Skunkworks?
edit on 4-2-2011 by Alethea because: skunk works

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
More trivial nonsense on the forums.

Reverse speech is as random as finding strings of words in books by looking across the letters.

Silly, silly and very silly..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
where exactly is this so-called Wikileaks UFO disclosure link at ?? who said it and where is it at on their website ?????

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join