It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
gonna watch this later, found it using that search query above

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
more fuel to the fire

this is more tracing into who david is, does he work for government

lots of weird # going on here

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

It's a blog >.< He made some posts there. The admin is probably the owner, which you can see by going to the website.

He did a whois on a blog, David was just a poster on it, like all those other people, and the admin probably had to approve the postings, which is why they were all time stamped at the same time. He approved the main post and replies, and it pushed them through.

David was hot and sweaty cause in his vid, he admits he lives in Costa Rica, which is what I have been saying all along.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

www.governmentlocaljobs.org...

Powered by WordPress. GonzoDaily theme by Gonzo.

About www.governmentlocaljobs.org...

Who We Are:

Kens JV Projects
911 Umi St.
Honolulu, HI 96819
[email protected]

www.governmentlocaljobs.org... is a top online information site dedicated to giving our visitors top and Government Local Jobs.
We are owned and operated by ourselves.

David was just spamming his pole shift carp, that's all.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
RELATED RE: 2000 PN9

I'm leaning toward this explanation regarding Asteroid 2000 PN9. This isn't polished but his "dirt under the fingernails" common sense cannot be denied. Just my .02¢

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Well, they are doing a great job of now switching everyone's attention to Come or Asteroid impact. The the only thing coming close to the earth went by last night. 2011 CA7 and it was just discovered a few weeks ago. It is the size of a VW bug. Which the last time one this size even hit the earth all it did was knock a hole in someones roof and in their car. It broke up and burned. A very good friend of my an astrophysics that works with NASA astronomers said this comet Elinin is not coming even close to the earth and all this about an alignment with this comet makes no sense at all. This comet is not going to effect the earth at all. It is just more poly, like David, Pole Shift, Comet, Face Book March 15, Just to take everyones attention away from the Modification of Weather PDF that the lady was talking about. 08-004 PDF .Mwv. It was deleted a lot all over the internet and now I can't even link to it [404]. It is a Government Document about HAARP and Scalar weapons. Every thread set up on ATS talking about this PDF has been attacted at the on set of posting anything about it. There is not going to be a physical Pole Shift or Asteroid & Comet Impact. NONE

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
can we put this in the hoax bin yet?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Also the one about Elinin Comet causing a Pole Shift needs to go to the HOAX bin as well.

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
get it while it lasts

reply to post by 1088no5

just watched that video that proves dave is dis information like chad the caller said a false leak , now what is up with this above.com for the who is look up?

signature:

crimsonninja

Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

P 110 F 1 S 86
W 0.7 K 12

posted on 10-2-2011 @ 01:37 PM this post

edit on 10-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

signature:

1088no5

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

P 65 F 0 S 22
W 0.24 K 5

posted on 10-2-2011 @ 01:54 PM this post

Originally posted by crimsonninja
reply to post by 1088no5

just watched that video that proves dave is dis information like chad the caller said a false leak , now what is up with this above.com for the who is look up?

same address...

signature:

crimsonninja

Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

P 110 F 1 S 86
W 0.7 K 12

posted on 10-2-2011 @ 01:57 PM this post

reply to post by 1088no5

thats what i thought...... my god , what does that mean, just got the chills

this revelation will not be on here long i am guessing
edit on 10-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

signature:

1088no5

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

P 65 F 0 S 22
W 0.24 K 5

posted on 10-2-2011 @ 02:05 PM this post

reply to post by 1088no5

This will probably get me banned... we'll see. 15111 Hayden Rd...
edit on 10/2/11 by 1088no5 because: correction

signature:

crimsonninja

Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

P 110 F 1 S 86
W 0.7 K 12

posted on 10-2-2011 @ 02:09 PM this post

Originally posted by 1088no5
reply to post by 1088no5

This will probably get me banned... we'll see. 15111 Hayden Rd...
edit on 10/2/11 by 1088no5 because: correction

my husband wants me to get off of this website after what was found i hope people see what has been found
this just got deep bye people

signature:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
read it follow the trail see where it leads hurry !!!www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That video is PRICELESS !!!

Thank you for posting, haven't laughed like that in a while !!!!

Easter Bunny and Fruitloops

Wanted to see why this thread was still ongoing since it seems like it's pretty much been shown that the whole thing was a hoax but I didn't expect this...

Made my day !

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I look at spaceweather.com every day and these close flybys ,some put up on the chart after the fact, I gotta wonder why we havent been hit yet.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Congratulations for starting this thread, AJ is finally trying to come clean on this topic, and is doing some back pedaling on the subject.
He's probably afraid to loose face and listeners, but he is talking about it, and even going so far as to say he might even do a whole show on this topic. Personally I think the damage has already been done to his credibility, it's actually quite entertaining, he looks he's squirming in his seat.

www.youtube.com...=588

And here at 7:14 approx. is Belle that called in
www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: to add more

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by Mizzijr

he does seem truly scared , and truthful, especially since in his last video he was reluctant to expose where
he got his info for the pole shift, did anyone happen to record Fridays show with the caller? before they edited
out?

