It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS IS HUGE !!!!! Secret Document of Egyptian Government details plan for dealing with Revolution!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The following is a translation of a document that was sent in an e-mail to a Palestinian blogger living in exile.

She is a very brave woman who is not afraid to speak the truth about what has happened to her personally and she apparently has many contacts who share their stories with her as well. I have been following her blog for some time now.

She writes about the ongoing events being suffered by the repressed Palestinians, and other Middle Eastern events.

If this document is the real thing, THIS IS HUGE!!!! It certainly explains some of the events that have taken place in Egypt in the last few days, and will cause huge repercussions not only in Egypt but around the world.

It certainly illustrates that a large number of Government officials use the same tactics and lies to oppress their populations.

Here is a link to the website and document

Text of the document:

Ministry of the Interior:

Minister’s Office

Circular No. 60 / B / M

Secret and very important (written by hand)

Topic: Plan to address the mass demonstrations

Strategies

1 – Allowing the demonstrations to pass in the streets of cities and villages of the country since today, without objection, and to exercise extreme caution while shooting the live, rubber bullets and the tear gas. This must be done according to the competent jurisdiction mentioned in the table sent to you.

2- To employ a number of (thugs, criminals, bullies) and to pay them well after meeting them at their homes in private and at gathering places by authorized elements, without official mission status and to explain to them the deployment plans according to the attached table of the sites entitled to -1- and tell them about the times of their movement and the plan to create scalable chaos mentioned in the statement.

3 – Controlling individuals, parties, organizations through coordination with printing and publishing houses and communication facilities; keeping a complete record of incoming and outgoing messages and calls and analyzing its content by writing reports about the each case since the information is received.

4 – We will cut the communications (Mobile – Internet) services from 6 AM on Friday, 28 1 2011; we will keep the landlines in service. All our officers and elements must be ready to use wireless communications devices, and to be sure that they are able to use encryption devices.

5 – The plan of the deployment of police, detectives and secret service personnel will be in civilian clothes, according to the annex entitled B-2.

6 – The demonstrations of Friday 28 01 2011 must be held in public squares and other central locations. The events must be stopped from access to the areas on alert, according to the attached map entitled 3.

7 – To make sure to arm the elements in civilian clothes with wooden sticks, small iron pieces for use during arrests of the main elements and the leaders of the demonstrations, without showing any violence.

8 – Firing rubber bullets and tear gas but without using live bullets, which are only allowed by alarm and only if absolutely necessary.

9 – Show partial disability from 4 PM on Friday, which shows that the police force is unable to guarantee security, and show the superiority of the demonstrators, while allowing the infiltration of elements of item 2 (thugs and criminals) to cause limited chaos during the demonstrations and according to the plan agreed with them before that.

10 – A full withdrawal of police, the central security forces, the traffic police and reassigning them to guard and protect government sites and institutions … wearing civilian clothes; and to be present on side roads and “around trees” and to engagement between the lines of the organizers of the demonstrations and in the parking lots without interfering in any negative phenomena and without revealing their identities or interfering in the street movements until they receive orders to do so …

11 – Emptying the police stations of weapons, ammunition and prisoners and transferring all to the central prison and place them under heavy guard; sending specials forces, private security elements, collaborators and secret service elements to jail instead of them. (Comment: so that they will be freed instead of the original prisoners).

12 – Broadcasting rumors through all media about acts of looting and theft; this will be accomplished by placing by our female elements at different locations, near the foreign media, who will cry and tell about strong panic. The rumors spread will be according to the plan of spreading rumors attached to you.

13 – Broadcast direct messages through individuals or indirect messages distributed through leaflets to the foreign media located near the events about of acts of looting and breaking into banks, shops and police stations to coincide with the deployment of the bully plan mentioned in item 2, in order to spread the impression a state of general panic and terror in the streets and to show that there is civil and popular demand for the presence of police, military, public security organs in these locations.

14 – Issuing direct and indirect hints through national and foreign media about the formation of committees to protect the popular neighborhoods in order to cause members of the demonstrations to go away or to their sites without the need of imposition of any force by the army on them.

15 – Spreading false rumors and false information through all means, through foreign media stations only, and then correcting that information through local media stations, in order to gain the confidence of the public and divert the attention from these stations and so discredit them in all incoming calls to the local media stations.

16 – Broadcasting strong rumors through the national and foreign media about the existence of chaos and the escape of prisoners and stating a fake big number of the prisoners who escaped, specially of dangerous prisoners, and claiming that those dangerous prisoners have been seen within residential areas.

