It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS IS HUGE !!!!! Secret Document of Egyptian Government details plan for dealing with Revolution!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Medusa16

Of course it was induced in some way.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by sezsue

I'd like to say astonishing but, somehow I think we all knew that the Governments of the world are able to manipulate the masses this effectively. This is some grade A stone cold manipulation though.
It makes you feel like you can't win even when you're clearly winning.
Even when they kick his ass to the curb (president) you have to double think and ask yourself if that was the plan all along.
Maybe they set it up like that.

GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!

Yes, we here at ATS know, and with our discussions hopefully we will add to the membership and enlighten many more people. There is strength in numbers.

Even though the deck may be stacked against the masses, the more we find out about how we have been manipulated, the more we can do to question everything, and look at things more critically.

I think people all over the world are starting to awaken to the fact that people in power don't care about us, and then act accordingly. That's why we have to support and help our oppressed brothers and sisters around the world, as much as possible. We can't let ourselves be manipulated into targeting the wrong people.

WE THE PEOPLE ARE NOT OUR GOVERNMENTS, and in a lot of cases we don't support their actions.

It's us against them. (The so-called Elite.)

We have to start making sure that OUR voices are LOUDER THAN THEIRS!!!!

As far as getting thugs and users out of positions of power, the people just have to carefully look at possible replacements to make sure that the bad guys aren't being replaced with even worse guys. (and girls, lol.).

And you're right, Screwed.....God help us all.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Exactly, Devildog, that's why I put this up.

We have to stop letting rich politicians, talking heads, celebs, and opinion makers divide us. That's what they want, and they've been accomplishing their goals.

We have to put a stop to it right now, while we still can.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

sorry but secret means just that SECRET ...looks fake as hell to me

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
Look, I am all for the protesters in Egypt.

But this document clearly looks photoshoped. First of all, if this was "found on a secret police" it would be FOLDED, not simply crumpled up. There are no fold marks. Second of all, it doesn't even look printed. It looks like its on a computer. It's not even printed straight. They shopped it on the document crooked, and its definitely NOT photo copied. It doesn't even look like it was actually printed where the wrinkles are, plus you can see compression artifacts on the text, but not the folds.

The whole thing looks very fake... But still, GO EGYPTIANS!!! DOWN WITH MUBARAK.

edit on 4-2-2011 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

I don't know if you read what she said about the document.

Below is a scanned copy of an official document, Circular No. 60 / b / M, issued by the Office of the Egyptian Interior Minister Habib al-Adli. The document bears the emblem of the Egyptian Interior Ministry; a handwritten note is written on the top-left of page 1, it reads “send by fax to the centers – highly secret”. The document could have been captured from a ransacked government office, or from a hooligan captured on the streets. It has in the meantime been widely spread in Arabic media.

FAXED, and then SCANNED, and then E-MAILED.

Have you ever seen a document that has been faxed? The straightness would depend on how the original was put into the machine. I'm sure a faxed document that was crumpled and then scanned would look very similar to this one.

I don't know about you, but I worked in an office, and we did not regularly fold our documents up when received by fax.

Then she goes on to say,

The document could have been captured from a ransacked government office, or from a hooligan captured on the streets.

If this document was originally in a government office, I could see why it would be crumpled appearing, after all, ransacking is generally not a careful procedure.

If you were protesting your government and ransacking government offices, and you found a document like this, what would you do?

I know I would be like, ARRRRGGHHH!!!!!! Those BAS-TURDS!!!!!

I'm glad to see you support the Egyptians in their quest for equity and freedom, though.

God bless,

sezsue
edit on 4-2-2011 by sezsue because: additions

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Secret documents have never been captured in war?

Have you heard of Wiki-leaks?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
All governments have set protocols for dealing with all sorts of scenarios—biochem and nuclear attacks, food and oil shortages, riots and revolution. It's contingency planning and disaster preparedness and is sort of what we pay them to do.

You're right, of course. A general plan in case of an emergency, or disaster. And we hope that they do, and that they actually follow through on their plan of HELP.

But this seems pretty specific to THIS scenario, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

I looked for dates on the document, but didn't see any?. Could be this is something drawn up after the riots started and maybe we're seeing draft versions of the contingency plan being revised to an action plan. (Dates would help. I may have missed that part of the discussion?) That might also explain it being emailed and faxed around for review and approvals.
edit on 2/4/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I don't know, Lucidity. I didn't see any date on the document, like you would see on a letter.

I wonder if this was a plan made up on the fly when Mubarak started to realize that his Western handlers were about to cut their losses and cut him loose.

From what I have been hearing discussed on the news, (talking-heads opinions) there were really no contingency plans made in advance by the Western PTB. Mubarak is in his mid-eighties.

I read some commentary by an Egyptian woman who was saying that her young child asked her what elections were. She said when she was explaining it to her child, she started thinking whether they could really be called elections because she didn't know if it was an election if there was only one candidate on the ballot.

Mubarak's contingency plan was to have his son take over. I think the PTB may have been OK with that. I think this is what really energized the Egyptian people; I mean, I think this plan was one of the "straws that broke the camel's back", after years of repression. lol.

You know Mubarak came into power after Anwar Sadat was "conveniently" assassinated, don't you.

Convenient for the PTB...........maybe not so convenient for the Egyptian people.

I guess we won't know the whole details of it until the other secret documents start coming out on Wiki-Leaks.

edit on 4-2-2011 by sezsue because: add

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
most of these thugs even their "team leaders" barely know how to read. Except for the gov employees but these were mainly deployed to be in front of international media and online propaganda that counters the facebook revolution.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by schlub
This is why revolutions are so difficult. TPTB will do whatever they can to maintain power. Luckily, most of these plans are pretty typical and saavy people see right trough them.

Even releasing fraudulent papers to shift blame...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It doesn't matter... It's just a matter of time till this will all be linked to either the CIA and 9/11 on this site and there will be hundreds of topics about the egyptian revolution just cause an apparent 'official' who was part of the elite out of the blue decided to be a 'whistleblower'... No doubt conspiracy theorist will be all over this... In the end Egypt needs a miracle to get out of this with a better living environment

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

What the hell are you talking about? it is clearly printed.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok I've looked at the website, Its setup like wikileaks where you have to download what you want to read, which turns me off right away.

Plus I dont know if anyone said this but if any of whats on that site is real, why have we not noticed it before? Is it a new site?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've looked at the original document and it really looks strange... the paper texture seems too uniformely crumpled, the letters do not bend like the paper does, words are too straight and there is no edge of the paper!

And yes, all the events described in the document have already happened and there are not many further instructions / strategies descirbed in the document.

Fishy to say at least.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

It might be the tanslation that makes it seem poorly written. The basic premise seems plausible.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join