It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOON -- Weird Anomalies in King Crater - HD Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I searched and did not see any thread with this video, so I decided to share with you.

Could be natural formations? But the first and last picture were very interesting. The first looked like some kind of satellite type equipment and the latter looked like a classic UFO.

You decide.

Enjoy.

Sources:

Link 1
Link2
Link3
edit on 2-2-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've seen a history channel special on this video. However, I am not sure exactly when it was, but it was on alien craft and objects seen on the moon and around the moon. Good video. I wish we could get new shots of that area to see if those things were there still.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Cool Vid - thanks for posting

Check out the rest of robotcoppolas channel while you're there its great!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
cool good find very interesting.

i feel something was overlooked at 3:20 the anomaly is highlighted and at the 9o'cloock position of that is what i can only describe as a triangle craft possibly even building.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
King Crater..

Been there done that
2007 I think...

One of John's favorite craters "Valley of Secrets"

edit on 2-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
these things seem to always need special colors and stuff added, otherwise they look like regular old landscape.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The moon is good stuff, I'm just not sold that aliens come long distances to build stuff out of rocks.

Wouldn't it be nice to see some updated moon photos of China's chang'e 2 satellite?

It only has 2 more months to orbit the moon and we only have like a couple pictures??
at least NASA gives us something to talk about.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
King Crater AS10-30-4354

NASA was very interested in this area.. here is another angle

Full Size

Seem they still are...

King Crater's Unusual Melt Pond

FULL SIZE

Source

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
these things seem to always need special colors and stuff added, otherwise they look like regular old landscape.

No they don't... the one clip is simply an enlargement, the color is the same thing. The color is tinted because many people have trouble seeing detail in grayscale but you can just do the work yourself and zoom in on the original photo..

Oh yeah forgot... that takes work

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
The moon is good stuff, I'm just not sold that aliens come long distances to build stuff out of rocks.

So what you think then? They bring steel and glass with them from far away?

Wouldn't it be nice to see some updated moon photos of China's chang'e 2 satellite?
It only has 2 more months to orbit the moon and we only have like a couple pictures??

Chang E 1 gave us one picture... that turned out to be a copy of a Clementine image that they patched and on top of that made a mistake on overlaying the patch
India took over 4000 pics... we have only seen a few. Japan Selene mission... only a few released...

Not holding my breath on Chang E 2
They even faked the Shen Zhou 7 spacewalk. Chinese youtuber's caught the bubbles... it was filmed under water. Also China released the live broadcast from the walk on Thurs. when the launch wasn't till Fri. called it a 'technical error'

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
the last one does seem interesting, at least it shows a shape which either looks made, or weather eroded, which ain't possible. almost has a saucer or domed tower shape, to me anyway. but that brings another problem. this particular area dosen't seem ideal for any kinda being/s to build in.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So what you think then? They bring steel and glass with them from far away?

Chang E 1 gave us one picture... that turned out to be a copy of a Clementine image that they patched and on top of that made a mistake on overlaying the patch
India took over 4000 pics... we have only seen a few. Japan Selene mission... only a few released...

Not holding my breath on Chang E 2
They even faked the Shen Zhou 7 spacewalk. Chinese youtuber's caught the bubbles... it was filmed under water. Also China released the live broadcast from the walk on Thurs. when the launch wasn't till Fri. called it a 'technical error'

Actually I was thinking they would have an energy field or maybe grow a biological cabin.
They should have a replicator on the ship. So sure if they want steel they can create steel.
A replicator is only a manipulation of molecules and ET already has a way to manipulate time and space. Which to me would be a lot harder to do.

Poor China, I still think they put on one hell of an Olympics!
So actually you are saying the Japanese and the Indians are covering up more than NASA?
I new it! Never could trust their customer service.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

No they don't... the one clip is simply an enlargement, the color is the same thing. The color is tinted because many people have trouble seeing detail in grayscale but you can just do the work yourself and zoom in on the original photo..

Oh yeah forgot... that takes work

This is amazing Zorgon. Just do not see anyone who does not want to see. Our moon? I dont think so.

edit on 2-2-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I liked this video, has a lot of great things on which to ponder...

1) If you were from another galaxy, and you wanted to set up a base near, but not on, Earth, where would you put it? The moon's perpetually dark side makes sense to me, as it should to anyone. I always wondered why the moon only ever showed us her one face.

2) Steel and glass? I have a feeling they may use different and better versions of those materials. Also, as many Sci-fi writers have pointed out, most notably Heinlein, under the surface of the moon is a far better choice than above it.

3) Can anyone tell me the name of the retired astronaut that says this is true? The bases are there and have been for an extremely long time...

4) While I have only just now seen the Chinese spacewalk, anyone with experience underwater in a swimming pool would know it is impossible to make rapid movements like the ones I watched made in the video.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
A decent post for a change
thanks for sharing

Moon & Mars anomalies are my favourite topics I truely miss Mikes work.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Cool Vid - thanks for posting

Check out the rest of robotcoppolas channel while you're there its great!

I already did, good stuff.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attrei
I've seen a history channel special on this video. However, I am not sure exactly when it was, but it was on alien craft and objects seen on the moon and around the moon. Good video. I wish we could get new shots of that area to see if those things were there still.

I tried to find it but ...

If you have a link please let me know.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

I have some more good ones... some Exuberant found and we didn't process yet and some new ones from Mike... I need to get back to working on those. The silly Turkey and Jerusalem UFO's have distracted me

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Poor China, I still think they put on one hell of an Olympics!

Well they used CGI for the fireworks on the TV coverage and changed the singer of the opening ceremony with a prettier face. They bought up all our foreclosures and have billiobs of US dollars while they sell you shoddy goods and steal our jobs while running a pipeline with Exxon's help to Tibet to suck up their oil

So Poor China nothing

So actually you are saying the Japanese and the Indians are covering up more than NASA?
I new it! Never could trust their customer service.

Let me put that in perspective...

NASA And India Sign Agreement For Future Cooperation
NASA To Work With India on Moon Mission
U.S.- India Space Cooperation

ESA and NASA extend ties with major new cross-support agreement

NASA_Canadian_Space_Agency_Agreement

NASA_Japan_Agreement
NASA_Japan_Agreement 1990
NASA in Japan NASA Japan Representative Field Office
oiir.hq.nasa.gov...

Get the picture yet? No?

NASA Administrator Visits China

US SPACE COMMAND MISSION STATEMENT

The Space Force Mission is to defend the United States through the control and exploitation of space.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

I have some more good ones... some Exuberant found and we didn't process yet and some new ones from Mike... I need to get back to working on those. The silly Turkey and Jerusalem UFO's have distracted me

I am looking forward to them and I hope you get the time to put a post up. cheers

Yep that was a # fight of a thread that never came to any clear conlusion before being dumbed in the hoax bin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join