17 – Calling upon all people across the media to format popular committees to watch day and night to protect the living. The calls must be send through the voices of women, members of the security as was agreed in the meeting with you earlier.

18 – Following the situation on the ground by the security forces who will find out the approximate number of opposition elements and demonstrators, according to item 2.

19 – Extensive contacts and personal calls to all media which show that the presence of people’s committees for the protection of neighborhoods, residential and commercial areas make things better.

20 – Start gradually showing solidarity with the regime and the leadership by raising signs of support for them at the right time, according to the plan.

All our governments around the world have to be held accountable for actions like this. Let's show some solidarity with each other, we are not each other's enemies, our governments and powerful people just want us to think we are, but we are all hurting from actions such as this. No country is immune from machinations such as this. Wiki-leaks is proof of this fact.

There is a copy of the document in Arabic at the website. She asks if any can do a better translation and supply it to her.

I will check back in on this in the morning, in the meantime, pray for her and for all the people who are fighting for freedom around the world.

God Bless us all, we need it.

sezsue
edit on 4-2-2011 by sezsue because: corrections

edit on 4-2-2011 by sezsue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
yeah, subversive tactics and disinfo....i'm not really shocked.....at least item 21 wasn't "unleash the hounds"

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
UNDOUBTABLEY an angry protester with some time on their hands.
Even with translation, it appears to be hand worded by a 10th grader.

We'll see how this unfolds..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This is why revolutions are so difficult. TPTB will do whatever they can to maintain power. Luckily, most of these plans are pretty typical and saavy people see right trough them.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
With the amount of attention and scrutiny this event has so far recieved, I hope that many of the things in the list would be prepared for.

I also feel that if you are going to write an agenda like this, it wouldn't be done on a scrap of paper but typed and copied for distribution....Unless this is an original, and I doubt that even if it says "secret and very important".

May not be translated acurately but still leaves a lot to be desired if written for or to the Ministers Office.

It seems quite specific in places with days and dates but the continuity is wrong in places. No.5 for instance was not put in action until Tuesday 1st and yet No.6 still refers to Friday 28th. This cannot be a plan if continuity is wrong and it cannot be open ended if dates and times are included.

I do think hoax, but much of the information is probably true to some extent when seen as possibilities.

Propoganda and misinformation is the most likely.

add: Do not forget that this unverified information also comes from a source written by someone with their own agenda. I'm sure they do a lot of good reporting, but that reporting will always come with a bias just like most others.
edit on 4/2/2011 by nerbot because: added stuff

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have no idea what to say about this. I mean it is fair that they have an outlined plan but to actually put in there that they would pay thugs... come on now.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

I'd like to say astonishing but, somehow I think we all knew that the Governments of the world are able to manipulate the masses this effectively. This is some grade A stone cold manipulation though.
It makes you feel like you can't win even when you're clearly winning.
Even when they kick his ass to the curb (president) you have to double think and ask yourself if that was the plan all along.
Maybe they set it up like that.

GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
There must to be more documentts like this and we could really make a difference if we sniffed out some more, or even just this one alone, and got it into the hands of the egyption people that are being led into a trap. We, here, at ats can make a difference in a necessary and just,IMO, fight against oppresion in a beautiful, culturally rich, country with huge potential to become something truely greater than it is already. We need to get the info that they do not have access to into their hands is they can adjust their movement accordingly and safely.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I am at a crossroads with this information. It seems all too familiar to me being a Canadian. I was recently commenting with other users on the Toronto Summit last summer for the G8/G20 dealing the the 'Black Ops' pretending to be civilians, and starting the riots which ultimately leaded to the destruction of Toronto's downtown. I for one do not believe the police were the ones that demolished store fronts, looted their contents, set fire to their own police cars, etc just to arrest a few hippie stoner's from out of town, and tourist meth heads congregating in the streets.

In Egypt though I believe it is possible, however something tells me the Egyptian government lacks the tactile planning to pull some staged event off like this to draw in it's people to lead them into total civil and international war.

....That is, not unless Egypt has some other government(s) influencing this whole ploy, but for what? I don't know yet, but something in my gut tells me I am going to lean towards believing this. Of all the places to start a crafted civil revolt why Egypt? It makes me wonder about other things like all those military ships from countries all over the world wading in the Gulf of Aden where their are reports of ruins/the Stargate...

