It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
and related to probably many more things as well that we have either already found but dont know for sure, or havent found yet. We all keep looking and more, and more are starting to take notice (waking up). The more that do will multiply faster and faster if we keep up this momentum of focusing our attention on finding out the truth. No matter what it is. People are dying for no good reason. At least not the reason that we are being told, so whats is it then?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Today is the 9th March, only 6 days to go to our mythical pole shift.

Today the BBC reported dead fish at Redondo Beach marina with a nice video. They claim all the fish moved to the same place at the same time and ran out of oxygen - a hugely unlikely story. They will turn the dead fish into fertiliser so what ever killed them is likely to be absorbed into the food supply. The concept of quarantine isn't in these peoples vocabulary?

I was quite surprised to see that as I haven't been seeing first hand evidence of these things. I think there is the general feeling that something is going on, but probably some form of over reaction on the part of the authorities.

No other signs but there is the new 911 helicopter video suitably edited by the BBC to exclude anything suggested here such as speed variations.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

The dow isnt to be trusted anymore. They took out all the bankrupt companies to pad the report. Using the same companies from two years ago that went bankrupt it wouldnt be at 12,000 - it would be at 6,000 and the GOV has just ordered 1 billion dollars in freeze dried or dehidrated food or something like that.

TPTB wouldnt just let you see out in the open. It would cause riots. Some are calling for us to buy 6 months worth of food and start storing it now because the food prices are about to get outragouse along with the gas. Prices that we would never had believed would come, but it's all related to the wars and our dollar getting pushed out as the world currency (also somthing along those lines)

Yea but who can afford six months of food but the upper class

go figure but yea could be a flare in the dark for those who want to see it

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Okay guys today is 11th March is this is what we have:

The most powerful earthquake to hit Japan since records began has hit the country's north-east and triggered a devastating tsunami.

So:
22nd Feb - New Zealand earthquake.
7th March - Kilauea Volcano Hawaii erupted.
9th March - dead fish Redondo Beach marina.
11th March - Japan biggest recorded earthquake.

Three are gravitational and one is biological. We have events being prepared for and actual instances of the same events happening elsewhere. This is going live!

Three for three at least. So the New Madrid fault line area could expect to see something big.

We have four days to go until the 15th March. At this moment we are at what I would call a coincidental level mostly because we are not being informed. The next event if prior to the 15th March will be your indicator to act and start buying those cans of fruit!

Watch the skies as these gravity effects have to coming from somewhere and we should be seeing it soon. The expectation is that the 15th is the point at which it will no longer be possible to keep it secret as it is approaching and must surely become visible.

Slight panic here. 10/10 for the thread starter.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunS

Makes you wonder about that number 11 showing its ugly head yet again. Not many if not any have mentioned HAARP yet so I figured I would.

Could this be caused by HAARP? One cannot take it out of the realms of possibility.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

While it's interesting that 11 is the illuminati's favourite number, and it could be evil in that context, I think that Japan is relied upon quite a bit by the western world. A while ago a glue factory in Taiwan (obviously nearer China) burnt down and it turned out to be the one that made the potting compound for the whole worlds integrated circuits, instantly causing a shortage. Japan is perhaps too valuable for such disasters to be caused intentionally.

This is still on the pacific ring of fire (as New Zealand). The centre of that plate is probably Hawaii, so the volcanic eruption shows increased pressure or the plate is moving. Now relative to the skies and local time, it's really difficult to identify a pull or push from space, a lot of study would be needed for that (looks like a push downwards). Both are occurring during sunrise but the sun is not directly over head. So perhaps 90 degrees relative to the sun at that time.

It only takes a slight disturbance for the plates to grind on each other an orbital tug of some kind. A large object in space.

I have suggested that it would be possible to move slowly away from the disaster front. In Japan this was not possible and some were speeding away from the Tsunami in their cars. So more severe than expected for sure. Previously people have said move away from the coastal regions and you can see how that would be sound advice.

Clearly the current situation requires increased vigilance. Keep watching the news. Keep an eye on the developing situation.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Right Prophacy, wrong Country.....Prayers out to Japan

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Entire Japan coast shifted 2.4 metres, earth axis moves ten inches...

Read more: www.vancouversun.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

I'm guessing you didn't pray hard enough cos one of their nuclear reactors just exploded. We'll find out soon if it's a melt down and those are difficult to fix.

I'm guessing that 10" does count as a pole 'shift', but I'm wondering how they measure that. Do the GPS satellites stay put while the earth moves beneath then (as that's what I would expect)? If so then if you measure your exact position from a fixed location, you might be able to see the values change. This small a change would require the military precision to observe I guess.

Today's the 12th we have three days to go. This boring thread has become interesting again.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Today is the 15th March (at least in the UK). I found this:

www.unknowncountry.com...

It seems to indicate that the earthquakes are associated with solar activity and the Sun, not a brown dwarf. Perhaps it deserves more investigation. The guy seems to have predicted the earthquakes in Japan but that's not entirely true. He didn't get the exact spot but he did seem to get the magnitude correct. Japan has earthquakes regularly so predicting them seems fairly easy.

So far no announcement, and no pole shift. The blankets would go down a treat in Japan.

My father called yesterday to say he would be visiting me on Sunday - I didn't have the heart to tell him that the world was ending today, nor will I have the guts to tell him that the world ended last Tuesday when I see him on Sunday.

I'm guessing this thread has ended now - but give it a day or two just in case.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hi, can someone give a link to the conversation. the videos was deleted :S

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I hear predictions come and go, some come true, some don't, but we still need to understand that we create our own future. That's really what our focus should be on. If we don't like the direction our world is headed, then I think it's time we step in and change things. We have to take back our natural right, and that is the ability to create our future. Not be kicked around by predictions and prophesies. It's like this dumb financial collapse. Let's get the idiots out of power, start producing again, and lets move on.

