It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What message would you want to personally say to E.T.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Im going to have to go with "Save us from our leaders" lol

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
About time you guys showed up.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

lol...however much you want to blame them for not intervening, it's still us causing the problems, maybe they want us to actually learn how to solve problems ourselves. It doesn't matter how many times they come in to make everything better, we'll just stuff it up again because we haven't learnt any lesson.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Can you take me with you

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I do not taste good, get that metal thing away from my a**.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Please go land at noon in NYC's central park because no one will ever believe me!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I know quite well what I'd say to an alien if one stepped out of UFO thing. First I'd say don't talk to anyone from a government or a religion and keep your hand on your wallet if you do.

Yeah that about covers it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

can you please take that prob out of my........

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
How stupid are you to come here?

and how dare you think the world will change for better?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
1) Where have you come from exactly?

2) Do you know how WE got here?

3) What happens now ur here?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I doubt i would have to say it as they probably can read my mind but i would be thinking to them.

1, Do we look funny to you guys?

2, Do we smell?

3, Are men and women really from seperate planets?

And lastly i would be thinking "as your from the future could you tell me if UTD win the Premiership?"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I would probably apologize for the way our race has f**** up this fragile planet...Then I would ask if I could join them.
But I somehow doubt they would understand English at all though.... At least if one chooses to not believe in the stories about aliens staying in camps here back in the 40s-50s... :p

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Are you insane, why do shop up to me personally? LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I would say :

we will never forgive or forget

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Why take Elvis and leave us with Britney???

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Would you share your Reese's pieces with me?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
"Well I'm not sure if this is what you wanted me for, but It's time you aliens have some fun, I know you guys live forever and all, how about sharing that UNIQUE ability and I'll do what you want me to do on earth, hopefully it be good, but if its evil that would be more fun"

Hopefully it will be for evil, So I can demand all the money from every country in the world, burn it, then force the world to change to non polluting measures of production so my slave populace loves me instead of hating me like all the other evil people in history failed to do.

Then when I have the hearts and minds of the entire world, TOTAL LOCKDOWN TIME!

I send 99.9% of the planet to other worlds on drone pods that ride on the mothership, every single community gets sent to distant worlds to colonize the galaxy then I make everyone "restart humanity" in millions of different areas,then leave earth to me and the people that don't suck and enjoy the show for the rest of the millions of years ahead.

Ahh sounds wonderful does it not

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I suppose I'd have to ask:

"What took you so long? If you claim you are here for our benefit, I question that, since we could have benefited from your technology/presence (and supposedly higher spiritual level) long ago and you were nowhere to be found."

"Why should we trust you? You've been skipping around this planet for thousands of years, watching literal hell on Earth, and have hidden from us all that time. What were you hiding and why?"

"Unless you're here to make meaningful contributions, you're just in the way. What are you going to do for humanity, other then lecture us?"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

beam me up... not

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Please take me to the next planet with hot something that comes close to those Asari dancers...
edit on 5-2-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join