Things are getting weirder and weirder as we approach 2012, and a lot of the supposed conspiracies surrounding it aren't sounding as crazy as some of them once seemed the closer we get to the date. The fish, birds, weather, green rivers, PETA, missing satellites, secret cargo launches aboard 25 story shuttles, the UK turning into George Orwell's 1984, the Fed turning out to be fake, world discovering US$'s value is based on Nothing but continues on as if this info was never heard, Haiti vanishes of the face of the earth-what ever happened to the billions poured into the country?-cholera is injected, more and more credible UFO disclosures by ranking personnel almost weekly, UFO video's coming multiple times a day now, mother nature slowly erasing Australia, cross species breeding, 100,000s crows gathering, Greenland melting, giant skeletons found in North America, Africa splitting apart, and Canada has the strongest economy in the world? Wtf is happening.....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

This reporter who put this online I suggest to take with a bucket of salt. Her hate campaign of Israelis is one thing but she refuses to add any photos of Hamas & Islamic terrorists and their handy "work".

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This list is laughable. It is written like it was written by a child. It was written to describe what has already taken place, while giving the illusion of a "procedure"

Only a fool would believe that this was a procedure list, written BEFORE the revolt!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

That's something a logical, critical thinking, person would say. It is indeed merely a summary of what has transpired, spun to resemble a plan. If you look at the events on the ground as the unfolded, this simply wasn't planned is was done at the time in reaction to current events, no formal plan of cutting the internet and running people over with horses was drawn up.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Look, I am all for the protesters in Egypt.

But this document clearly looks photoshoped. First of all, if this was "found on a secret police" it would be FOLDED, not simply crumpled up. There are no fold marks. Second of all, it doesn't even look printed. It looks like its on a computer. It's not even printed straight. They shopped it on the document crooked, and its definitely NOT photo copied. It doesn't even look like it was actually printed where the wrinkles are, plus you can see compression artifacts on the text, but not the folds.

The whole thing looks very fake... But still, GO EGYPTIANS!!! DOWN WITH MUBARAK.

edit on 4-2-2011 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
very interesting, kind of want more validity though before I spread it around...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

I fully agree. This reporter is just a hate munger and she shows no intigrity anyhow

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
UNDOUBTABLEY an angry protester with some time on their hands.
Even with translation, it appears to be hand worded by a 10th grader.

We'll see how this unfolds..

Originally posted by Resurrectio
This list is laughable. It is written like it was written by a child. It was written to describe what has already taken place, while giving the illusion of a "procedure"

Only a fool would believe that this was a procedure list, written BEFORE the revolt!

I was going to say it reminded me of the Iranian Governments playbook from their election riots...

Word for word.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I don't believe this is in any way authentic. Having said that it's probably true lol. Not the source, but the actions of the government. Why do they get the police to incite violence? Because it's easier to arrest and detain people when things like this happen. Peaceful demonstrations are not what the gov't wants, they can't arrest peaceful people(tongue in cheek). Undercover cops dressed like protesters is a favorite tactic of the gov't, no they may not be the ones breaking windows and looting, but when you influence people to violent protests that's what you get. The G20 last summer in Canada was a perfect example, there were police disguised as protesters carrying rocks and inciting violence. My opinion is if you start the violence you are just as responsible as those who carry it out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Oh? You read arabic?
You can assure us the origonal is a poorly written document, and that it is not the TRANSLATION which is poorly done ito english?
Just checkin....
I will take yer wordfor it if you do know for sure.
Otherwise i assume the translation is a Google one and they are never in good english.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
OBVIOUS FAKE!

Please! This is a complete Photoshop con job. I won't bother addressing the text of the "plan" that was carried around on the secret police (as if any government would be dumb enough to have something so incriminating carried around by their foot soldiers!)

The reason I call this fake has to do with the paper texture background;

www.creativecloseup.com...
www.easyelements.com... (in particular the "crumpled white texture")
www.graphicmania.net...
www.bittbox.com...
www.flickr.com...

There are thousands of samples out there, too many to attempt to find one specific example; These were just the tip of the iceberg, I'm sure there may be an exact image of that texture background out there (tin eye is down at the moment...)

Photoshop also has a "paper texture brush" so you can create your own unique paper texture.
www.arsgrafik.com...

Even tutorials on how to crinkle your own paper texture background;
www.hv-designs.co.uk...

Then there is the text - notice how it doesn't follow the flow of the crinkles? It's in perfect straight line, yet the paper background is all crinkled up. Second, had that paper been placed on a scanner, it would have flattened the crinkles, and lit them to the point your wouldn't discern them as you do in this pic. It's not a photograph either, as there is no perspective to it.

Obviously someone is attempting to depict the Mubarak regime in an evil light by this false letter, but I hardly think Mubarak needs any help in that respect. All I can say is, someone who's accustomed to Photoshop's abilities (I work with it daily) can see this is Photoshopped.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join