It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As an egyptian...its time for the army to take over - completely

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
sheesh...where do i start...firstly wow WTF,,,,i have been up all night watching the live images of tahrir square watching the anti government protestors getting enclosed with makeshift barracades....

I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW, THE PEACFUL PROTEST THAT STARTED HAS TURNED INTO A FIGHT FOR THEIR LIVES...if the anti mubarak protestors stop now IT ACTUALLY DOES MEAN DEATH.

WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE IS THAT MUBARAK HAS IMMENSE SUPPORT IN EGYPT, WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS SELECTIVE.....MY FAMILY IN SUEZ, THE ARMY AND THE PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT SECURITY. THEY ARE BACKING MUBARAK.
THIS MEANS THE STRONG NATIONALISTS ARE WITH MUBARAK.

AS I FEAR ALOT MORE DEATHS I WANT MARSHAL LAW AND A CLAMPDOWN ON EVRYONE..BOTH SIDES...I WANT THEM TO ARREST POLICE OFFICERS AS WELL AS ANTI GOV. AS WELL AS TROUBLE MAKERS...this is #ing embarrasing and heart breaking...especially when they all want the same thing...an egypt to be proud of!

as a fan of mubarak i have to say its time for the army to restore security.

i realise the army are giving the president a rightful oppurtunity to argue his cause...but this is not worth it.
i agree he should not be ousted and he should remain in egypt he is our uncle...though not after today.
if mubarak cracks down and wins...your seeing a long list of people that will be imprisoned, beaten or killed. they cannot afford to lose now...WHICH MEANS THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES.

do you people realise what you are watching.....Amazing political history

heres the scene nowish.....these lot are democracy icons....watch them get crushed if the army do nothing

edit on 3-2-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

well wouldn't this right here:

as a fan of mubarak

make everything you said kind of bias?

link   
It's up to EACH military personnel to take the side of the people --- by not harming them. In return, non-violence hopefully would be reciprocated by the people. I don't think people wants a military regime controlling the populous with their big guns or any weaponry. Maybe, I'm wrong.

link   
Crazy stuff man. I've been glued to al jazerra and twitter for the last couple days. Its amazing. Although as an American and totally not knowing your politics. I am pulling for the demonstrators. Especially after the dirty tactics (but clever) that Mubarak used today. Camels? come on. lol.

These demonstrators are also standing up the the US and Israel, which makes it even more crazy. If they succeed it can create a domino effect that will bring down the west. (maybe going overboard there but thats my dream)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
. I am pulling for the demonstrators. Especially after the dirty tactics (but clever) that Mubarak used today. Camels? come on. lol.

haaha as a gypo...that camal even made me laugh..im sure the world had a chuckle at that ...my household did lol

i cant find a close up but here

These demonstrators are also standing up the the US and Israel, which makes it even more crazy. If they succeed it can create a domino effect that will bring down the west. (maybe going overboard there but thats my dream)

i am now with the protestors...as i know what will happpen to them if they lose....

nasser showed how important the canal is to the west...lifeblood.

but the army are top notch..they are keeping it open...once again the foreign world are put before the locals.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
It's up to EACH military personnel to take the side of the people --- by not harming them. In return, non-violence hopefully would be reciprocated by the people. I don't think people wants a military regime controlling the populous with their big guns or any weaponry. Maybe, I'm wrong.

i dont want them to take a side...i want them to be the 'new winning side' lol
the army need to ignore politics completly and restore order...then debate can start. as mubarak WILL destroy these people if the army LET him.

total crackdown..total security of everyone including government officers

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Yes. The military should restore order for the meantime until everything chills out. Then peace talks can resume. Until the hot-heads are in their right minds, nothing could be accomplished yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

well wouldn't this right here:

as a fan of mubarak

make everything you said kind of bias?

wait wait...mubarak is a loved war hero...the people that work around him and protect him are the problem...his republican guard...his son and his nwo mafia buddies are the problem.

MUBARAK IS AN ISOLATED RICH MORON WHO HAS NO IDEA WHAT HIS COLLEAGUES GET UP TO..
so the mob need to know they made their message... but they where too scared to back down as they know they will get picked off later

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm confused by what you want exactly, OP. You are right, the people really are fighting for their lives now. They will be hunted down if Mubarak stays in power.

So why do you support him? Obviously he's done a great job for the economy there, keeping food prices down, keeping unemployment low, allowing a climate of free speech and he doesn't even kidnap and torture his own people for political reasons or hold them indefinitely with no trial. But I mean, other than that, why do you like him so much? /sarcasm.

In reality Mubarak is helping to CREATE the anarchy that you are experiencing, to blackmail the country in order for people to beg for him to stay in power. I guess his silly games worked on you. But why would you support someone that relishes corruption and even pays off goons to attack his own people who are peacefully assembling? That's something that I'd expect from China, not from a religious man.
edit on 3-2-2011 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Violent unorganized protests are only fun for a few days...too bad the Egyptian demonstrators didn't figure that out before they started.

Have they cut the power yet? The water? The electricity?

You can't expect a country to continue to run if you force it to shut down.

And now the people will suffer...and who will people blame??? Well they should blame the people who started these protests with no solid plan as to what they should do. But they won't...they will blame those in charge...some will even blame the USA...some will blame Obama himself.

Everyone is attempting to use this to push their own agenda...but in the end it will be the people of Egypt that suffer...the same people who started this madness.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
In order to make sense of the day's headlines, we need to recall the big picture. Long ago, the London-based Masonic Jewish (Illuminati) central banking cartel realized that to enslave humanity, they needed to use guile.

Their unvarnished goal would meet universal opposition; so instead they fostered myriad needless conflicts in order to divide and conquer.

