It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

well its not march 15th yet
try that test then, let us know
how it goes

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Here is one possible connection that ties the weather thing to pole shift.
www.wired.com...

Most of the article is about HAARP, which parallels the information in the CFTC letter which talks about "weather weapons".But in the last paragraph of the WIRED article it says "Even a single use of this weapon may result in so-called trigger effect which no one will be able to stop: Earthquakes, sudden cooling on the global scale, etc. In the opinion of Canadian scientist Rosalie Bertel, who is studying the effects of wars on the environment, intense disturbance of ionosphere may result in a release of huge masses of free electrons – so-called electron showers. For its part, this might result in the change of electric potential of the poles and ensuing shift of the magnetic pole of the Earth. Simply speaking, the planet will "capsize." So the location of the north pole will become uncertain. "

I'm not saying that I believe the entire Alex Jones thing and it may be that it is completely unrelated to the C2C caller Natalie.It could all wind up being people with over active imaginations calling into a show or them having other agendas.But it is definately worth taking a look at in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

that's right, still a while to go yet! but right now comparing the tmes to come to whats already happend in the world, this year alone.

nothing would surprise me any more

edit on 5-2-2011 by Haza32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Whitbit
What is that pole shift thing?
Sorry if it's already been posted... but a pole shift is not going to be cataclysmic, and takes thousands of years to complete. We are not going to be left naked for the sun to fry us or anything like that. Everyone just needs to take a chill pill about it, this guy in the article is 100% right.

PEOPLE CAN SAY ANYTHING NOW--- since the hype over 2012 ----TO CASH IN!

Reminds me of Y2K only 20 times worse. I'm not saying something bad ISNT going to happen... because it's already happening with our economy. Everyone should be prepared but panic is going to do no one any good. That's my two cents, have a nice day

edit on 4-2-2011 by Whitbit because: (no reason given)

Where do you get your information from? A pole shift takes 1000s of years? I didn't know they timed it!

Just how do you supposed they gauged this event 13,000 years ago?

May I remind you of the Wholly Mammoths found with undigested food in their stomachs implying, they were flash-dead!
[sic]
Mammoth remains have puzzled scientists and laymen for hundreds of years. Many explanations have been offered. One of the most popular hypotheses is that one eventful day, the hairy elephants were peacefully grazing on grass and buttercups when suddenly, tragedy struck, and millions of them froze instantly.

No one knows what happened to the dinosaur either. It's suspected they flash-died too. For that matter, know one even knows what happened to the Mayans either.

Science doesn't even know what happened 500 years ago so I wouldn't put too much stock in their 'theories' of pole shifts because they can't even agree on when the last one occurred anyway let alone, how long it took.

The magnetic pole shift is happening now. The pole used to reside in Alaska (North Pole) It's moved over many hundreds of years toward Siberia and is still moving today. Ice ages caused the Mammoths to freeze, not "geographic" pole shifts. We are talking natural cycles that occur at certain intervals. There is NO proof or Evidence to prove a geographic pole shift has EVER happened. There is proof however that the magnetic pole shift as occurred very quickly throughout history though. Magnetic shifts can cause serious weather anomalies and ice ages to come about.

www.evolutionaryleaps.com...

edit on 5-2-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
A Magnetic Pole Shift seems quite feasible.

However believing that any one person, let alone a large group of people, could be privy to the precise date of a
MPS occurence is not feasible.
Infact it borders on the improbable.
What are the the odds?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Very strange but when I search for 15 march 2011 on you tube I keep getting loads of vids saying that is the day facebook will end??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
ATS HAS HIT THE MOTHER LOAD www.abovetopsecret.com...
maybe we can find our answers here www.osti.gov...
edit on 5-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Just to add,

It has been assumed by paleomagnetists that geomagnetic pole reversals do not occur instantaneously from one polarity state to the other, but occur over a period that typically spans a few thousand years [1]. However, evidence from lava flows indicate rapid shifts, perhaps taking only a few years [1], OR “fast enough that it would virtually be possible to watch a compass needle move” [3]. Data from the Steens Mountain lava beds in southeastern Oregon , for example, indicate that the geomagnetic poles were moving between 3 degrees and 8 degrees per day! [3, 4, 5, 6].

The paleontological records provide not only evidence of geomagnetic field reversals/excursions and a description of the reversal itself, but also yield clues as to the origins of the geomagnetic field and, albeit indirectly, the possible causes of the geomagnetic field reversals.

www.halexandria.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Read page 14 of 35 to get the answers to what everyone was looking for from the 08-004c002.pdf
This is what she was trying to tell jones.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I suggest such an event as a pole shift (and we are talking about a magnetic pole shift) would happen over a longer period of time. To suggest it would happen on one particular day is plain silly.

The way Jones handled this caller is Win/Win for him and his show....

Think about it for a moment, he does not aknowledge the caller or his theory at all, so this adds to the publicity score for Jones show, it gets people talking about his show and Jones has done nothing.
When the day passes and it turns out to be crap, Jones will have won because he ignored the caller so will maintain his credibility.

There are none so gullible as people who want to believe in something and If such an event could happen in one day then I suggest that this could only be the result of somebody flicking a switch.

Now youve got me worried...