You guys do realize a few things don't you...

1: that when sources are not named, you cannot verify it. So why would you put any weight on it. You are fools to do so.

2: That a large part of the skeptical community is doing these things. They talk about this on the skeptic boards and laugh at you...

They create crop circles, so that you will dance around and take pictures

They phone people like Alex Jones and talk to people like Joe Rogan and try to fool them.

3: it also could just be a nut. I notice most of the people on this forum do not verify the information they receive and its a large community of urban myths, that have been previously explained.

I can understand conspiracy is fun, because it is fun... but why invest so much time believing and so little time verifying... that is what I don't get.

Its like people want to believe in Santa and the tooth fairy, and don't bother to look for evidence that goes against their world view...

Why live in such a bubble?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

Overall, a great OP (except the vid has been yanked down) and several good complementary vids.

I think the bottom line here is made up of several lines.

Q. If by chance there was some body/force en route to earth that we felt that could not be avoided or stopped, what would be the response?

A. Pretty easy in my opinion; the world governments would deny it all for fear of civil unrest. It's like if you were blindfolded and about to be executed by firing squad, you would not have to see who was pulling the trigger or know exactly when until it was all over. No panic, no emotional outburst until it was only a split second away.

Q. If the PTB can see it, why can't we?

A. Again, pretty simple because the average human doesn't have the deep pockets available to build and launch telescopes into orbit or construct a massive one on the South Pole.

Q. So, are we all gonna die?

A. Yes. Every last mother's son and daughter of us will someday die, one way or another. If you fear death, then you are already pretty screwed. If you are into praying, then do so. If not, then no need to worry because when you die, you just go nowhere. In either case... seems better to live the life you have now instead of worrying over how it wall all end someday. Raise your kids to be good people, love those who love you and hug them all at every opportunity.

Q. Are these the end times spoken of in the Bible?

A. Maybe, but maybe not. If you live each day like it was your last, it wouldn't really matter anyway.

The subject of Nibiru, Planet X, the Mayan calendar and of course, the arrival of the antiChrist, are all fascinating subjects. That's why we come here to ATS so, enjoy them. Learn what you can. But don't panic.

If you want something to really get into a furball about, let's stop globalism, bring home our soldiers, find new energy sources and then unelect every incumbent in power across the globe to send a message that we will not allow our nations and constitutions and freedoms to go quietly.

That's my opinion.

edit on 11-2-2011 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ok... there is no way I can read through the entire thread but i mentioned this a few days ago and now it's really making me scratch my head.

the sun moved to the north for a couple of days it seems and then back again. Either my street is moving or the earth is doing something weird and I'm not sure whether or not it always does that in the winter. I SWEAR it has moved. It was VERY noticeable to the eyes. There is no way it could have been an optical illusion but if anyone can explain this, please do.

My street runs almost exactly east and west. when I walk outside at the same time every day within a few minutes i see the sun setting in the west directly down the street. The sunset time has gotten later by about .5 hour in a month and will go almost another .5 forward in the next month... ok, i don't know how it does that but i'm guessing it does that every year... but the other day i walked out and not only was the sun higher, it was also more to the north!

I'm SERIOUS!.... now it's back at the end if the street and I don't know how it is doing this.
Like, if I held my fingers 8 inches from my face with my fingers apart from the distance where the sun was and now is to the point where the sun was for a few days, my fingers would be 2 or more inches apart..... HIGHLY noticeable difference. It totally surprised me because I just glanced down the street and I COULDN'T HAVE OVERLOOKED IT. It was THAT out of place!

there must be an explanation so what is it?
edit on 11-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by Mizzijr

he does seem truly scared , and truthful, especially since in his last video he was reluctant to expose where
he got his info for the pole shift, did anyone happen to record Fridays show with the caller? before they edited
out?

Did you get to watch this?

AJ here at 7:14 approx. is where Belle called in
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

just dont know if we will see any truth from AJ, furthermore is he any more in the know than we are . Seems some very bright people have been very busy. Sounding paranoid none the less, things are adding up.....H_A if you put 2 n 2 together you will know who I am....I got board and not being able to give you a bad time left me so empty..I will walk the strait line though I do promise that...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Alex's show and his passion is to whip up the general population into a paranoid frenzy, then when people are all paranoid and frenzied, he lashes out, "wondering" why they are all in a tail spin! I once thought the man was pretty cool but now just question his motivation

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I just debunked DUTCHSINSE on his Youtube video claiming David Beach is a hoax. Read the comments left by me and that will sum things up. Below is cut & paste of my exchange with him. Start at the bottom and read up:

