It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FULL] Line of UFOs (OR 1 Massive Ship!) Behind ISS - February 3, 2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

I starred you because that was my thought as well. It looks similar to what some people call orb streaks but sometimes there are rods also. Not the Excammila bug rods but like a floating stick. How did you get the images where the 3d pops out?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
amazing capture that was probably the cooliest thing i have ever seen on here

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

uhhhhh.. couldn't tell ya, lol. i know jack about the layout of the station. but it does seem a little too uniform to be reflection from the sun. but that's just my opinion. it is possible if there is a row of lights maybe, above the window, that's what it could be. as far as the thing on the left hand side that some people have pointed out, i think that's probably a reflection from inside the station, and it's entirely possible all of it is from inside the station... i dunno... i just confused myself, wait...what were we talking about?? honestly.. ya lost me

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I would like to see more explanation on this logo.
This exact image is shown in the OP video ( around the 20:16 mark) and this logo which looks reminiscent of a Maltese cross is unfamiliar to me as a NASA logo.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Reminds me of that star map that was posted here with the rows of dots. Can't seem to find it now.. I wonder if it's connected.

edit> no pun intended!
edit on 5-2-2011 by greyartist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Can someone please explain to me how this is "clearly a reflection" after reading this post I made on page 3. And could someone also explain to me how this thread is less popular than that that new "UFO during interview with Georges St-Pierre" footage showing a spec of dust?

I mean...COME ON!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
Can someone please explain to me how this is "clearly a reflection" after reading this post I made on page 3. And could someone also explain to me how this thread is less popular than that that new "UFO during interview with Georges St-Pierre" footage showing a spec of dust?

I mean...COME ON!!!!

Did you miss this post?

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Clearly a lens flare effect or reflection.

Have a look anywhere around 2:30 and you'll see one of the 'dots' covering part of the station. Yes, the part is darkened, but that is because it is an area covered by a shadow. A little bit of common sense allows you to draw the line of what the shadow is covering.

If there were no traces of this light overlapping the station this might be plausible.

(I'm sure I am the 20th person to say it, but I will anyway)

edit on 2/5/2011 by BeyondPerception because: Add image

edit on 2/5/2011 by BeyondPerception because: Clarity

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Hmmm, the light does appear cover part of the station but if you keep watching it does also seem to disappear behind the station. Perhaps the light was leaking over the edge, because it was really close it's hard to tell exactly. If it's definitely a reflection I want someone to explain how the lights move like they do independent of the camera.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Clearly a lens flare effect or reflection.

Have a look anywhere around 2:30 and you'll see one of the 'dots' covering part of the station. Yes, the part is darkened, but that is because it is an area covered by a shadow. A little bit of common sense allows you to draw the line of what the shadow is covering.

The reddish areas next to the structure are video bleeding artifacts and NOT part of the structure.

Here's a still from the video StealthyKat posted on page 6. You'll notice the same reddish bleeding from the bright to dark areas.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7077a8b05a1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
if it is genuine footage then it looks like one large mo fo.
notice on the left end of the screen theres like a glow or something
it lines up with the lights. maybe off the bottom tip of the craft.
idk.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
OK:
Hi-Res Image of ISS:
www.nasa.gov...

ISS Module Layout:
en.wikipedia.org...:ISS_configuration_2010-05_en.svg

ISS Live Feed Camera is fixed outside the laboratory module, and is obviously looking at dextre.

The explanation that this is reflection off of the edges of the solar array are the best explanation and appear to match the picture found below.

Dextre in better viewing conditions:

edit on 5-2-2011 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i too think its a reflection off, maybe the edge of one of the solar panels.i wish it wasn't but .

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
All you have to do is watch the live feeds for a few hours and you will see it is reflection. It happens over and over, every time the ISS moves from darkness to light....or visa versa. Depending on which camera is being used, you'll see a different light show. Watch it for a while and you'll see the same light patterns over and over. When I first started watching, I was freaking out with all the things I saw. After a few weeks of checking it out though, I started seeing the same things over and over, and always when moving in and out of the sun's light. Check it out and you'll see. It's still cool though! I think there COULD be something out there, but these are reflections.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This vid is remarkable! Im not sure either if its many singular lights or one enormous object. The photo at the end just blew me away, that thing must be miles in length!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I think it might be this ...

spaceweather.com...

Auroras originate when "solar winds" hit the magnetosphere. Our beloved magnetosphere repeals the winds and that repulsion creates auroras on our skies. The video is showing a row of lights perfectly aligned...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I was star gazing tonight and saw a couple shooting stars, but then I saw a line of lights moving. I had seen peculiar things in the sky times before, but nothing like what I saw tonight. It was so vivid and it moved fluidly, it began in a straight line but then moved almost snake like. - The lights were spaced out just like this, I wish I knew more about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
after the line of lights appear and start to slowly drift up (or camera pan down) you can see two of the lights go in front of the last bar to the right. Therefore I think it is just a reflection

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join