Their main strategy was to use their control of both sides to foment gratuitous but extremely costly wars. The First World War, Second World War, Cold War, Korean and Vietnam Wars etc. were all means of increasing their power and wealth while debilitating humanity in countless ways, including death, destruction, demoralization and debt.

The Illuminati may be setting the stage for a new world war. The template for the popular uprisings in Tunisia, Egypt (and potentially Jordan and Saudi Arabia) is the 1979 Iranian Revolution. Here the Illuminati replaced a loyal puppet, the Shah Reza Pahlavi with the "fanatical" Islamist Ayatollah Khomeini resulting in the trademarked "Clash of Civilizations." This is documented in Robert Dreyfuss' book "Hostage to Khomeini."

Now they may be replacing loyal puppet Hosni Mubarak with a Muslim Brotherhood/ Islamist regime, ratcheting up the tension, and oil prices.

All our "leaders" are essentially stuffed suits. They're puppets. (The role of the media and academia is to legitimize them.) The masses do not rebel unless they're organized and financed by Masonic bodies like the Muslim Brotherhood who serve the Illuminati bankers. This is what happened in the American, French and Russian Revolutions.

All of this is bad news for the ordinary Jew-on-the-Street in Tel Aviv. It presages another major war in the Middle East, possibly heralding a world war.

It is not bad news for the leaders of Israel or America, who are Freemasons just like the Muslim Brotherhood. These "leaders" want a deadly conflagration: Masonic Islamists vs. Masonic Zionists! They're all satanists sticking it to humanity.

Have you noticed how calmly Israel has accepted a Hezbollah government in Lebanon? All the better for war!

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World," Masonic Grand Commander Albert Pike wrote in 1871.

"Agentur" means "agent." The same term is used in another Illuminati document "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" which dates from the same period.

The key point here is these wars are contrived. They are "caused by agentur of the Illuminati" on both sides. These agents owe their first loyalty to the Illuminati not to their countries.

Their aim is to destroy their respective countries and profit from the carnage. Pike continues: "The [third] war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Muslim Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."

The rest of the world will be drawn in. "Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion..."

At this point they will be constrained to accept the Luciferian one-world government.

So this is the hidden agenda which explains our leaders' reactions to the demonstrations in Cairo. The Israelis give support to Mubarak because it is the kiss-of-death. But the Americans discreetly signal for him to go, better to advance the Illuminati's lethal hidden agenda.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I agree with you that the stakes were raised today big time. Niether side can afford to back down now, but especially the anti crowd. If they do, and the 'not so secret' police stay in power, the ones that are captured will likely be tortured and killed.

If Mubarek had a soul he would already be in exile

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

You are in favour of "AN ISOLATED RICH MORON"?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If the demonstrators truly want just an all around fair society, then they should get it. What is happening right now though really doesn't look good. This could go a few ways, it could turn out good, or possibly bad. The Edgar Cayce reading about world war three and strife in areas such as Libya and Egypt makes me curious though. Not saying it will happen, but if the people get brainwashed by basically terrorist's, there would be a problem. Depending on what happens.
edit on 3-2-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

You are in favour of "AN ISOLATED RICH MORON"?

I'm assuming that was meant for me P. I'm not in favor of criminals getting away with murder if that's what you mean, and maybe if I was closer to the situation I would be calling for his head on a pike. But clearly this guy has no clue. His time is over. Why would he want to stick around untill Seltember? To fill a few more bads of gold? Take care of a few more political enemies? He would get his family on a plane to somewhere if he knew what was good for him. Clearly he doesn't.

The real concern is what comes after him...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

look growing up i hated him....but as an adult i see that he has stopped 30 years of inevitable war. he managed to work with the peace treaty with isreal that SADAT made. he gave us stability, a strong army and we are an open door society where anyone can visit...because of his security forces...all arab countries look up to us because of him, do not forget...... but due to rising prices (tomatoes $10 a kilo), his favouritizm for fprieners over his people, etc is why he has to go...

i hated him....i loved him.....now i worry about him...what i saw yesterday has made me side with the protestors.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS SELECTIVE

Would have to agree on that one!. last time I looked Egypt had a population of around 80 Million People. The amount of people protesting and counter-protesting are no where near a majority of that number! As to who is right and wrong & who deserves power well I don't know yet & have no comment! My judgment is reserved until I hear what all of them have to say! Not just the protesters!
edit on 3-2-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I understand you here man.
I'm torn on this whole thing. Mubarak is a dictator but he has kept Egypt safe and secure and stable, and that's better than just about any other mid east nation. It's cool that they want freedom from that.
The problem is, who's going to fill the vacuum? Extremists or the military? Military seems less likely to me. This is getting bad.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot

I understand you here man.
I'm torn on this whole thing. Mubarak is a dictator but he has kept Egypt safe and secure and stable, and that's better than just about any other mid east nation. It's cool that they want freedom from that.

egypt and the region, for stability, need a long term leader for the stability of world markets...we cant have severe government changes every four years like you have in the west...it would be very volitile for the west not for egypt.

The problem is, who's going to fill the vacuum? Extremists or the military? Military seems less likely to me. This is getting bad.

look the extremists didnt get it last time after they killed sadat, why will they get it now...the army run the country and leaders have been picked from the army since 1952...WHY CHANGE THAT FUNDAMENTAL POINT...THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE BACKING MUBARAK...WE DONT WANT A REFORM...JUST REGIME CHANGE

example...palastinian prisoners that where held in the sainai and suez are now in gaza...which is why isreall bombed the rafah crossing yesterday

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The Egyptian army must make a decision; they cant stay on the sidelines. The rent-a-thugs from Mubarak's vested interests need to be countered.

It is time for each unit to stand up, and even mutiny if necessary.

It is time for Egyptians to control Egypt, not some half-assed dictator and his cronies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join