It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What message would you want to personally say to E.T.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordHavoc
Are you crazy? Do you have any idea what the leaders of the Human race will do to you?

I think you should add the debunkers at ATS forum as well!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What message would you want to personally say to E.T.

Please take seriously

I tend to be suspicious of such questions asked by people who name themselves after interstellar bodies and proudly announce that:

1 uses tricks to lure you?????
1waites for you patiently!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
i would say

GO F"$%&K YOUR SELFS YOU SELFISH SONS OF B@@#@#

HOW F'KN DARE YOU LET US DESTROY EACH OTHER LIKE THIS AND NEVER INTERVENE !!

GO BACK TO YOUR F@#$@ HOLE YOU PEAICES OF S@#$IT

WE COULD'VE USED YOUR HELP IN THE LAST 500 GENOCIDES ON EARTH

THEN I WOULD SAY

NOT WELCOME TO EARTH PRICKS F OFF

.....yea

im good now lol

heh...I wonder if we figure out a way on how to talk to ants, they will scream at us for allowing their queen to continue dictatorship over the other antlings...how can we sit idly by as the ant queen weilds power of life and death over the colony.

not to mention the endless ant wars with the next mound over...

Perhaps ETs allow us to do our thing because they simply don't care much one way or another about how we rule ourselves or what our ant queen does...

My question to ETs: What sort of games do you play during rec time?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
I'd tell them the earth already belongs to somebody - the reptilians, Bill Gates and the Vatican.

But what if these are the good ones not the evol. As far as repts. go there are meat eaters and veggie eaters....
UM just sayen.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What message would you want to personally say to E.T

GO HOME! Quit with the cattle mutilations. Quit kidnapping scared people and messing with their bodies in such a painful way. Quit messing with people's memories. Just GO HOME and stop using us as a science experiment.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Come on LB you know I am a cool spirit and dont bring harm for harm is already upon the as it has been. So come on whats your message?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I would ask them 11 13 22 23 42?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

My question to ETs: What sort of games do you play during rec time?

Thanks. lol @ hide and go seek DIMENSION STYLE

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
To the blonde aliens,i say,I love you all tremendously.My family is packing as we speak,prepare our accomodations promptly.Also,my dogs require plenty of rawhide for their pearly whites.Stock up before we leave earth.This craft is good size,i think this is going to work out great.Lets stop off and get a load of hot wings for our voyage.This is going to be spectacular,seeing the universe in your craft.That blonde nordic alien on ther other side of the craft is a hottie.Wanna go swimming when we get home to your planet?This baby runs off magnetic propulsion i assume.I knew you would get here sooner or later.Thanks for coming for me .

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

But what if they are the Angel part of the Angel demon factor explained throughout all religions and YOU are curently under demon ownership. Would you still tell them go??
Thanks
edit on 2/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
I would ask them 11 13 22 23 42?

21????? or 3241

Good luck with that

edit on 2/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I see galactic unification. Interesting indeed

Thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
But what if they are the Angel part of the Angel demon factor explained throughout all religions and YOU are curently under demon ownership. Would you still tell them go??

Angels and demons are pure spirit and have no need to do science experiments on humans.
Angels and demons have no need for UFO transport.
Pure spirits can not procreate with flesh and blood creatures (us).
So we know the aliens aren't angels or demons.
What the ETs do is evil and mean.
Angels are 'good' and wouldn't behave that way towards humans.
Demons are bad and would be mean, but they have no need to 'run experiments'.

So yes .. I'd still tell them to "GO HOME' because I know they aren't spirits but are infact some flesh and blood type critters who are being cruel and who are using us as an experiment.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
what took you so long to show your self? welcome to the earth . do you come in peace.
would they even know what that word means?
Would they know what i said?
would i know what they, it would say???? would they,it know before i said it ??

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I suppose if they go through Columbus-like colonial gestures like handing out trinkets, their moral position would be one of colonizing us (for better or worse).
Although colonialism brought many benefits, history still shows that the trauma is best avoided.
In that case I'd think: "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know".

It also depends on how they look.
I'd hope they look really alien, and only vaguely humanoid.
If they look Chinese or Somalian, or Arab then the encounter could be very misunderstood.
Then I'd ask them: "Couldn't you wear a mask or helmet, because you're about to start World War III?"

By the way, isn't there some US law that makes it illegal to talk to aliens?
So maybe firstly I'd say (after the demon test): "You won't tell anyone I chatted to you, will you? I don't want to get water-boarded by the CIA."

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ok picture, your correct.... They evol Aliens created from Fallen angels (non free will creations) must follow consciously what transfered to them from their fallen fathers wether it be destroy all living or enslave they must follow. Now you got 2/3 who remained in the Heavens who also are of simular creation type of fallenz BOTH ARE ANGELS JUST POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE.... Now you got a MAJOR between fallen and Heaven. Fallens created throughout universe say 2 per galaxy
just about and have created their various kingdoms to rule and follow them the fallens. Now you got the creator GOD watching them from day 1 as they tried to mimic the Kingdom of Heaven in this lil universe designed for 1/3 to fit.

GOD knows how he shall have the EVOL ANGELS casted ect. In a non 3d realm. Their creations in 3d wouldnt it be best to allow 2/3 to create/SPAWN and combat against them their 3d creations or evol ALIENS IN THIS 3D until ALL ARE IN FINAL LOCATION OF NON3D where they can be casted as well..

Just a thought to add.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

What message would you want to personally say to E.T

GO HOME! Quit with the cattle mutilations. Quit kidnapping scared people and messing with their bodies in such a painful way. Quit messing with people's memories. Just GO HOME and stop using us as a science experiment.

According to some of the mainstream UFO dudes (Dean, Greer), those experiments and such are not from ET, but from the government.

Hard to tell them to go home...considering they are already.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ET GO HOME

edit on 4-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

More good points!

Thanks and like a puppy walking around in the freezing snow -you would still be able to understand how its feeling-

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
But what if these are the good ones not the evil.

If they were 'good' they wouldn't be lurking in the shadows, playing hide and seek, or making deals with our government

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join