It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

ok but we are not talking about henning, this guy made his own channel
henning just mirrored it just like every video that says make viral, henning even trys to debunk davids claims
so forget henning he thinks the world will end from this in october he has his own wacky theroy and its not davids so lets get on with the thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
hey you guys Tonite has been fun,good fun. One of the posters U2Ued me and asked me if this felt like the way the JLL thread panned out...I have to say yes. The poster also thinks it is promoted by the same person, Its looking that way,,,I am tired and shutting my screan down.....this is all a hoax, Im going to bed,,,will read up on comments 2maro

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
is that pdf real? if it is and that is happening this is not good

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
Ok while we wait on alex to respond
lets take a step back and talk about
what other signs would there be if a pole
shift was going to happen, next month

the weather has been odd, what else
what other signs?

The signs have been happening for a while now. Go to zetafiles.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

If you believe this a correct theory give some more information regarding this. I would like to know more,

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

ok going now, but what was that pdf file about its on a gov website , why would it be there if its contents were not authentic
still trying to figure that one out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

OMG
1) I am not saying that the GUY is Henning. I know what Henning looks like. He's Sweden or something Nordic like that.
I am saying this was a Henning rouse. Hoax. Gimmick. Whatever you want to call it.

I bet it was just to call attention to his channel. I bet you! He's a Hollywood whore (sorry. couldn't think of another way of putting that). He loves being in front of that camera, everyday, saying the Moon is falling or getting bigger or shrinking. And Planet X is to the right or left of the Sun. And a pole shift is coming tomorrow etc. Check out his videos. They all have an air of urgency to them.

2) Ignoring emails is easy. Taking down your video-plea after less than one day is suspicious.

3) Weather Modification document is not anything revealing. No one denies that. You're all making a big deal out of nothing but....I still like you OP

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I am just as intreged as you. I wander who this person is; the document is from someone in the public but does she have credibity? Does she know something?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
I got the impression that what this woman caller was trying to share is found within this area at FEMA cause I remember her saying to check out one of the publications ... but I'll be darned if I can find anything about a pole shift.

www.fema.gov...

Its not the same lady, they are talking about different things.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel

Originally posted by Endure

Originally posted by 1088no5
reply to post by runawayslave

www.cftc.gov...­ion/FederalRegister/CommentFil­es/08-004.html

Too late. What she wanted you to see has already been yanked.

Wow. I read this document not 6 hours ago. It looked legit, and it is now gone. I don't blame the insurance companies for not wanting to cover natural disasters if they indeed have the documented evidence they seem to that disasters are no longer always "natural".

ok what did it say

hi, this page: www.cftc.gov/LawRegulation/FederalRegister/CommentFiles/08-004.html which is now "dead",is not a doc, its only a page that list many docs.

You can still see the pdf files, them are not deleted, you just cant see the page that list all the pdfs, but you can use google cache to load the page and then open the pdfs in a new window or save em, i will list for you:

(I only read CL02, interesting that it talk about weather weapons)

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c001.pdf
05/02/2008 CL01
Smith, Vernon L. 2

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf
05/05/2008 CL02
Psoras, Andrea

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c003.pdf
05/13/2008 CL03
Hall, Joshua (Beloit College)

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c004.pdf
05/16/2008 CL04
Morris, George

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c005.pdf
05/17/2008 CL05
Lott, Maxim

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c006.pdf
05/17/2008 CL06
Powers, Thomas (Yale University)

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c007.pdf
05/28/2008 CL07
Blank, John

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c008.pdf
06/04/2008 CL08
Strong, Michael

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c009.pdf
06/26/2008 CL09
Salvatier, John

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c010.pdf
06/26/2008 CL10
International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c011.pdf
06/26/2008 CL11
Ruspini, Jason

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c012.pdf
07/02/2008 CL12
HedgeStreet, Inc.

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c013.pdf
07/02/2008 CL13
Christiansen, Jed

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c014.pdf
07/04/2008 CL14
Intrade the Prediction Market Limited

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c015.pdf
07/04/2008 CL15
Hanson, Robin

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c016.pdf
07/06/2008 CL16
Bell, Tom W.; Cherry, Miriam A.; Abramowicz, Michael; Strong, Michael; Hibbert, Chris; Litan, Robert; Ayres, Mark R., Ph.D.; McCluskey, Peter C.; Rose, Mark; Gewirtz, Jonathan; Giberson, Dr. Michael; Reynolds, Glenn H.; Milbauer, Gil; Arvanitis, Robert; Hallinan, Charles G.; Majette, Jethro; Chalupa, John; Gould, Daniel; Wittmeyer, William

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c017.pdf
07/06/2008 CL17
Bell, Tom W.

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c018.pdf
07/07/2008 CL18
Masse, Chris F.