@dutchsinse - P.S.> the reason I am a new user is because your friend EXOMATRIX blocked me for whatever reason. All I was doing was sharing my research like I am now. So I created a new user just so I could post on his video. Then after his, I posted on yours. It's not some conspiracy or anything. You need to get out of that frame of mind and come into the real world. We got serious problems. Every minute you research David Beach who doesn't matter anymore, you are wasting precious time. Peace.
FullOfLife2012 26 minutes ago

@dutchsinse - It's up to you to retract this video and admit that you made a mistake or you can just leave it up knowing it is disinfo and slanders David Beach. I don't know the guy, nor care to know him. But I am a truth seeker like you and when you make these careless blatant mistakes, it makes us researchers all look bad. There is no reason to LOL at me or call me out as David or a shill or whatever, because I'm just doing what you're doing which is getting to the bottom of this controversy.
FullOfLife2012 30 minutes ago

Also realize that David's "Jobs, Economy, Depopulation, Pole Shift, YOU! " video is 15:09 minutes long. Compare that to his other currently known videos and none of them match. It's a unique video that has since been deleted. You claimed he just changed the name of this video to "A Message to Alex Jones" the one where he calls out AJ about the mystery caller but that video is only 6:09 minutes long. Clearly they are not the same video.
FullOfLife2012 34 minutes ago

My conclusion is that "Jobs, Economy, Depopulation, Pole Shift, YOU! " was the ORIGINAL name of the video that David uploaded on Jan 15, 2011. There is no mention of a March 15th pole shift or an AJ mystery caller anywhere within the description or comments of this video which can be viewed in cache. You are completely mistaken and barking up the wrong tree here.
FullOfLife2012 55 minutes ago

@dutchsinse - You claim that David changed the title on Jan 29th. Where is your proof? I have proof that he DID NOT change the title at all. Here is my proof: Google "backcountryrebels depopulation pole shift" then click on the first link. Someone posted David's video on Jan 16, 2011 8:27pm with the original title "Jobs, Economy, Depopulation, Pole Shift, YOU! " the following day after David uploaded the video on Youtube. There is no mention of March 15 anywhere. You need to do better research.
FullOfLife2012 1 hour ago

@dutchsinse - "lol hahahah busted again" - You think this is a funny game or something? I don't. I have better things to do than research the accusations that you come up with. I am just pointing out that you made a mistake, that's all.

@dutchsinse - "lol hahahah busted again" - You think this is funny? I don't. I have better things to do than research the accusations that you come up with. I am just pointing out that you made a mistake, that's all.

@dutchsinse - Please do proper research: "Jobs, Economy, Depopulation, Pole Shift, YOU!" - No mention of March 15 anywhere in his description or comments. You can still view the cached page. He DID NOT call out the mystery woman on this video made on Jan 15, 2011. You need to do proper research.

@FullOfLife2012 ... nope.. david made the video on the 15th.. and then changed the TITLE on the 29th.. a day after the FAKE call never happened...

he changed the original title to 'a message to alex jones' .. the date and time stamps clearly prove that

you've been DUPED bigtime

and you WANT TO BELIEVE that david is real ... that is clear.

you want to believe in a pole shift, which I do btw.. but not by march 15.. no way!
dutchsinse 1 hour ago
#

@dutchsinse - David did NOT call out the mystery caller woman on his Jan 15th video. He talks about pole shifts because he has been studying the topic for over a year. He actively posted on Pole#f(dot)ning(dot)com site asking a lot of questions. He has since deleted his user but it is in Google cache. Nice try? What do you mean by that? I'm doing honest and unbiased research on the topic. Are you?
#

@FullOfLife2012 one flaw with that.. in DAVIDS OWN WORDS.. he said the caller was on the 28th.. lol

how could he make the video calling out the woman on the 28th on the 15th?

lol

nice try
dutchsinse 1 hour ago
#

(cont) Regardless, your analysis is wrong. And I think that is why David has had enough of the smearing campaign and is going after you guys. You are looking for something that isn't there. Is David telling the truth about the mystery caller? I don't know, but there is no proof he is lying either. Does that even matter? Focus your time on fixing the problems rather than improperly smearing someone.
FullOfLife2012 2 hours ago
#

(cont) Then David responded with his sarcasm comment. Then a few more comments by various users after that leading up to Jan 29, 2011 when the Govt Job site blog picked up the Youtube video and captured all the comments. There is no proof that David knew AMRev, only that he responded to his comment. If anything that would suggest David did not know him...
#

Your analysis is all wrong and I will explain why. This video was made on Jan 15, 2011 and was NOT about the AJ mystery caller. David has been studying pole shift topic for over a year. He was a member of poleshift(dot)ning. It was a general video about his concerns. The Govt Jobs site is a wordpress blog. What you are seeing is a data dump of David's Youtube page for that video with all comments in chronological order. The first comment was from AMRev left near the post date of Jan 15, 2011...

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join