It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF the worlds Wealth was divided FAIRly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

Dont be disheartened mate , the solution to this is simple it just takes courage . If ever there was a time that nwo could be implimented its now ! thats why these are desperate times and why debating race religion and class is just pointless .
SomeONE needs to start the process of us obtaining freedom NoN violently .
Theres many on ats that could be that someONE . the rest of us will follow

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
id take a lower wage or whatever if it meant NOONE went hungry .

You think that's why people go hungry.
Really?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by TheGhostViking

i brought this up to someone who had lots of money, and they said a study was already done, and the conclusion was the world would be exactly the same within 1 year. People dont know how to use money.
People with money generally think that people without it don't have it for a reason(lack of education, lazy etc.) If the ones who have a lot of money learned how to use it for the benefit of others instead of hoarding it and building their own "kingdoms" maybe then the world could be a little different. I'm not saying this is the case with your wealthy friend, but most of the truly miserable, hateful and ignorant people of this world have money and lots of it, and conversely the ones who have little(in the worlds eyes) are usually the nicest most giving people I've met personally.

I love it you right , the elte think they are better "class" and that humans have varying value this is also what you are taught as a soldier
You all know about the Rockerfellers Numerous "charities " that are conveniently Tax Exempt right ?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

No badger your taking one line out of context READ my posts and you will realise youve misinterpreted me

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Of course I care about children dying. Where are their parents to make sure they are taken care of? Where are their parents to fight for their childrens future? Where are their parents to make the decision to not breed if the conditions are that bad?

Personal responsibility goes a long way friend.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

well we have to ask what you mean by wealth. Are we just talking money? I think the better question is if we divided up the resources.

however it would never happen evenly, and i would argue against it. I believe everything has the right to access the necesssities. but people should also be given the opportunity to "advance" or prove their worthiness.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DonnaLynn

The questions you asked are not my duty to answer .
tptb only want 500 million people on this earth .This is WHY famine , disasters war etc are happening .for depopulation .
tptb want only the rich to survive and live here .
You probably argue your not poor but imo if you like me cant afford to stop working without serious repecussiions then your poor .
The elite have money to wipe out world "DEBT" but do they ?
no , thats left to musicians to attempt and people like us with little to give isnt it !
selfish rich pigs who think of you and me as disposable .

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

i agree with you doom but you agree im sure that the world is not going down a good path and we need to discuss the issues that cause this .

Check this doom about the queens assets
www.thaindian.com...

Ted Turner, the founder of the CNN is also widely known as the largest private land owner in the US.
Ive heard bad things about this guy , info anyone ?
edit on 4-2-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well the problem is that there is a leak. Quite a bit of the "weath" or the debt is leaving the planet. If it is true that there are two underground bases on Mars, there is a huge underground base on the moon, there are 10 mile long spaceships cloaked and flying under the NSA flag then it is not a closed system.

Not saying I am giving any validity to any of the above personally.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If your saying that a massive amount is going into black ops id have to agree .
How much does the gvmnt spend on defense which they have to declare ? Astronomical amount

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
We have more than enough wealth to go around on this planet. Do you know who owns it?

Can you take a guess?

One stab in the dark?

Ok, I'll tell you!

NO ONE

Yes that is right. No one owns anything on this planet. You have been tricked into thinking you own what you own. You have fell for the illusion that as long as it is in your hand, in your sight, within your mind, you own what you have. At the end of your road however, you will discover the harsh reality of life. You own NOTHING. You borrowed what you have, you stole it from your friends and neighbors so that you could feel better about who you are. You hoarded up treasures on this earth that you WILL one day leave.

When you are gone, all those things you thought you owned will be left behind. Future generations will come and reclaim that which is theirs. They will look back on your life in sorrow and regret at how lonely a soul you must have been to have been decieved into thinking you could own the things that are not of spirit. With any luck, you will be reborn into a future world where you are loved for who you are, where you are taught the value of sharing what we have here, where you never want because all have access to all. We can only hope.