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c019.pdf
07/07/2008 CL19
Hanson, Robin

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c020.pdf
07/07/2008 CL20
Iowa Electronic Markets (IEM) Board of Directors; Berg, Joyce; Gruca, Thomas; Nelson, Forrest; Neumann, George; Rietz, Thomas

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@federalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c021.pdf
07/07/2008 CL21
Dr. Goetz, Phil

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c022.pdf
07/07/2008 CL22
Masse, Chris

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c023.pdf
07/07/2008 CL23
Crystal World Markets (CWM)

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c024.pdf
07/07/2008 CL24
Eurasia Group

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/cftc005711.pdf
07/07/2008 CL25
Bender, Mark

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c026.pdf
07/07/2008 CL26
CME Group Inc.

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/0804c027.pdf
07/08/2008 CL27
American Stock Exchange; Boston Stock Exchange; Chicago Board of Options Exchange; International Securities Exchange; NYSE Arca; The Options Clearing Corporation; Philadephia Stock Exchange

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c028.pdf
09/03/2008 CL28
Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC)

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c029.pdf
09/02/2008 CL29
Coalition for Internal Markets (CIM)

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c030.pdf
12/03/2008 CL30
Centre for Financial Market Integrity (CFA Institute Centre)

www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c031.pdf
04/09/2009 CL31 (this was the one u posted before)
Microsoft

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

lol and i still respect you and your views about henning
my head hurts from all of this today, alot of info, but my instincts
tell me that that david guy is telling the truth, he even posted a comment
saying he had enough and wanted no more part in this, that he did his job
if you would watch that video you will see henning didnt profit from mirroring
davids info and even trys to debunk it, and im still trying to figure this pdf out, what its basiclly
saying is insurance comp are onto tptb and will not insure or something , because they know about the gov
creating disasters, my head hurts so bad, just wanted to get to the truth , and now even more confused.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Russorevresbo

I wonder why it was deleted the orginal file?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I recently downloaded the live stream to Alex Jones, he wants everyone to look at this guys videos.

apparently he is a wealthy man who has predicted many things that have come true.

please check out this video! it's about the months to come for americans, although I am not american, i still care!

www.stansberryresearch.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haza32
I recently downloaded the live stream to Alex Jones, he wants everyone to look at this guys videos.

apparently he is a wealthy man who has predicted many things that have come true.

please check out this video! it's about the months to come for americans, although I am not american, i still care!

www.stansberryresearch.com...

omg i hear about that video 600 times a day on fox and cnn and on satellite radio
they keep saying america will end or end of america 15 something, whats in the video?
maybe i should watch it see what the hype is about i think i have just a little left before
i have a info overload, mite as well go look.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
its about what he's done to research about this, a warning about america's downfall and how you can prepare to stop yourself from falling with it.... in SHORT.

enjoy!
edit on 4-2-2011 by Haza32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Screen shot of David's Channel.The Guy in the OP's video.

YouTube - Epazuti Channel

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb24a6de9cc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
so any changes in the CMB topography?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by hawaii50th

If you believe this a correct theory give some more information regarding this. I would like to know more,

Everybody knows so what the heck.
The research report was issued in 96 about 15 years ago, that's a lot of time that went by. What are they capable of today, think about it. And before 96 how long were they working on this stuff, when did they start? Remember Tesla, he was way ahead of his time, and who has all his research papers? This is heavy duty stuff.
I think from this point it doesn't take rocket science to imagine what can be done today.
This is why I believe the UFO thing to be a hoax, it's all fabricated, and for all we know they may have opened a portal to another kind of world that would make most peoples skin crawl and enough to give anyone a heart attack as well, with this technology. And if they did open a portal, what came through?
I know this sounds way out there, but I think it's very possible, you got to be opened minded and realize these things are possible.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What is that pole shift thing?
Sorry if it's already been posted... but a pole shift is not going to be cataclysmic, and takes thousands of years to complete. We are not going to be left naked for the sun to fry us or anything like that. Everyone just needs to take a chill pill about it, this guy in the article is 100% right:

PEOPLE CAN SAY ANYTHING NOW--- since the hype over 2012 ----TO CASH IN!

Reminds me of Y2K only 20 times worse. I'm not saying something bad ISNT going to happen... because it's already happening with our economy. Everyone should be prepared but panic is going to do no one any good. That's my two cents, have a nice day

edit on 4-2-2011 by Whitbit because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2011 by Whitbit because: correction

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
March the 15th is "The Ides of March" or the day that Caesar was stabbed. That being said, in todays culture it means a warning. Isn't this particular date a bit coincidental considering that the Ides of march is a warning of being enlightened about a forcasted warning? I could see this being less than ironic if it were just the elite creating situations based on numerology or dates but this is an external threat being spoken of here and it is, indeed, ironic that it chose the Ides of march to do this.

The phrase was a singular (one time) warning, that was stated as.."Beware of the ides of March"
The word ides merely means the 15th day of March each year.

ides [īdz]
or Ides [īdz]
n
day in Roman calendar: in the ancient Roman calendar, the 15th day of March, May, July, and October, or the 13th day of any other month (takes a singular or plural verb)

[12th century. Directly or via French < Latin idus (plural)]

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join