It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haza32
its about what he's done to research about this, a warning about america's downfall and how you can prepare to stop yourself from falling with it.... in SHORT.

enjoy!
edit on 4-2-2011 by Haza32 because: (no reason given)

now i see why they advertise that video all of the time,
he makes some scary points and thats all you need to see
to know at least for the usa tshf scenario will happen soon
and thats why they keep advertsing that video on the news
and radio, they are warning us.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whitbit
What is that pole shift thing?
Sorry if it's already been posted... but a pole shift is not going to be cataclysmic, and takes thousands of years to complete. We are not going to be left naked for the sun to fry us or anything like that. Everyone just needs to take a chill pill about it, this guy in the article is 100% right.

PEOPLE CAN SAY ANYTHING NOW--- since the hype over 2012 ----TO CASH IN!

Reminds me of Y2K only 20 times worse. I'm not saying something bad ISNT going to happen... because it's already happening with our economy. Everyone should be prepared but panic is going to do no one any good. That's my two cents, have a nice day

edit on 4-2-2011 by Whitbit because: (no reason given)

Where do you get your information from? A pole shift takes 1000s of years? I didn't know they timed it!

Just how do you supposed they gauged this event 13,000 years ago?

May I remind you of the Wholly Mammoths found with undigested food in their stomachs implying, they were flash-dead!
[sic]
Mammoth remains have puzzled scientists and laymen for hundreds of years. Many explanations have been offered. One of the most popular hypotheses is that one eventful day, the hairy elephants were peacefully grazing on grass and buttercups when suddenly, tragedy struck, and millions of them froze instantly.

No one knows what happened to the dinosaur either. It's suspected they flash-died too. For that matter, know one even knows what happened to the Mayans either.

Science doesn't even know what happened 500 years ago so I wouldn't put too much stock in their 'theories' of pole shifts because they can't even agree on when the last one occurred anyway let alone, how long it took.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

edit on 5-2-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Video is gone and so is his account.

Yeah, not TOO suspicious!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
kind of read over everything and only useful bits of info is this is this thread is Oswego'd
more info on the march 15th actual December 21st though might bring some useful info into here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I am totally new here but has anyone noticed when you type in March 15,2011 in google that it turns up a whole lot of pages talking about the facebook closure that is rumored to happen on this date. Does that seem like a smoke screen? It does to me. Chck out burnthehole.com tomorrow for a full story about that. If your not allowed to post links I am sorry but I wanted to get this idea out there. I think maybe this guy is on to something. With this and the birds dying + the FEMA fed biz op to find 7 million blankets, food and water is very weird.
Noble Cause
edit on 5-2-2011 by NobleCause because: Added content.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NobleCause

i did notice that earlier when researching.
like google is using that search term to hide the real results.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NobleCause
reply to post by Jophiel

Chck out burnthehole.com tomorrow for a full story about that. If your not allowed to post links I am sorry but I wanted to get this idea out there. I think maybe this guy is on to something.

No plugging. See the T&C's.

edit on 5/2/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

edit on 5-2-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NobleCause
reply to post by Jophiel

[...] type in March 15,2011 in google that it turns up a whole lot of pages talking about the facebook closure that is rumored to happen on this date. Does that seem like a smoke screen? It does to me.

Have you tied the following keyword combination?: March 15,2011 -facebook

Google will omit the results with Facebook using the minus sign.

Link: www.google.ie...,2011+-facebook

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Got it wont do it again but I just wanted to show that this story is not gonna die. I am an avid reader here at ATS but felt I needed to post my finding here.. Sorry guys.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

i find it rather disturbing, they're trying their best to get the message out to the world.
The thing is, it's working! but unfortunately, people tend to panic above all else.
has the event calender accelarated? this would explain the sudden "6th sense" we're all having
and why it feels so strong.

gives me a headache

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Haza32

i think everyone should see that video can you post up the link again

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm tired of seeing doomsday prophecies. What bothers me is that people DO fall for it and it ruins lives. These people give up on life and throw it all away just like a gambler would. It needs to stop. It should be a crime to start these because it's like a forest fire once it gets out of control. I think this is especially true for people who attempt to appear honest and genuine. For people who deliberately lie or even believe their own story, these are hte kind of people that need to be stopped UNLESS the government can, within reason, determine they're correct. Otherwise, they should be judged in court in support of the common interest of every citizen to prevent unjustified panic.

The 2012 doomsday scenario is garbage and anybody falling for it's throwing themselves away.

I truly have my trust in modern day science. Scientists may not know everything, but they would probably see something like this. If they missed it, then I'm willing to suffer from our mistakes. We're not perfect. But I'd rather put my faith in science than in baloney.

Science, people! Open the fu***** science book instead of the pseudo-science witchcraft BS!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

sure thing!

EVERYONE on this thread, before we go any further with the comments, i want each person here to watch this video. it's very important.

www.stansberryresearch.com...

thank you.

H

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haza32
reply to post by Jophiel

sure thing!

EVERYONE on this thread, before we go any further with the comments, i want each person here to watch this video. it's very important.

www.stansberryresearch.com...

thank you.

H

I've watched quite a bit of it but don't have the time to see it through.

He seems to be predicting a financial crisis.

Why are you insistent that everyone following this thread need watch it?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

its off topic, but presents more proof of looming doom than
we got from this david guy, someone just u2ud me about finding
something related to the caller and said he posted it did i miss something?
while i was watching the video?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Let's see. Today I decided to take out my compass from my car. It's a small trinket of all sorts --- a normal one and nothing fancy. I took it to work and laid it on my desk. Then I went online and typed the address to the workplace and compared the approximate direction of "north" on the online map. It looks okay; otherwise my compass would be pointing in a different direction!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Haza32

This may be a little off topic. Lets get back to the topic.

I am going to say that this topic seems like it needs to be discussed alot more. From what I have gathered we think that there is something going on. Some sort of disaster seems to be brewing. FEMA has asked for some strange things that pertain to the Madrid Fault Line and it does not say its for training purposes. google and the other search engines have hidden the topic at hand with a bunch of facebook rumors. there are a large amount of earthquakes happening in Arkansas, dead birds and dead fish showing up in the same area. What is going on?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
To Whitbit and all others who inquired about what a pole shift is and what will transpire when a
Magnetic Pole Shift(magnetic poles reverse their positions),should read this collection of information at:

www.halexandria.org...

excerpt from: www.halexandria.org...

In the MPS scenario, however, north becomes south, south becomes north, and the comparatively abrupt process of shifting poles and the results occasioned thereby carry with them all manner of unique possibilities.

The Big MPS is not a frequent event – the last occasion apparently occurring some 730,000 years ago. It is accordingly, not one of those events with which the average magnet manufacturer is going to concern himself. But rumors of late have begun circulating that the magnetic poles are about to do a reversal. According to NASCA, “Scientists believe the Earth's magnetic poles are about to reverse themselves

also from:www.halexandria.org...

Evidence of reversals in the geomagnetic field indicates 200 reversals over the last 178 million years. This includes a 35-million year hiatus during the Cretaceous period, and 33 reversals in the last 25 million years. Over the last 70 million years, “polarity reversals have been taking place at an increasing rate” [1]. In fact, there have been 9 major reversals in the past 3.6 million years (i.e. on average one every 400,000 years), with the most recent one, 730,000 years ago. Even more noteworthy is evidence of a looping excursion by the geomagnetic field some 28,000 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join