Or...

We can grow up and realise this NOW. We can grow up and CHANGE. We can grow up and LOVE. we can grow up and SHARE.

To do this, you must give Caesar back that which is Caesar's. Violent revolutions only establish more violent governments which seek to oppress those who were once the oppressors. A peaceful revolution is the ONLY way out. The way is to simply give EVERYTHING back to the government. Give them their drivers licenses, give them the titles to the land, give them back their birth certificates, give them back their money, give them back EVERYTHING they provide. If the people do not want it, who will the government govern?

It WILL fall without the support of the people.

Then we rebuild on the principles of love and compassion. We allow one another to be FREE. We rehabilitate those who have become violent due to our violent society. We love one another and plot a course to the stars.

You do not believe it is possible? Ye of little faith... Then get out of the way and WATCH.

It is happening as we speak.

Check out the plan at the bottom of my posts.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hi i agree with you , and this is why i say that whoever made this earth did not mean it to consist of borders the earth belongs to all , now we have passports, laws on imigration etc , restrictions on our freedom as humans to seek a better life.. Throughout time people have been forced to flee their country now is no different everywhere you look there are people that need help . But the tptb never answer their pleas .

im reading your thread now !
edit on 4-2-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I Would be inclined to base wealth on food, If everyone had an even amount of money some may spend it unwisely and be in just as bad a position as they are now. Food however is essential to all human beings and balanced out fairly would be the best thing to start with. food is life and i feel that the Wests food wastage alone would be enough to feed the whole globe and most probably render currency null and void.

Food waste facts

There are nearly one billion malnourished people in the world, but the approximately 40 million tonnes of food wasted by US households, retailers and food services each year would be enough to satisfy the hunger of every one of them.

The irrigation water used globally to grow food that is wasted would be enough for the domestic needs (at 200 litres per person per day) of 9 billion people - the number expected on the planet by 2050.

If we planted trees on land currently used to grow unnecessary surplus and wasted food, this would offset a theoretical maximum of 100% of man-made greenhouse gas emissions.

10% of rich countries' greenhouse gas emissions come from growing food that is never eaten.

The UK, US and Europe have nearly twice as much food as is required by the nutritional needs of their populations. Up to half the entire food supply is wasted between the farm and the fork. If crops wastefully fed to livestock are included, European countries have more than three times more food than they need, while the US has around four times more food than is needed, and up to three-quarters of the nutritional value is lost before it reaches people's mouths.

UK Households waste 25% of all the food they buy.

All the world's nearly one billion hungry people could be lifted out of malnourishment on less than a quarter of the food that is wasted in the US, UK and Europe.

A third of the world's entire food supply could be saved by reducing waste - or enough to feed 3 billion people; and this would still leave enough surplus for countries to provide their populations with 130 per cent of their nutritional requirements.

Between 2 and 500 times more carbon dioxide can be saved by feeding food waste to pigs rather than sending it for anaerobic digestion (the UK government's preferred option). But under European laws feeding food waste to pigs is banned. In Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, by contrast, it is mandatory to feed some food waste to pigs.

2.3 million tonnes of fish discarded in the North Atlantic and the North Sea each year; 40 to 60% of all fish caught in Europe are discarded - either because they are the wrong size, species, or because of the ill-governed European quota system.

An estimated 20 to 40% of UK fruit and vegetables rejected even before they reach the shops - mostly because they do not match the supermarkets' excessively strict cosmetic standards.

8.3 million hectares of land required to produce just the meat and dairy products wasted in UK homes and in US homes, shops and restaurants. That is 7 times the amount of Amazon rainforest destroyed in Brazil in one year, largely for cattle grazing and soy production to export for livestock feed.

The bread and other cereal products thrown away in UK households alone would have been enough to lift 30 million of the world's hungry people out of malnourishment

4600 kilocalories per day of food are harvested for every person on the planet; of these, only around 2000 on average are eaten - more than half of it is lost on the way.

