It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me identitfy object in mirror

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Can you explain to me how inverting the colors in Photoshop "proves" "something" is there and not a camera glitch?

Curious.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Is it possible that it is a reflection of the vase to left.

Original picture has nothing in between the mirror and the vase. Non-image picture has 3 additional cards placed between the vase and the mirror, possible covering the vases reflection.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sharky980

it's the ghost of Christmas past.

He is pissed that you have not cleaned up your Christmas cards yet. It's February.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am going to have to say that this is nothing more than your own reflection in the mirror. Maybe a shoulder or something. In fact, it reminds me a lot of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
adjusted it abit

creepy look at its pupils

hold control and press the minus and plus buttons next to the 0 button. this can zoom in and out you can definatly see the face there. looks like a stone statue or something like on easter island
edit on 3-2-2011 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
is the first and the 3rd picture taken at the same time?
Because both look the same but they aren't. The reflected background is different, cards are arranged almost the same, but not completely and even the decorations in the background are at other hight.
So I'm guessing that those pictures are not taken at the same time. Maybe you removed something from the first one to take the 3rd one...

not saying that I don't believe you, I'm almost sure this wasn't ps'd... But I'm also almost sure that there is nothing paranormal in this pictures

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Interesting image.

Would you be able to give us access to the original image. Our media site is great but it reduces file sizes. Also what camera were you using. If we had the original image it would list all the data anyway.

Ive put the image through some software but the quality is to poor to pick anything out.

Look forward to your reply.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Looks like a scary dead chick from the Ring.
Possible sequel?
Btw nice Dairy Milk shrine

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It looks like gollum fro LOTR! Superficially anyway

Given that angle of incidence = angle of reflection when it comes to any reflection,
the creature should be immediately to the left of the mirror about 6 inches away from the glass, but there's nowt there. That is WEIRD

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f061e653fef.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like a coat (there is a design on the black shadow)
Description: yellow triangle and below it there is a white bar

can you recognise it from something in your room ?

the picture on the right tell me that you have move some stuff around in the room
so we cant say that they are 2 identical photos being taken in the same period of time

the black shadow with the logo on it have certainly move to... since a lot of christmas card were already displaced by the time the shadow is gone

nothing at all suspicious here .. you have a lot of junk and you dont know where things are
hope the logo i have circle in red will help you remember by your self ... maybe its a adidas logo i dont know

by the way love your dog .. ahaha blue eyes
usualy they have red eyes in pictures
edit on 2/3/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

the picture on the right tell me that you have move some stuff around in the room
so we cant say that they are 2 identical photos being taken in the same period of time

the black shadow with the logo on it have certainly move to... since a lot of christmas card were already displaced by the time the shadow is gone

nothing at all suspicious here .. you have a lot of junk and you dont know where things are
hope the logo i have circle in red will help you remember by your self ... maybe its a adidas logo i dont know

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharky980

Originally posted by Ben81

I took the second picture a couple of days after so thats why things have moved around cards moving ect I think the extra cards are what me and the girlfriend had got each other which we always give each other on Xmas morning so the original pic must have been before christmas day I dont really remember but the photo with nothing in was taken when I was trying to take one from the same angle and get the reflection shadow thing to solve what it was.
If you get me
The problem I have got is the black shape looks directly next to the mirror you can see that it's not my reflection as I am in a doorway and too far away to look that close in the pic

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Can you email me and I will email you the original pics for you to play about with what ever you do to look at them :0)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

No there are 1 or 2 days apart between first and second photo because we didnt notice the shape/shadow until later when we were looking at the camera

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Not sure it can be my reflection I was in the doorway about 10ft away the shadow/shape looks like it's directly next to the mirror and you can see in the main picture theres nothing remotely close enought ot give that shadow I am soooo confused with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Some of these pictures are not even the same arrangement, and to be honest it looks like a persons shoulder as they take a photo, or the back of a persons head with a pony tail.

Movies have warped a person's sense of what a ghost even is....Stop looking for devils and ghoulies, 99% of what there is to experience cannot be seen in the first place.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

whats far more disturbing is the fact that theres a website for lamp info...(shudders)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Some ones head?...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Dont worry its not a shadow person. They or IT never shows itself until it attacks. Your always asleep, then IT wakes you just so you know IT is there, IT wants you terrified, your instanty paralysed as IT engulfs you, suffocates you. IT feeds off fear. IT loves to eat our torment. The REAL shadow people are EVIL. But that is not one. Dont know what it is

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
IMO, there are two separate "objects":

The one in red and the one in green.

Looks like this is someone's back head (green) -most likely a girl - with one of his hand (red) in his hair, and a strand passing above his hand.

Wasn't able to find exactly the same picture, but here's what is the most like-looking:

You'll say then why one can't see the girl on the photography?

She's out of frame, judging by both angles positions of the camera and the photographer:

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join