It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FULL] Line of UFOs (OR 1 Massive Ship!) Behind ISS - February 3, 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well this is some pretty crazy footage. It is from the live feed off the ISS. What is this following the space station? Are these single crafts or could it be one huge and I mean huge craft?

I really think people need to see this. Im really surprised nasa didnt hit the kill switch on this. Granted the video is long but it only takes about a half a minute before the lights come on.

Im not sure what the guy is doing through the middle of the video,but this was taken 2-3-11 at 8:30 Arizona mt. time.

So any clues what that is in the beginning of the video? Im still watching it, but wanted to get it on here quick for you folks to see. He does fast forward around the 12:30 mark and they still appear to be there. I dont know judge for yourself.

edit to add: When I got to the end of the video it also showed that at the same time those lights appeared behind the space station something also appeared over San Jose California and it shows pictures of that as well. So you might want to fast forward to the end to see that around the 22:00 mark. Pretty weird.
edit on 4-2-2011 by onehuman because: added to post

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Awesome. Looked like a glitch n the matrix for sure.

Curious to see what people think here.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
How do you know its live footage? and not tampered with or messed with by someone?
How can we know this is directly from NASA TV

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

A,,,,,,MAzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUess we gota see whats up.
S&F

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
How do you know its live footage? and not tampered with or messed with by someone?

We got to ride on instince my friend sometimes, what do you think you see. I just cannot comment as of yet. It is strange tho and does anyone know where the footage is being captured from.
edit on 2/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

A,,,,,,MAzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUess we gota see whats up.
S&F

Literally!

edit on 4-2-2011 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

link   

What is this following the space station? Are these single crafts or could it be one huge and I mean huge craft.

Obviously they are reflections. As the ISS orbits, the angle of the Sun is constantly changing, hence the items being reflected seem to "fade in".

It is rather easy to see, since they never alter their relative position....until the camera tilts "down" at about 4:45 or so. Then, the positions slowly drift, relative to the portion of the ISS equipment in the foreground. Again, the reflective angle has changed, due to camera reposition AND station orbital motion and path.

link   

What is this out of place object you see above it upper left?

Screen reflection? is this a video of a video?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

Well I guess we don't know for sure, but the guy does have all the links up to the live feed listed on his you tube page for this video. I know some folks do watch this stuff for hours. I know I have though it isnt a hobbie of mine like it is for some people. Some watch just to catch something like this. So if you want to question him or whatever I suggest you go to his page. This is the link THIS VIDEO

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think it might be this ...

spaceweather.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
that looks really cool but i'm leaning toward the reflection of the sun explanation.
if it was a spaceship why would the ship part not be visible?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I think it might be this ...

spaceweather.com...

was that the space sail or the asteroid? the space sail picture was mounted, long exposure. neither i feel are responsible.

interesting to note that between 2:13 -.3:52 the formation moves without any perceptible camera motion.

Funbox

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
What is this following the space station? Are these single crafts or could it be one huge and I mean huge craft?

OR part of the ISS itself?

It looks like the ISS is on the night side and the manipulator is illuminated by floodlight. We'd have to determine if part of the ISS structure is or is not in the background.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I was just guessing. I really do not have a clue what that is.

It might be a Space Weather Balloon...

reply to post by funbox

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I expect that the "debunker-squad" will be all over this! The secondary camera shot from a San Jose weather cam is confirming the same light pattern seen from the space station.
Maybe NASA TV is trying to through all of us truth seekers off the trial by adding their own CGI??? I doubt it though. I don't think that they are that smart.
All of the current and frequent sightings are leading up to a big event IMO. Only time will tell and either you believe that intelligent life from the universe is attempting to awaken us to their presence or you don't. If you do believe then this event makes sense.
It's the frog in the boiling pot theory. If all of the sudden massive ships suddenly revealed themselves to us what do you think the response would be? I would venture a guess that there would still be those who couldn't accept the truth the was in front of them.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Also interesting during that time period if you watch the light source just to the right of the vertical portion(relative to video), it appears the source passes behind the vertical....interesting for sure... thnks for the suggest to watch that time frame

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
WOW!
Incredible.
I think that the explinations are going to have to start getting pretty creative if the debunkers are going to be ablthe e to keep up with the ever increasing overt displays being put on by the pilots of these air ships.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

If you look at the light blobs eventually they seem to move in between the camera and the vertical ivory coloured structure. (Between 2:12 and 3:54 and easier to see on full screen).
Edit to say: BTW I am a believer. My intention is not to debunk but to find the truth.

edit on 4-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

LOL!

The secondary camera shot from a San Jose weather cam is confirming the same light pattern seen from the space station.

No, it isn't.....not even close.

spaceflight1.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
what ever it is i say it needs further viewing, and research before for some say the "H" word or yells the" F" word. just to much strangeness going on thees days, and the year has just started. Could it be the beginning of disclosure? they way of saying THERE HERE!!!!????
edit on 4-2-2011 by bekod because: word corection

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join