4 million people in the UK, 43 million in the EU and around 35 million in the US suffer from food poverty.

24 to 35% of school lunches end up in the bin.

An estimated 20 million tonnes of food wasted in Britain from the plough to the plate.

All Food Waste Facts are from Tristram Stuart’s Waste: Uncovering the Global Food Scandal (Penguin, 2009).

OP this has probably gone right off tangent now, I was trying to look at your question in a diffrent perspective

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The 40 acres and a mule, was never promised to slaves. Sherman's march through the south, they destroyed every farm and plantation looting as they went, the slaves had nothing else to do but follow the army. It became burdensome for the army to feed them all, so the general decided to get rid of as many as possible, so they gave the slaves 40 acres and a mule so they could fend for themselves.

I do wonder about the land, if the land was divided equally among humans how much would each get?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm sure the majority , 90% of the world's population , would be willing to work for an honest days pay which would give them a living wage and some disposable income. Allot of poor people work very hard for very little pay.

Here's a secret shh , don't tell anybody , it's called cheap labour or better yet slave labor and they do exist , look at China , Africa , India , Haiti and South America , hell there are even sweatshops in the U.S.

I believe it's this that is causing the lopsided distribution of wealth on this planet. Businesses have a vested interest in minimizing cost , cost of extraction , labour and distribution so they can reap 110% profit. If everyone was rich , only people who love what they do would still go to work , everyone else would just stay at home and become Jabba the Hutt. Bye , bye cheap and slave labour.

Don't even get me started on the Rotschild Central bank of America aka the "Federal" Reserve or their Bank of England , lending fiat money on interest to the government. The I.M.F or World Bank with their economic hitmen have created more poverty and desparity in income , with their take a bribe and privatize and let us monopolize , or else be lullabied (Assassinated) tactic. The game is Neo-Colonialism , the con is debt , either bend over and take it or be taken out like trash. Examples of leaders who did not play their game are Omar Torrijos (Panama) , Mohammad Mosaddegh (Iran) , Abd al-Karim Qasim (Iraq) , Patrice Lumumba (D/R Congo) , the list goes on. They are vampires , sucking the blood of the sufferer.

We know this , but some seek to decieve themselves that the poor deserve to be poor , because they're too lazy and granted there are some people who are genuinely lazy , but ironicly most lazy people I know get along quite well , ending up on their backs quite comfortably
. But you can't tell me that all the underpaid , unemployed people of the world are lazy , some of these people work 18 hours a day to make ends meet and yet they'll never be rich.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's also my contention that arable land should only be used to grow food on. Using it for other purposes should be avoided. Forests and jungles should be kept intact , everyone should grow a useful tree or plant(s) around their home. People having 10 and 20 children in poverty reap what they sow , they need to learn to control themselves and be responsible and no I do not advocate abortion as birth control. If the woman was on the pill , used a diaphragm or the copper-T and the man used a condom and practiced coitus interuptus , it'd be near impossible for them to get pregnant.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If the worlds wealth and resources were divided fairly and evenly....

And the labor of producing the goods and services we need were divided fairly and evenly....

We would all need only to work part time,we would have everything we needed to survive....

And,there would always be somebody trying to take more than their share still.

Capitalism is the problem.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonnaLynn
Define "fairly" please.

If by "fairly" you mean I get to keep what I work my butt off for, then I would have as much as I earn. No more no less.

Communism does not work and never will. What works is a sense of self worth, hard work, and self preservation.

You can work hard doing something that gives you self worth and self preservation in a Communist society

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The real question should be, If the rothschilds wealth was devided fairly, how much would each individual end up with?

Unlimited wealth Devided by Total world population = Everyone happy

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Since when is "equal" the same as "fair"?

"Equal" is for opportunity. "Fair" is what you deserve. Don't like it? EARN more!

You people make me sick.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join