Troy

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Maybe the world did indeed end on the 15th and this is heaven. Seems like we cut a bad deal if this is.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Umm, Monsanto, the FDA, and Big Pharma still running wild. Nope, not what I would call heaven.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

In fact we don't create our own future. What we can do is move around and fit in at a more advantageous point within the local community, and choose to do so actively than passively accept what comes our way. We can thereby change our own future but not generally that of the world at large. It can be done by extreme actions of a mostly criminal nature, or by extreme forces mostly of a naturally occurring nature.

The world changes largely without our intervention or control. Even the Greenhouse Effect may be caused by external solar system factors and not the human race, although we might be contributing in a negative way. It is perhaps better to think of the Human Race as an ant colony. The world we face is much larger and more dangerous than we can see, understand or grasp. Thus it causes much fear.

In the case of Pole Shift (the topic of the thread), it should be realised that Science is very good and quite robust, where speculation is very poor and mostly flaky. Facts are more useful. The lack of factual data is not a conspiracy of silence, but rather a lack of convincing evidence.

In the world of business, actual products produced in a Capitalist way, has been the functional system. To replace Capitalism with Servitude on the sly and then produce non-physical services instead of physical products would be to embrace an uncertain cultural revolution likely to fail.

In order to improve our world as you suggest it is necessary to recognise this unknown cultural Service revolution and become a counter-revolutionary in support of Capitalism. Let us not abandon automation in favour of personnel (i.e. replace Junk Mail with Telesales etc), and try to improve our own tool making skills, to produce and sell our own unique products.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There are lots of cheap foods that store well long term,rice,beans,grains and many more staples as well as a lot of cheap prepared food.

Think of your family and prepare for hardship,who cares why it happens only a fool wouldnt try to be prepared.
people especially children may starve to death in a crisis if they cannot eat whatever is available.

Understand this,it only takes about a week of refusing available calories to send your system into a crisis situation,possibly one that due to an obvious lack of available food you may not be able to recover from,you or your kids could die.

Cook things with your kids at home and if they are to good at following the recipie,believe me it happens,then sabatauge the recipie AND MAKE SURE YOU EAT IT WITH THEM AS YOU SHARE A LAUGH.You may very well be saving their lives by attatching humor to such a critical change .

Again who cares why a crisis happens ,just try to be prepared,you are here reading this because you are preparing already,your mindset includes the need to feel like you are preparing for the future wether it be through learning or storing nuts.

edit on 2-4-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Consider why you are here reading this aside from the entertainment value,then consider your family,forget about yourself for once.

Anyone can put up a supply of food for six months,anyone,even a homeless person,

Do you think your kids will cry for count chocula breakfast cereal when they are starving?Do you think their mother will care what she has to feed them>Watch the tv commercials showing starving people and mothers with starving bloated children and wake the heck up.

Rice is dirt cheap,so are beans there are many other cheap long term storage foods that could very well save your families lives.

Did you know that some ,some people will actuall starve to death because of their eating habits or rather their inability to adjust them to what is available,what I mean is the first week that you whine and cry you fall behind in the fight for health and survival.

Start letting your kids cook,have fun,and EAT WHAT YOU MAKE laughing along with them while you teach them a skill that could save their lives.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Firstly, I thinks it's important to realise that food is not an issue. A lack of food can be tolerated for a long time and a little food - even a boiled sweet, will keep someone alive for a longer period. The real killer is lack of water. As we are 70% water, it is the water that we need and in any disaster it's the water supply that causes trouble. Therefore the suggestion of canned fruit is useful because it's a source of fluids not just food.

Secondly, this thread is over as the world didn't end on the 15th March 2011. The reason for this failure is that the suggestion was NOT SCIENTIFIC. Science is really a religion for the non believer. Science works even if you think that it won't. It's been set up that way. It has controls to ensure that any statements made are proven. In contrast religion depends heavily on belief which can often work for a short period (two weeks or so). Science meets religion with the placebo effect. Even in religion it is considered a bad idea to make bad predictions about the future incase you are some how causing these bad predictions to come true.

The moral of the story is, make sure that there is some kind of provable science behind your fears, otherwise it could just be paranoia, and even the speculative adding of 2+2=4 is prone to failure in a speculative sense. There is no need to prepare for a disaster that cannot be proven. The nature of any suspected disaster that can be proven to a degree determines what supplies may be required.

Thus we have Solar Flares, and the risk of electrical failures, with the possibility of earthquakes somehow being triggered by these Solar Flares. The Carrington Event is the evidence, it was backed up by the scientific observation of Solar Fare or Corona Mass ejection. December 2012 will seem some difficulties that could well be minor.

I do not see any evidence for a Pole Shift. Yes it may have happened in the past, just as meteorites did, just as ice ages did. But... Edgar Cayce does not constitute scientific evidence. Thus there is none!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Interesting - This blog post addresses David Sereda in relation to HAARP and Project Blue Beam...Think there really could be a connection - that David and other 11:11 Awakening people have been picking up mind-to-mind induction signals for years now as part of a plan to stage a fake alien invasion, etc, so as to establish a NWO?

Here is post:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Let me tell ya. If someone stages a FAKE alien invasion, I'm going to be so #ing pissed! holy crap you'd have to be a serious douchebag to think that up unless it's a buffer for the real deal, which is rather understandable.

I don't play no fvcking poser bull#!

For reelz...

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89 >>

join