PEACE,
RK

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

GOOD FIND SIR! this will keep me entertained for quite a while

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wow... just wow.... this is one real conspiracy theory thats really making me go... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

I originally discredited because it was Alex Jones. Then I watched some other youtube videos and tried to do research.

The fact is, youtube doesn't take down videos of all that Nibiru doomsday garbage. (Granted, they weren't viral.)

Whats more... put all the facts together that spell conspiracy:
1) Google results for March 15 come up with all facebook results. Thats fixed, guaranteed.
2) Google auto complete does not have March 15 Pole Shift
3) FEMA is definately preparing for some type of disaster, too bad its for the elite.
4) Youtube is killing videos on this subject...
5) The MSM has not done any videos/articles discrediting this, like they did with 2012, Y2K, etc recently.
6) NASA has not made any statements yet, like they did with Nibiru saying everything will be fine.
7) Recent news about the animals dying......
8) Unrelated? But I wonder if all the darn snow has anything to do with it...
9) All the prophecies and predictions for this time. (No, I don't believe them either
)

Now maybe it won't happen, and everyone is going far out of their way to prevent any fear to spread amongst the citizens, which has never been the case and I doubt.

Maybe it will happen, and they aren't warning us in attempt to finally lower the global population. By letting us die. Horrible deaths. Thanks government, I voted for you guys! (well, some of you at least, definitely not the Hawaiian
)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
alex jones is the biggest shill out there. his radio station is owned by Disney for christ sakes. this all smells to high heaven. and to be honest i dont have the time to wait till march to be disappointed. so im just gonna go ahead and say. AAAwwwwww dammit the poles didnt shift. crap guess that means i have to go in to work on monday. DOH!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
I suggest such an event as a pole shift (and we are talking about a magnetic pole shift) would happen over a longer period of time. To suggest it would happen on one particular day is plain silly.

The way Jones handled this caller is Win/Win for him and his show....

Think about it for a moment, he does not aknowledge the caller or his theory at all, so this adds to the publicity score for Jones show, it gets people talking about his show and Jones has done nothing.
When the day passes and it turns out to be crap, Jones will have won because he ignored the caller so will maintain his credibility.

There are none so gullible as people who want to believe in something and If such an event could happen in one day then I suggest that this could only be the result of somebody flicking a switch.

Now youve got me worried...

PEACE,
RK

Ignored

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
alex jones is the biggest shill out there. his radio station is owned by Disney for christ sakes. this all smells to high heaven. and to be honest i dont have the time to wait till march to be disappointed. so im just gonna go ahead and say. AAAwwwwww dammit the poles didnt shift. crap guess that means i have to go in to work on monday. DOH!!!!!

The fact is, whether it happens or not to me is not the issue. It's the technology that exist is what matters that's the issue.
edit on 5-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sevrens83

I knew it was a matter of time before we all figured out what was going on. I'm glad us ATS' deny ignorance!

I thought i would mention something while i was at it. i was researching on some sites about gonvernment bunkers, I found that there was talk on the american government has bought millions of these "hybrid seeds" as the new world orders form of currency. Also another Alex Jones subject!

here's the site i came upon

www.survivalseedbank.com...

This seed can solve world hunger!

why aren't these seeds being supplied around the world now? in third world countrys, in the many starving communities, in our ravaged farm lands. Why must our government be so selfish!

/sigh

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Okay, I'll make my "note" today as a "control" and then find out how the "needle" responds to this alleged "pole shift". I've neither heard of this Alex Jones nor seen him (online?), by the way.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sevrens83
Wow... just wow.... this is one real conspiracy theory thats really making me go... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

I originally discredited because it was Alex Jones. Then I watched some other youtube videos and tried to do research.

The fact is, youtube doesn't take down videos of all that Nibiru doomsday garbage. (Granted, they weren't viral.)

Whats more... put all the facts together that spell conspiracy:
1) Google results for March 15 come up with all facebook results. Thats fixed, guaranteed.
2) Google auto complete does not have March 15 Pole Shift
3) FEMA is definately preparing for some type of disaster, too bad its for the elite.
4) Youtube is killing videos on this subject...
5) The MSM has not done any videos/articles discrediting this, like they did with 2012, Y2K, etc recently.
6) NASA has not made any statements yet, like they did with Nibiru saying everything will be fine.
7) Recent news about the animals dying......
8) Unrelated? But I wonder if all the darn snow has anything to do with it...
9) All the prophecies and predictions for this time. (No, I don't believe them either
)

Now maybe it won't happen, and everyone is going far out of their way to prevent any fear to spread amongst the citizens, which has never been the case and I doubt.

Maybe it will happen, and they aren't warning us in attempt to finally lower the global population. By letting us die. Horrible deaths. Thanks government, I voted for you guys! (well, some of you at least, definitely not the Hawaiian
)

great summary thankyou!!!, i think them hijacking the term on google tells us alot about that date !especially since this thread should be one of the first results shown hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Really great thread, this is my second favorite thread, 1st one being the Dugway one with the tweet message and all, ooh boy reading that thread was like watching a movie, and this thread is getting really interesting also, what if it turns out true like the Dugway one? Will be worse

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ruffagii

i hope it does not become true, but then why is aj and google censoring everything

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join